A Demons Contract

Sebastian gives a small chuckle with a smile leading Madame Red into the manor. Winking at Grell blowing a kiss.

Lizzy smiled. "Yes, please." She grabs a hold of his arm clamly. "Thank you Ciel."

Ciel nods a bit absently, trying hard not to glare at the back of Sebastian, a bit angry with the hot feeling of jealousy in his chest, even though he knew Sebastian didn't mean it...probably...as he blows a kiss toward Grell who looks absolutely blissful. He walks with Lizzy after them, and Madame Red follows along with Sebastian happily into the manor.

Sebastian shook his head leading the way into the manor and to the dinning hall. "Tonights meal was prepared by the Earl of the house, Ciel Phantomhive." Sebastian smiled.

Miss Lizzy smiled at Ciel. "I didnt know you could cook."

Ciels cheeks turn the slightest shade of pink muttering too quietly to be heard, "I don't ..." forcing a smile. Madame Red makes a slight ooooh sound, "Awe Ciel, I'm so proud of you, you're finally learning to cook!"

Sebastian smiled at Madame Red. "I've been teaching him. Its good thing to know how to do. Please sit down. See how he did." Lizzy sat down with a smile at Ciel.

Ciel avoids meeting her gaze, sitting silently hands in his lap, feeling a bit awkward about being given the credit as Madame Red is cooing with Grell standing behind her chair slightly in his butler role, looking over at Sebastian, "Should I help you Bassy~?" He grins.

Sebastian smiled at the grim reaper. "Not right know. I have a special chore i need help with later" winking and licking his lip as he started to dish out the food.

Lizzy smiles at Ciel taking a bite of the food. "Mmmm. This is good"

Ciel's eyebrow twitches again, not hearing lizzy's compliment, utterly focused on Sebastians implications toward Grell who turns red sitting back down giggling stupidly. Ciel clenches his jaw a bit and looks at the food in front of him, intentionally not looking at the butler. Sure, it was childish and make a bit of an over reaction but the heat of jealously was eating out his chest. He didn't like it of course; hating that he cared so much about Sebastian. He fiddles with the edge of his jacket a bit under the table, unintentionally ripping it slightly from his overload of jealousy and slight anger. You're being ridiculous, Ciel, he thinks to himself.

After everyone has food Sebastian come and stands behind Ciel like he always does. He leans forward and whispers into his ear "Sorry, My Lord, for flirting with Grell. I owe him." He thens straightens up with a smile as he watches eveyone eat.

Ciel freezes before slowly relaxing a bit, the jealousy dying down along with the anger, sitting up a bit straighter, not having to respond as his relief was quite obvious. At least, to Sebastian it would be. He begins eating along with everyone else quietly.

"So, you're feeling better my dear nephew?" Madame Red smiles happily as she eats. Ciel nods a bit, "Much, thank you Aunty." He usually didn't use the slightly cutsey (in his opinion) name Aunty, but for now it didn't really matter. He was simply too relieved to bother censoring his words for his own sake.

Sebastian smiled at the relief of the boy. He disliked the grim reaper, now he owed him and who knows what. But seeing the boy mad made it worse. He wanted to keep the boy happy. Sebastian smile, "I told you Madame Red that I'm taking good care of him." He hoped she wouldnt notice the bandage on his hand.

Lizzy smiled. "That make me happy Ciel. I was worried you were sick!"

Ciel looks over slightly with the tiniest smile, "I was for a bit but it passed." Thanks to Sebastian. adding onto his sentence in his head. Madame Red giggles, clapping her hands together, "Wonderful. Oh~, Sebastian, I'd like so more over here please!"

Phoenix: Sebastian stoped. Looking at the boy worrily. but starts up again not to worried about him.

Ciel moans slightly again collapsing forward slightly, chest against the white sheets head laid sideways on it fingers curling as he grips onto the sheets with clenched hands, opening his mouth slightly as he pants, burning up. It did hurt a tad but he was enjoying the pleasure from it more then the pain. He opens his eyes slightly staring across at the wall slightly as Sebastian touches him.

Sebastian smiles at the young boy pushing his finger completely in the young boy. He wiggles his finger around before starting to work a second one in. The boys butt was so tight he couldn't wait to fuck him but he wanted to make sure that Ciel was pleasurized by it as well. Working his second finger in he went slower not wanting to hurt him to bad.

Ciel buries his face in the sheets, quivering a bit, his slight groan muffled. It hurt more then the first finger but in the weirdest way it felt good too though. He squeezes his eyes shut hiding his face against the bed still.

Sebastian doesn't stop but rubs the boys back softly and caring. "We can stop, my lord." He says hating the boy being in pain because of him. He finally gets his second finger in. he wiggles both around streching them outwards and back again and again. Watching the boy's respondes.

He shakes his head stubbornly in response gripping the sheets a bit tighter. Ciel had known deep emotional pain, and he'd have to learn physical pain some day. And to him, he wouldn't mind learning it this way. The pain fades just a tad after a bit and he relaxes his hands a bit as it's a bit more tolerable.

Sebastian smiled slowly moving his fingers in and out of the boy. Slowling pulling his fingers almost all the way out he pushes them back in doing this over and over until Sebastian thinks that Ciel can take more speed. Speeding up just a little he starts to do this faster still moving his fingers around.

"Ungh.." he clenches his hands in the sheets again, letting out a tiny whimper of pleasure, trying to ignore the slight underlying sting. "Sebas....Sebastian..." feeling his member heat even more then his body, with the sensation of it wanting to explode.