A Different Kind of Romeo and Juliette

She smiled and ducked under for a few moments before coming back up and tilting her head back and letting herself bob up and down. "Wet." She said jokingly.

Tyler chuckled swimming under her before licking at her foot to spoke her. 'Its water of course its wet.' he said jokenly coming up a few feet from her.

She rolled her eyes but floated on her back. In truth, the water felt quite good, even though she was weighed down a little from her clothes.

Tyler smiled a wolfy smile. 'Do you ever tier of being the kid of the head honcho?"

"Always." She answered with a laugh, still floating lazily in the water.

'Yay! Something we've got in common. It's a start.' Tyler said doggy paddling around Elliot.

She chuckled. "I suppose so. But that's probably about it." She said, and suddenly disappeared underwater.

'Sure... favorite color?' he asked diving under with her.

"Red. Yours?" She asked, darting past him playfully with the speed of what she was.

'Mahogany. That brown red wood color. It's so pretty.' Tyler said with a wolfy smile.

She popped up out of the water. She was about to say something more when she could sense it was getting close to daylight. "I am afraid I must be going. We only have a couple hours left of tonight. I'm sorry." She said, and hurried out of the water and back into her dress, ringing out her dripping hair.

Tyler chased after her shifting as he went.
"When can I see you again?" he asked running up to her.

"You can meet me if you can find me. I'm usually around." She said, and walked off, running her fingers through her wet hair.

"Wait!" Tyler yelled chasing after her. He suddenly pulled her into a kiss and shoved a charm in her hand. "You've got my heart already snagged." Tyler whispered waiting for her to smack his cocky butt.

Her eyes widened, clearly surprised and unsuspecting of his sudden action, but she didn't push him off or tell him to get lost. She pulled away with still wide green eyes, starring at him, feeling the charm in her hand that he had given her. She glanced down at it and smiled, her hair still wet from being in the water, and she glanced back up at him. "I don't think you are like other werewolves." She muttered, and turned around and disappeared into the darkness.

"No..." Tyler said with a drunken sigh flopping on the ground with a smile. The charm Tyler had given Elliot was his first canine when he was a kid it had fallen out, and the first canine of any wolf was their most prize possession as gross as it was to other creatures, but he had cleaned it so many times and had flash fossilized it so it would last for ages so really it wasn't a tooth anymore.
"I'm not like most werewolves." Tyler muttered smiling up at the moon covered sky. Elliot was the one who wasn't like anything else he'd ever seen. For the first time Tyler could say he was in love.
Than he wondered what her life was like compared to his. "I should follow her..." he said standing up on all fours quickly rubbing in some river mud to mask his sent, and he quickly followed.

Elliot walked the long walk back home to her Father's huge house that he and many other men had built. When she entered her Father said, "Where have you been?"

She quickly hid the charm in her dress. "I went hunting, and then swimming." She said, giving him a half truth.

"Why do you smell like wet dog?" he growled softly looking at her.

Tyler sat under the window ear pressed to the wall listening in.

"Oh never mind dogs we have a party with all the leaders coming to visit tomorrow. You miss will have a suitor by the end of the week." Elliot's mother said with a smile floating down the nearby staircase.

Elliot straightened, silently groaning to herself. Great. Just great. She thought. Then when her mother mention a sutior, her eyes widened. "What if I don't like him?" She dared. "What if I don't like any of them?"

"Well that's just to bad. You're the heir to the coven leadership, and only men can truly rule while the women tell them what to do." her mother said patting the front of her dress flat before running fingers through Elliot's hair.