OPEN SIGNUPS A Cruise Ship Experiment

Yup...I would like to...admittedly haven't check the IC thread in a bit. Sorry bout that. Who's up?

@PoetLore It would have been Nicole Birdy, but seeing as she is grayed out ( and probably had life happen), I am up.

@PoetLore Yay sure, the puppy will drag her over to the group.

@PoetLore and @slifer Question: We have Ester's PCS but Ester has completely disappeared. Should I have them as NPCS or just pretend they don't exist for the time being?

I think we are going to need the NPC's to keep the story going. I figure we all are going to be having a few here and there...don't you?

I think we are going to need the NPC's to keep the story going. I figure we all are going to be having a few here and there...don't you?

Yeah, I agree with you there. There are a few. Now, for the bigger question. Would you like me to control them as NPCs or would some of you like to control them as NPCs we find?

( I am most likely going to adapt @Minerva's agent to appear as a NPC for myself)

Yeah i was thinking we need the Agent at least, and I can type a few. You can allude to them and I can reply with them when we happen upon them. I'm flexible. Whatever you need me to do...I'm game.

That said...hope you're ok with my Constance character's creations of the baddies in this..

Yeah i was thinking we need the Agent at least, and I can type a few. You can allude to them and I can reply with them when we happen upon them. I'm flexible. Whatever you need me to do...I'm game.

That said...hope you're ok with my Constance character's creations of the baddies in this..

It is fine with me. I plan to definitely do the agent. I was hoping to get a barebone sheet from him and then adapt it. If you want to make sheets and just label them as NPCs, I am game for that.

( I might try to get some other friends aboard)

More players would be nice too... Do you want them to find a captain? A dead one but a captain?? It occurs to me that the baddies might expect them to go looking for the captain, and so they would ahve one there to explain why the ship is actually sailing on a course.

More players would be nice too... Do you want them to find a captain? A dead one but a captain?? It occurs to me that the baddies might expect them to go looking for the captain, and so they would ahve one there to explain why the ship is actually sailing on a course.

At this point, I was leaning towards dead captain and they are just going with the current for now.

gotcha...

Is there any type of recurring theme to the people who are here? Did they all die violently? Do they have things to learn about how they died?

gotcha...

Is there any type of recurring theme to the people who are here? Did they all die violently? Do they have things to learn about how they died?

The recurring theme is that they were all near Peter when they died.

I'm a lazy butt so I'm only really going to play Jeremy unless you reeeeeally need me to play an NPC.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
images (1).jpeg

Lehna Sommerville
5'6" 115 lbs.
Lounge Singer

Believes she is aboard the ship to perform for the passengers.

Is NOT in the KNOW

Currently in her cabin rehearsing, completely unaware that anything is amiss.

((I'll rp her history as we play))

farmer Contact.jpeg

Darren Johns
6'3" 205lbs.

Farmer all his life

is NOT in the KNOW

His parents gave him this cruise as a gift so he could see the world a bit, instead of their 500 acres of dirt and corn.

((Will play out the rest of his history as necessary))

@PoetLore Love both of them. ( And now we got our out of the now balance.) I need one more in the know and then we will be all balanced ( I am going to most likely going to play the agent in the know)