A Dragon's War OOC (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a link to the actual RPing page on the first post?
cause I can't find it.

...I'm currently watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer....so Slayers sounds cool :P But I also like Dovakiin. :P
@AngelFire1 Not yet, I'm not posting it right now. We're not actually starting the Roleplay until Mowkie has her character(s) posted.

...I'm currently watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer....so Slayers sounds cool :P But I also like Dovakiin. :P
@AngelFire1 Not yet, I'm not posting it right now. We're not actually starting the Roleplay until Mowkie has her character(s) posted.
Okie Dokie! :3
I LOVE BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER! I AM IN LOVE WITH ANGEL!

Fun! AARGH I am at the end of Season 6, and I'm heartbroken. :(

When they started college it stopped being fun and nice and got a little boring...and I missed Angel.

Haha it gets better again in season 6.....I'm just scared to watch it....
Lets not fangirl in the OOC :P

Okay. xD Does Angel come back? I need to know!

Spoilers!
But he does have his own show...called Angel

Oh yeah, I started watching Angel! I got so excited I almost exploded! xD

I'm just over here watching the original Twilight Zone...

I LOVE THE ORIGINAL TWILIGHT ZONE TOO!

"My name is Talky Tina.... and I HATE you!"

Okay, char #1 - Keep in mind when reading the Weaknesses vs. Strengths that that one weakness more than makes up for the strengths:

Name
Ykhrut'e

Race
The Radiant Dragon

Appearance
anlges.jpg

Mowkie Must Write!
[spoili]
Many have known a strange and benevolent dragon the size of a mountain enter their dreams late at night when no one else watched. Though his body was corporeal, one could see his scales glimmer a brilliant, iridescent mixture of purple, gold, and blue. His body is serpentine and long, and his face is narrow and pointed, eyes gleaming a beautiful and gentle shade of blue. From his head are multiple sets of fins that stretch all the way down his body, marking him as a truly ancient dragon. And though many have seen him, very few remember him, and none have ever seen him except in their dreams. Or have they?[/spoili]

Personality
Ykhrut'e is a benevolent mystery. He asks questions that many may not understand, but he rarely answers questions, unless it is needed. He is powerful, strange, and gentle. However, he is not a dragon of charity, believing that one must earn what one receives. He is there only to guide those that have been chosen, and he feels that there is no better reason.

Strengths
Spirit Dragon
Being an incorporeal dragon who is able to enter and exit the Spirit World has come in handy over the past years, and this point is no different. At certain points, he will even be able to take another into the Spirit World.
Guide
Ykhrut'e has been tasked with helping guide those chosen to defeat their greatest enemy. Though few may see it as a true strength, this great dragon knows and understands the asset he is to the group, even if he knows little of the quest, himself.
Experience
Ykhrut'e lived hundreds of years ago, and he was one of the many dragons to die at the hands of the last evil tyrant that lived. His experience, though not yet handy, will soon be of great use to the group.

Weaknesses
Spirit Dragon
Being a spirit also has its downsides. One of which being the fact that Ykhrut'e cannot touch or change anything around him physically. It also takes a great deal of energy to remain in the physical world for too long, and sometimes he will have to draw on the strength of another. He cannot fight or help the group in any fashion, and at the max, he can only remain in the physical world of his own power for three hours at a time.

Brief Bio
The mystery behind the Radiant Dragon remains just that. Many have seen him in their dreams and spoken to him while the sun was far away. He would guide them to happier thoughts and bring gifts of benevolence and good conversation. There were six that he would oftentimes speak to, knowing their importance in the near future.
But as quickly as one saw this beautiful creature, they would forget. That was the burden of this dragon. Only when he has delivered the Calling of the Chosen is the Radiant Dragon able to become a guide in the physical world.
Okay, so I know it's short...but he's kind of that mysterious char. I plan to slowly bring out his biography as we go along.

I like him! Just let me know when you're ready to start! :D
One question? How do you say his name? I am at an utter stump trying to figure it out.
@Mowkie

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mowkie I edited the prophecy, and added one spirit dragon and six young men and women, but perhaps I should just say chosen ones. :P

I would say chosen ones, but that's just me.

Next char will be related to Ykhrat'e, but she doesn't know it. I'm almost done. ^^

EE-Kah-Rayt-ee

Reactions: Bitterblue
I keep saying it e-karate in my head. XD

Ok guys, I'm going to go watch a show with the fam, if Mowkie's Chosen One is done by then, we'll start! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.