A Different Kind of Romeo and Juliette

She finished drinking and turned from the dead body, delicatly wipping the blood from her lips. "Yeah. And you're a werewolf." She countered, watching him with steady green eyes.

"Well the smell really gives it away beautiful." Tyler said sitting on the ground laying back.
"Ever seen one shift?" He asked playfully as if he was a puppy.

She shook her head. "No I haven't. Why? Should I be frightened?" She asked sarcastically. "Or impressed?" She smirked, wrapping her arms around her legs.

"No. Its just kind of cool. We're all kind of like a big dog." Tyler said letting fur creep up his cheek as his eyes went yellow again.

"A big smelly dog." She teased, wrinkling her nose at his werewolf smell. But he didn't smell like the average werewolf. He smelled stronger, like an alpha.

"So you missy must be the daughter of the coven's leader." Tyler said feeling himself go full wolf. He stood up tongue lolling out the side of his mouth happily.

She nodded. "I am. What about yourself?" She wondered, watching as he changed into his wolf form.

Tyler wagged his tail as he walked over to her forgetting how much bigger than a regular wolf he was.
'Father is the Alpha.' Tyler said into her mind do to the fact he couldn't speak with a wolf mouth. It was the only way his pack communicated when wolfed out. Most humans couldn't hear but she was different. 'And does he ever know it.'

"I see." She laid back on the ground, starring up at the stars and moon, the dead body of the man she had fed from laying next to her.

Tyler walked over to her standing above her panting happily. Tail still wagging.
'We don't see eye to eye though.' Tyler said with a soft whine, 'Wanna go swimming?'

Her eyes widened. "I beg your pardon?" She gasped, not in the least bit intimidated at how large he was as his wolf form.

'Swimming. Clothing on or whatever. Just swimming.' Tyler said still panting like a pup just begging her to throw a stick or something.

"I am afraid I will have to decline on the swimming. I may not be human but I do have standards." She said, sitting up and smoothing out her thick black hair.

Tyler took a few steps back flopping on his but whining a little. Trying to look as cute as possible.

"I'm sorry. But I'm not skinny dipping." She muttered, standing up and picking up the man's dead body to get rid of it.

'You don't have to go in naked. Geez I'm not a pervert. You've got layers on don't you?' Tyler asked laying down with a soft huff shaking his head lightly.

"I do." She muttered. "Let me get rid of him first." She said, and hid the body before going back over to Tyler. She shot him a look before reaching behind herself and unzipping her dress, revealing a corsette-like top and panties as she stepped free from her dress.

'See that wasn't so bad. I bet the water is nice.' Tyler said with a smile yipping in joy as he ran for the water.

"Yeah well you aren't a lady." She grumbled, stepping into the water until she was up to her neck.

Tyler laughed diving under with ease. 'How's the water your way?' It felt so good sinking under the water letting himself get wet.