OPEN SIGNUPS A Cruise Ship Experiment

Accepted!

( I am going to give you free range on how the child died and what led them there. I can honestly say the journalist idea works. As long as they are trying to do something that would directly relate to who the necromancer is- he could have been researching the mysterious PI who helps with murder cases/ kidnapping and accidently stumbled around the fact he was a necromancer.)

Name: Jodie Beaumont
Nickname:
Joe
Age ( preferably older than 18):
12 (Forever)
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc if you use them)
Joe has a short brunette hair cut that is fashioned similar to the ways boys used to dress in Pre- French Revolution France. She however has adapted to the times and somehow wears jeans and a black shirt along with a hoodie. Despite being a girl, she looks very masculine in appearance and is often mistaken as a boy and she never corrects anyway. She also has a birth mark on her right arm, but she doesn't mention how she got it.
Occupation before arriving on the cruise ship: None.
Personality:
RP it Out
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER) (optional):
Excorize her, you also can kill her when she is around Peter and she will die like any other person. She also can be hurt by magic
Species: Ghost
Powers(optional if you are doing a supernatural creature):
Going through walls and a small degree of possession.
Abilities/ skills:
Lock Picking, Singing... otherwise nothing.
History (optional, but highly recommended) Revealed in the RP.
Faction/ role in RP ( These are living dead/ recently revived, those in the know ( one of these is left) and those who have no clue what is going on.) Living Dead.
Extra:
Jodie identifies as a boy. She however is not offended if you call her by either the male or female pronouns.

( Note: Yes, it is heavily implied that my ghost has a unique gender identity. However, in most of my posts, I will refer to her as Joe, so it is up to interruption. Also, secondly, I didn't realize that such a thing existed when I originally made the character, so I hope I do not offend. It is not my aim.)

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
@Ester @PoetLore @slifer @IceQueen @Minerva Just to let you all know, I have not forgotten about starting the IC. I am waiting for Minerva to finish his character sheet and then I will get it up and running. :) I also need to work on my own in the know character too. ( By the way, I bumped the characters to 3, one for each category.) Also, if anyone wants to discuss plot points, I would love to hash it right here.

No problem! Just tag me when you start and I'll jump in!

So I'm wondering if the encromancer has perhaps met the Scientist Doctor before now. If not it will just add to the awkwardness of it, which i personally love! Anyway....I'm still around waiting...

It would actually make perfect sense they met before hand. Perhaps he revived a pet of hers and then she became obessessed and wanted them to understand him. @PoetLore Also, question for all you guys... for my last PC, should it also be a guy ( making it three characters who identify as male) or do something different and make a female character?

I think she should be a converted unbeliever! He revived her cat and she then felt the need to study him and the scientific reasons why such a thing could happen. She's not quite a total believer yet I think, still trying to explain it all away....

Hmm...what's our ratios looking like..are we heavy one way of another?

Right now, we are pretty balanced actually. Including Peter and Minerva's character, we are at even 3 for each category.

@PoetLore

I'm not entirely sure how my character's going to be towards yours, especially since he has amnesia of the time they've spent together. Though maybe there will be some muscle memory involved, like he'll do things that help Peter or instinctively just try to calm him down or try to distract him or something when something bad happens or automatically know what kind of drinks he likes and then wonder why he doesn't know. Also, what do you think a good reason for his amnesia would be, especially since my character has a bit of a crush on yours?

Well if we are even then I say make whatever you have a hankering for...grins~

I kind of like the idea of some of the dead folks falling in love only to find out they're dead. Tragic and touching at the same time...Anyone interested in a privileged diplomat's daughter?

I'm not entirely sure how my character's going to be towards yours, especially since he has amnesia of the time they've spent together. Though maybe there will be some muscle memory involved, like he'll do things that help Peter or instinctively just try to calm him down or try to distract him or something when something bad happens or automatically know what kind of drinks he likes and then wonder why he doesn't know. Also, what do you think a good reason for his amnesia would be, especially since my character has a bit of a crush on yours?
I could just say that the people watching and keeping everyone captured ( the headboss or whoever I make the true big bad) removed his and Peter's memory for each other. It works better so the man is isolated when things begin and he only has his five pets.

Also, I thought you were asking about the other ratios, let me check the gender ratio. XD @PoetLore

That would be a 4 to 4 ratio. I am not including Joe since the character applies to both gender ratio, so it's balanced either way. ( I know that Minerva is doing a male, hence my count is accurate)

My character is a CIA Agent monitor disguised as a dead FBI Agent.

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: slifer and PoetLore
Cool!
I have a question, are they humans or undead or... What? I'm a bit confused ^^;

Cool!
I have a question, are they humans or undead or... What? I'm a bit confused ^^;
Okay, so right now, everyone is divided into three factions.

The undead or as I call them, the living dead- Humans and one ghost who have died but have been revived by my necromancer ( or in my PC case, a ghost who has been mostly revived)

The living ( who don't know)- (Mostly) Humans or who don't know my necromancer can revive humans. This also includes my necromancer as he only knows he can revive animals..

The living ( who know)- Humans who know my necromancer has revived people in the past.

However, you may also make supernatural creatures for any of these categories if you prefer. I hope that answers your question.

Working on it! I'm so sorry, this week was my last week for grades (I'm graduating soon) and it, along with applying for college, consumed my life. I'll try to have it done today though :)

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Grace[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 22[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
15d37493659ca3ae75313ebb261bb9d4.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]she is about 5'4" at 122lbs. She has a scar where her appendix was but that's it. She has a narrow frame.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation before arriving on the cruise ship: freshman english teacher[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Species: human[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Abilities/ skills: sword fighting, can hold her breath for five minutes, reads fast[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History: There isn't much to tell about her life, all in all it's been pretty average. Go to school, get a degree, get a job; she got married a year ago but he left her for some other girl. She went to the dinner with her father.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Faction/ role in RP: living dead[/BCOLOR]

@Nicole Birdy Accepted ( though I recommend changing the font color, I had to highlight to read it... so that may be a slight problem when we get started)