1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
fandom, slice of life, modern, fantasy
Hey there! So I already have an official search thread which is active but I wanted to make a small one devoted to my current cravings. I will say right now that they are all fandom related so if that's not your thing, then this search thread might not be for you. Before we get to the good stuff though, here are a couple of guidelines!

• Of course, good grammar, spelling and punctuation. Typos are acceptable because everyone makes them, but repeated mistakes or bad sentence structure can be an immediate turn off for me.
  • I am looking for something casual. So my minimun tends to be two paragraphs but at this point i'm not looking for anything too detailed (i.e; more than five paragraphs. It doesn't have to be up to five paragraphs, but that is my maximum for the moment).
  • I would also prefer someone active. I like rapid fire responses but i understand not everyone can do that. If you can then awesome, otherwise i'm good with a reply every two or three days.
  • I am a female therefore i prefer playing female characters in mxf pairings. I am also capable of playing males but I tend to double in those cases.
  • I can roleplay on threads and pms, i have no preference. I will not move offsite though.
  • I looove romance so there will always be a romantic element to my roleplays. Lots of it. But it will not be the only theme. There will also be angst, drama, action and other themes.
  • Smut is okay as long as it isn't what the story revolves around and as long as my partner is above eighteen aka, a redstar member.
  • Please plot with me! I love brainstorming with my partners and it really turns me off when I'm the only one talking with my partner just greeing or disagreeing with singhle word replies.
  • These pairings are primarily canon x oc however if you ask I can maybe be persuaded to do oc x oc or canon x canon.

That's about it! Now the fandoms and pairings; [all are cravings but a star mean the highest craving possible. Underlined and bold is my role]

Harry Potter

draco x oc*
harry x oc
fred x oc
any canon/oc x your oc (if doubling)

The Maze Runner
newt x oc*
any canon/oc x your oc

How to Train Your Dragon

hiccup x oc*
any canon/oc x your oc

Marvel Cinematic Universe

bucky barnes x oc*
peter parker [either tom holland or andrew garfield] x oc
any canon/oc x your oc

Twilight

edward x oc*
any canon/oc x your oc

Percy Jackson

percy x oc*
any canon/oc x your oc

Game of Thrones

jon snow x oc*
bran stark x oc
any canon/oc x your oc

The Mortal Instruments

jace x oc*
simon x oc*
any canon/oc x your oc

Supernatural (up to season 10)

sam x oc*
dean x oc*
any canon/oc x your oc (ask first as i cannot portray all canons)
The Flash (up to season 3)
barry x oc*
any canon/oc x your oc

Please PM me if interested!

Last edited:
still searching!

I can play Bucky or Peter for you if you're still looking for Marvel rps?

Reactions: winnie
I can play Bucky or Peter for you if you're still looking for Marvel rps?
I think we had a couple of roleplays already going on? :3

I do still have those if you would prefer it but I sent a message a while back and never got a reply. :o I figured I had taken to long given my circumstances at home at the time

I do still have those if you would prefer it but I sent a message a while back and never got a reply. :o I figured I had taken to long given my circumstances at home at the time
I thought I did reply :/ it was a long time ago so i assumed you were taking some time which was totally fine. i'm happy going back to our old roleplays however, or even starting anew if you'd like. could you shoot me a pm?

• Love
Reactions: Foxy
I would be interested in Doubling up for you with Bucky and your OC, if you're interested

• Love
I'd like to do a twilight rp with you for playing Edward if you could play Jacob for me :)

• Love
Added a fandom!

Currently craving a spiderman pairing, preferably andrew garfield's spiderman ^^

Still searching!

Still searching <3

Still searching!

Hello my name is Desmond i could play Jacob if you want me too pls reply even if its to say no
Hey, it'd be great if you use PMs instead of my search thread to find partners :3

Well I did start a roleplay with you about a month ago and I haven't heard from you since.

still searching!

summer holidays means more time for rolepayinggg