A Different Kind of Romeo and Juliette

She recognized his scent, and she smiled. "So it does." She said, and held out her hand with the bracelet she had made with his charm on it so that he knew she recognized him. "Pleasure you could come." She said.

(OOC: Sorry it took me a while to respond, but I am in quite a few RPs and am doing my best to keep up with all of them.)

((Its all good))

"Pleasure is all mine." Tyler said kissing her hand gentle, "Can I interest you in a dance ma'am?" Tyler smile at her through the mask. She looked beautiful in her outfit. No other woman could match that.

She took his hand. "I'd be delighted." She replied. She noticed that some of the other vampire lords cast suspicous glances at Tyler, and she hoped nothing would happen.

He lead her out to the dance floor with a smile. "You look gorgeous tonight." he said with a smile as they started to dance, "As you always do."

"Thank you. You look handsome yourself. My name is Elliot." She said, and gave him a slightly raised eyebrow to play along.

"My name is Zach, a hand at Benvillio's farm." Tyler said with a smirk so she knew that he understood.

She gave him a tiny nod of understanding as they started to twirl around on the floor in rythm with the music. "You dance very well." She complimented.

"My mother taught me bless her soul." Tyler said smiling, "Other wise I'd be with only two left feet."

"Two left feet?" She asked. Suddenly Tyler could feel a tapping on his shoulder.

"Mind if I cut in?" One of the vampire lords asked.

Elliot sighed, already tired of all of them trying to get her attention and choose them as her husband. She looked around her, at her parents, and knew this would shame them, and no doubt get her into trouble, but she gathered her skirts and ran out the door, slamming the door shut behind her.