A Demons Contract

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Yes, my lord?" Sebastian asks slowing down his fingers. but not stopping. "Does it hurt to much?" Concern hanging on his voice. He didn't want to hurt Ciel but he was ordered to do this and he never disobeyed a direct order. It was in the contract. He too was harder than a rock and couldn't wait to fuck Ciel.

"N...no..." voice quivering slightly from the pleasure of it, even though the underlying layer of pain was still there, he didn't mind it. He was enjoying himself far too much to care about the pain. His voice muffles as he buries it against the sheets again, "M..more..."

Sebastian smiled pulling out his fingers out of the small boy. "You want more, my Lord?" He smiled grabbing the boys hips and rubbing the head of his dick again him. Slowly pushing it into him with a slight moan from Sebastian. "Tell me if it hurts to much, Ciel."

He gasps raising his head quickly from the sheets, letting out a moan, cheeks burning along with his body as he grips the sheets tighter in his hands, shaking slightly at the slight new stab of pain but mostly from the intense waves of pleasure running through his body. "Ahhh~!" small body shining slightly with sweat.

Sebastian smile shoving his long dick into Ciel with a moan oh his own. "Mmmm, Ciel you're so tight." Sebastian holds still for a minute to let Ciel get use to the feeling of Sebastian in him rubbing small circles into his back.

His eyes widen slightly at the feeling letting out a slightly choked moan, unable to reply, nails practically puncturing through the sheets before he squeezes his eyes shut. Panting as he attempts to regain control over his senses, which are going wild with the lust, ecstasy and stinging pain of it, he lets out another slight moan, almsot to the point of cumming just from the deep penetration into him.

Sebastian smiles moving his hips back and forward slowly moaning as he does. Knowing he will be cumming soon from the tightness. He reaches under Ciel and grips his dick and stroking it. This was great. Sebastian was in pure bliss.

Ciel moans with each thrust into the sheets before he bites them, shut eyes tearing up slightly from the overwhelming sensations of pleasure, mostly pleasure, but a bit of pain too. He'd already sold his soul to the devil, so did it really matter that he was enjoying this? Something that would normally be considered a sin. As the faint question crosses his mind he smiles just a tad, sinking into the pleasure as his conciousness of the pain fades a bit slowly, knowing he'd love to commit this "sin" over and over as long as it felt like this. He reaches the climax, all thoughts fading from his mind as he lets out a loud moan of Sebastians name, releasing the sheet from his mouth, the pearly white liquid shooting out of his member.

Sebastian smiles moaning Ciel's name as he cums in his butt going faster and harder. "Ohh, My Lord." Sebastian moans from his Climax pulling out of Ciel. Pulling the boy into his lap he kisses Ciel passionately. "Thank you." He whispers barely audible. Wrapping his arms around the young boy smiling. "Thank you, my lord."

I thought you might like this.

Ciel quivers from the pleasure remaining coursing through him slowly dying down as Sebastian pulls him into his lap, too exhausted and achy to manage a reply, resting against Sebastians bare chest, eyes drifting shut tiredly but a small smile appears on his lips.

Sebastian smiles at the boy. Rocking him softly and running his fingers through his hair. He was happy for once. and it wasn't because he got a soul. It was pure happiness. He looked at the boy eyes with a tad bit of sadness. "Go to sleep, My Lord." He whispers kissing Ciel on the lips one last time for the night. Holding the boy tight to his body.

Ciel slowly relaxes in his arms, comforted by his grip and almost immediately falls asleep, blue black hair falling in his face a bit as he sleeps, breathing softly with a peaceful look on his face. Peacefulness was an extreme rarity to be seen accompanying the boy, like it'd be to see a demon and an angel betting along like best friends.

Sebastian sighed quietly. "It is getting late. We should get ready for bed, my lord." Sebastian says addressing Ciel and smiling a miss lizzy. "I will send someone to help you get dressed for bed as well, Miss Lizzy." Sebastian says starting to walk off. "I'll come back for you two."

Ciel nods calmly, following Sebastian up the stairs back toward the room as they enter it. Madame Red happily smiles sitting down with Grell to wait with a giggle, "Wonderful night."

Sebastian smiles and leans down kissing Ciel. "Try not to have any nightmares." he says starting to strip the boy of his clothes. "I'll be here in seconds if you do."

He nods shutting his eyes slightly gripping the front of his jacket keeping him leaned down enough to keep kissing him as Sebastian undresses him, holding onto him tightly, quiet and wishing slightly it'd be Sebastian in his bed instead of Lizzy.

Sebastian kisses him back finishing undressing him. He pulls away with a smile. And starts to put on his pjs

He releases him reluctantly and frowns slightly...what about his eyepatch...He might as well just take it off once Lizzy falls asleep. He nods a bit as Sebastian finishes dressing him again sighing. "Alright, thank you. I'll see you tomorrow, Sebastian..." faint disappointment to his voice.

Sebastian smiled and set him on the bed. "I will be in your dreams" he say leaving the room.
Mey-rin had changed Lizzy and met Sebastian outside Ciels room

Ciel sighs softly sitting on the edge of the bed touching his eyepatch slightly. This was one less night of the few remaining before the inevitable end of their contract, one less night to spend around the demon. He frowns a bit angrily at the thought, hating what fate had brought upon him. He crawls under the covers laying on his side shutting his eye slightly, waiting for Lizzy.