A Demons Contract

He pauses before nodding quietly, rolling over slightly pulling the blankets around himself tightly trying to warm up a bit. He opens his eye slightly. It'd been a while since he was sick, it just didn't happen. He sighs softly, shivering again, hoping to feel better by the time they'd need to leave for the ball. And that was the weirdest thing of all. Maybe he had a fever.

Sebastian smiled leaving to get a wet rag for the young master. He came back and got back in bed setting the rag on Ciels forehead.

He moves his gaze over to Sebastian slightly, his head feeling a bit better almost immediately. His eyelashes flutter slightly as he forces his them to stay open, and the smallest smile touches his lips for once in many years as he shivers again, "You k-know...You really...are amazing...Sebas-chan.." reaching up touching his cheek slightly, the fever clouding his brain.

Sebastian smiles at Ciel. "Thank you, My lord." Sebastian says pulling Ciel close to him. "Rest young master."

Ciels eyes flutter a bit again, comforted slightly by the butler. His eyes shut, unable to keep them open any longer, falling asleep almost immediately, not really realizing what he said from the fever clouding his brain. He breathes quietly fingers curled on Sebastians chest slightly.

Sebastian smiled and rubed small circles into the the small boys slowly falling a sleep for the pleasure of sleeping with Ciel.

Ciel sleeps peacefully as the fever starts to go down a bit as time passes, in sebastians arms. His shivering dies down after a short while and his breathing normals out later in the afternoon.

Sebastian wakes up before Ciel. Smile and rubbing cicles into the boys back clamly. Sebastian kisses the forehead of the boy

CIel stirs slightly at the touch, opening his eyes slightly, feeling better and starts to become aware of his surroundings looking up slightly at Sebastian, frowning a bit sleepily, unable to remember exactly how he ended up in bed with him. He pushes himself away from him, cheeks turning a tad pink, "W-what are you doing, Sebastian?" He sits up quickly, stepping off the bed starting to undo the ribbon around his neck, "I need to change for the ball, help me." quickly changing the subject.

Sebastian nods. "Yes my lord." Sebastian gets up and helps change Ciel into his Formal wear. "Do you feel better, my lord?" Sebastian asks liking the blush on the young boys face.

He waits for Sebastian to assist him, glancing away faintly, not remembering his drunken compliment, "I'm feeling fine." blueish black hair falling in his face a lock of it moving over his blue steely eye, glancing up at him.

Sebastian smiles. "Good." He says assisting the boy in getting ready for the Ball with his Aunt. "Your eye patch, young master." Sebastian said handing him his eye patch. He looked at the young boy with a small smile. "You look much healthier. I'm gad you took the nap." Sebastian said getting on his knees and tying the young boy shoes.

Last messages

"It would be my pleasure, Madame Red." Sbastian said following Madame Red. Lizzy hugs Ciel. "Ciel will you dance with me? Please?" She asks with a big smile on her face.
Ciel Phantomhive: Ciel looks at her, cold expression unchanging, "Hello Lizzy," relieved at the fact he wasn't tackled the moment she saw him. madame red reaches out grabbing Sebastian by the wrist dragging him toward the dancefloor, "Come on lets dance Sebastian!"

Ciel's eyebrow twitches slightly, knowing he won't be able to get out of it for a while so he nods, walking onto the dance floor with her, turning slightly waiting.

Madame Red's dressed in a long tight dress with sleeves that start halfway down her shoulder, a low bodice, and a slit up the side of one leg almost to her hip. It wasn't exactly a style that anyone wore in this time, but Madame Red was different, and her reputation was large enough she could get away with it. Gloves go past her elbow and a small hat pinned to the side of her head, starting to dance with Sebastian, a bit closer then most dances between friends go.

"So how is my darling Ciel these days?" she trilled with her over happy smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
My reply:
He turns slightly toward him raising an eyebrow with the smallest smirk, "What's that? Disappointment? How ungrateful, Sebastian." Black blue hair in his face slightly eye still a bit red rimmed from crying so much but now with a slightly life like sparkle to them. Yes, he definately was tempted to go for the second suggestion, but the last thing he needed was to have his Aunt catch him in the garden doing...inappropriate things with his butler. He holds back a slight disappointed sigh himself. Too bad. Maybe the swiftly approaching night would provide more security for the two.
Last actions ^u^
2. Phoenix: Sebastian sighs disapointed. "Thank you, My Lord." -02:09 May 21

1. Ciel Phantomhive: His eyelids drift halfway shut at his tone, tempted to go for the second option with a faint pink tinge to his cheeks but sighs, as he decides to keep his normal facade on, "Fine I'll help you.." -02:07 May 21

Ciel watches as the carriages stop in front of the manor, one hand on his cane and the other folded behind him silghtly. Madame Red steps out of one of the carriages, and the red grim reaper, Grell, jumps down from the drivers seat, "Bassy!" as he launches himself toward the demon butler standing behind Ciel.

His eyebrow twitches ever so slightly before stepping down the steps toward his Aunt, "Hello, Madame Red." She tsks as she runs up grabbing him in a hug, "Why must you call me that, darling~ Call me aunty!" laughing as she twirls him around.

Sebastian rubs his temple. "Grell." He says as Lizzy follows behind Madame Red. "Ciel~ You left without saying goodbye!" She exclaims as madame red spins him.

Grell tackles him happily rubbing his cheek against sebastians almost like a cat, in his true form, "Do I get my reward tonight Bassy~? You promised~"

Madame Red finally stops spinning Ciel who tries very hard not to get sick from it, "Ah....yes, sorry lizzy, I fell asleep before I could..." straightening up slightly brushing himself off a bit, straightening his jacket as Madame Red runs up the steps hugging Sebastian along with Grell, "Sebastian! Good to see you again~" she says in a sing song voice, her hand brushing across his butt. Her usual sexual harassment. Although she'd deny it's that, calling it a physical.

Sebastian rubbed his temples. "Yes of course, Grell. Madame red, its always a pleasure to see you." He hugs her back.

Lizzy walks over to Ciel and hugs him. "Its okay, Ciel." She smiles happily

Ciel sighs softly, "Of course. Shall we go in then?" holding his arm out to her, used to having to keep his manners in check in some way or another.

Grel lets out a purr of excitement, "Finally~~!" And Madame Red hits him over the head slightly, "Mind your manners Grell!" He winces putting his hands on his head to protect it from another blow, "Yes mistress."