A Demons Contract

Sebastian opens Ciels door for misslizzy. Picking her uo he sets her on the bed. "If you need anything call for me." He tells Miss lizzy and ciel. Lizzy smiles. "Thank you Ciel." She whispers laying down as Sebastian closes the door and goes to fetch madame red.

Ciel nods a bit shutting his eye the rest of the way, "Goodnight, Lizzy." sighing softly as he waits, wanting her to fall asleep so he could get the eyepatch off. Having it on all day had made hima bit weary of it's feeling.

Madame Red is arguing a bit with Grell about something as Sebastian comes to fetch them and she stands up happily clapping her hands together, "Wonderful! Where to?" immediately cutting off the argument with the red reaper.

Lizzy soon falls asleep next to Ciel.

Sebastian smiles at Madame red. "Follow me please." Walking down some halls. "Grell will sleep in there." Sebastian says pointing to his room and walking farther down the hall to Madame Red and his room. "We will sleep here." He opens the door to the room.

Ciel sits up a bit in bed as she falls asleep, careful not to disturb her, taking off his eyepatch laying it to the side on the bedside table letting out a slight relaxed breath rubbing his purple eye a bit before laying back down snuggling in quietly, exhausted. He falls asleep swiftly next to Lizzy.

Grell mutters as he's dismissed into his own room and Madame Red giggles happily clapping her hands together a bit, "Wonderful." walking in with Sebastian.

Sebastian smiles "ill change in the bathing room." He says walking into the room and changing.

Madame red looks around the room slightly before sliding off her red dress and taking off her hat, standing in her bodice and undergarments, moving some red hair out of her face. She sits down in a chair, waiting for Sebastian, quiet with her legs crossed (Brb real fast.)
-----------------------
(Back!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sebastian slips on his pjs before leaving to see madame red like she said. Sebastian gasps "I'm sorry Madame Red. I did not know you werent done." Sebastian says turning around from her.

She stands up and walks over wrapping her arms around him from behind, "So...I've been meaning to ask, my lovely sebastian... What exactly are you?" a smirk decorating her red lips. "I mean because all that you do, there's no way you're human. And the feeling between you and ciel like there's more then a servant master bond is stronger then any others. Not to mention I've never heard or seen any sign of you getting paid. So, what IS your payment from my dear nephew..?" hand caressing his arm slightly. Madam Red was definitely not a stupid woman, much sharper then she seemed and she'd noticed the odd little things about Sebastian.

Sebastian smiled at her. "Madame Red, I am simply one hell of a butler." Sebastian turned around looking at her in the eyes gripping her chin leaning down like he was going to kiss her. "My payment is the pleasure of serving the youbg master. I need no money and have no family." Sebastian straighten up and walked over to the bed. "I be wise if we went to bed"

She watches him as he walks back to the bed, before folding her hands behind her slightly, deciding on whether or not to keep at the question. She knew something was different about her nephews butler and she was determined to find out. Once Madam Red set her mind to something, she wouldn't let it go. But as she chooses to let it drop she walks over to the bed with him, sighing, "Alright alright." She slides into the bed next to him quietly.

Sebastian smiles and blows out the candles. "Good night, Madame Red." He says laying in bed and thinking about Ciel.

"Goodnight, Sebastian." rolling over a bit falling asleep quickly. A bit later she snuggles to his side slightly, her usual jubilant expression gone as she sleeps, more pained then anything....almost similar to Ciel's when he didn't have Sebastian. Ciel's was just worse.

Lizzy cuddles close to Ciel happily and lovely her expression that of a child cuddling a stuff animal. Sebastian just layed there awake not being able to sleep without the young master. He sighed watching Madame Red.

Ciel's eyebrow twitches sligthly in his sleep, a bit annoyed even in his sleep, black blue hair in his face. Madame Red remains cuddled to the side of Sebastian, arms wrapped around him in a comforting way as night passes into day break.

Sebastian gets up before everyone else silently slipping out of his room aand goes off to make breakfast made up of waffles with strawberries and milk. Before he goes off to wake the young master. He enters the room silently and quietly slips ciel away from lizzy.

Ciel rolls over slightly as Sebastian moves him away from Lizzy, cringing slightly in his sleep, letting out a sigh. He wasn''t having his bad dreams but it wasn't the soundest sleep of his life either.

Sebastian leans down close to his ear whispering "young master its me." Holding him close to his chest with no worries. It was still to early to wake everyone. But he could cuddle Ciel.

His eyelashes flutter slightly waking up a bit groggily and looks up a bit frowning slightly as he seems he's with Sebastian. He could've sworn he went to sleep with Lizzy..."Sebastian...?"

Sebastian leans down and kisses Ciel on the lips softly. "Yes, my lord?" Sebastian smiled rubbing his back softly in circles and cuddling him.