A Bundle of Joy...

Angle started to open the new cans of paint, this color a nice calm blue for the office. She poured the new colors into a clean tray liner and into a clean cup for her to hold before she started to work on the areas around the trim once again. By they were done with this room the living room and dining room would be dry and ready to be rearranged.

"I'm glad we're getting all this painting done. It would be such a hassle to try and do this if I was father along." She said as she looked at Kayden. "Also, when you go back to work I'll start organizing the garage sale for the next weekend. The sooner we have the extra room the better." She said.

"If you were farther along then I wouldn't have you do this. The paint fumes could make you both sick." Kayden said as he started to paint the walls again. "Keeping you two healthy is more important than how fast the rooms are painted."

After some thought, Kayden then said, "You know what I need and don't, so you can just go through my things to find something for the garage sale."

"Alright, I'll make sure that I don't touch anything that I'm uncertain about." She said as she continued to paint. "Also, make sure to ask about insurance coverage for the baby when you go back to work next week. I don't want to have to pay out of pocket for all of those hospital bills."

She knew that they would need insurance to cover the baby and hospital expenses but she wanted to know how much they would be covered before they had to pay themselves. She soon finished the trims and started using the roller once again, working on another wall as Kayden worked on his own.

"I'll make sure that it's the first thing I ask when I get back to work." He said. Kayden finished his wall and moved onto the next one. He started thinking what gender their little baby would be, even though she wasn't far enough into her pregnancy to be able to know yet.

"What gender do you think the baby will be?" He asked Angela curiously as they worked.

"I'm not sure really. It all depends on the baby itself." She said as she continued to pain the wall.

In truth she did not care if it was a boy or a girl, only if the baby was strong and healthy. She also wanted the baby to look like her at least a little bit, though that wasn't nearly as important as the baby's health was. She finished her wall before moving on to another one, her mind now thinking about what the baby would be like.

All he could think about was what the baby would like like, and how he would get enough money for the ring without having Angela notice the missing money. Being lost in thought made him mindless paint the wall. He didn't mess up or anything. In fact he painted a bit faster than he normally did.

After painting for little wile longer the office was done, the color now completely covering the walls. Angela smiled a little to herself as she looked around, glad that the color looked so nice. Three rooms down and two to go. She turned to Kayden then and smiled.

"Alright, let's head up stairs and get working on the spare room and nursery and then we'll be completely finished with all of the painting." She said excitedly, glad that they were almost done with it all.

"Seems like we'll get done with all the painting today." He smiled. Kayden gathered up all that the he could carry by himself and headed upstairs to the spare room. He rushed back downstairs with the rollers and paint brush to clean them again. He thought it was cool that they were getting so much done today. If they finish painting today, that would give them plenty of time to unpack boxes and rearrange things around the house before he had to go back to work.

After cleaning the rollers and paint brush thoroughly again, he walked back up the stairs and into the spare room to get everything set up. Like before, he tapped over the trim while Angela laid down the tarp and got the paint ready.

Angela grabbed a few things as well and took them up to the spare room, glad that they were getting this done much faster than she had thought they would. After setting down the stuff she started to get the tarp ready once again while he went to clean the rollers. When he came back and worked on the tape she began to paint around the trim right behind him. If they were able to get all the painting done that day then they could easily start organizing the rooms that night and maybe even have the house completely put together by the next evening.

"Let's try not to rush now, we'll get sloppy if we do that." She said in warning, even if they were close to finishing she didn't want the work to look sloppy because they wanted to be done.

Kayden nodded at her warning. "I know, I won't rush. Quality is better than anything else. We don't want three rooms that look good and two that look rushed and messy."

He soon finished taping the trim for the spare room, Angela coming in right behind him as she painted around it. Kayden took his roller, dipped it in the paint tray, and began working on painting for the fourth time today. It felt like it was a routine now.

Angela painted the trim neatly as she followed behind him, making sure to take care to not make things look messy. When she was done with that she grabbed her own roller and started working on another wall once again, making sure to keep her work nice and neat. The white easily started to cover the ugly color of the room and started to feel brand new. She would definitely make this a nice guest room for people to com visit them with.

"Excellent job again Angel. The room is looking great." He praised as they painted. With that said, he moved onto the next wall as he finished the one he was working on. "You could do this for a living. You'd be great at it. I'm sure a lot of people would want to hire you."

"I suppose I could...But I feel that it might lose it's appeal very quickly. Not everyone likes how I decorate and everyone has a fashion opinion these days. I'd be yelled at more than appreciated for my work." She said as she continued to paint the walls. "However, if I did do this for money I would only do it on the side, I want to be there for the baby as much as I can...I still think and at home job would be better though."

"You can do whatever you want, Angel. I'll approve of anything you want to do." He said as he continued painting. His mind wandered to his own work. He was a Special Agent for NCIS, and they were sent all over the place for some cases. He didn't want to be away from Angela now that he knew she was pregnant. What if he missed something important or special for them? He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he missed something. Perhaps he could find another job that would pay just as well...

Angela smiled as she finished her wall and turned to him, knowing that he was telling the truth when he said that.

"I know you will, you've always supported my choices. As soon as we finish the house I plan on looking for a job. We need to start saving as much as possible for when the baby comes and all that we're going to have to buy." She said as she looked around the now white room, the only room left being the nursery. "We're almost done, let's finish the nursery and then have lunch."

"Sounds good. Is there any specific place you'd like to go?" He asked as he put some finishing touches on his wall. He then grabbed some materials to take to the nursery. "I'll give you some time to think while I take these in the nursery and clean the rollers again." He said, taking the materials he had to the room that would be the nursery, setting them down then going to clean the rollers again. Like the last few times, he cleaned them thoroughly before going back up to the room they were going to paint. Once he got in there, he started taping the trim once again.

As Kayden moved the stuff to the nursery and went to clean the rollers, Angela thought about what she wanted for lunch. She wasn't something spicy this time, maybe some Mexican food? There was a place that she had heard off that made good Mexican to go, they could go get some and bring it some so they could work while they ate. She moved to the nursery, smiling a little as they were almost done, and placed the tarp down before she got the pain ready. Once Kayden returned and started to tape again she followed after him with the paint and brush.

"What do you think about Mexican for lunch?" She asked as she looked at him.

"Mm. Mexican sounds good right now." He smiled as he taped the trim. He soon finished up on his little job. Kayden had become fast and accurate with taping the trim with all the rooms they have done. He picked up his roller and began painting the nursery. They were finally on the last room, but he wasn't about to get sloppy. He would take his time like on the other rooms.

Angela was neat about painting the trim, not wanting the nursery to messy off all the rooms. She took the brush and carefully painted around the room, making sure that she didn't mess it up too much. Soon she finished the trim and started to paint the walls once again, making sure to take her time and be neat about it.

"Good, I was hoping you'd say that, I was starting to have a bit of a craving for it myself." She said with a smile as she looked at him.

"It's been a while since I've had Mexican food. Been wanting it a bit for some time now." He said as he continued to paint the wall. "We could take it home and remove all this tape from the trims and start rearranging things." He continued. Kayden looked behind him at Angela. "We'll be done with the house in no time with this pace." He smiled.