A Bundle of Joy...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Angela nodded her head as she continued to eat, her mind wandering to the baby as Kayden walked off to finish cleaning up the rooms. She couldn't help thinking about what it would be like raising their own little boy or girl, breast feeding them and changing diapers, watching them going to school on their first day and seeing them grow into wonderful adults. She also thought about how she would teach them the difference of good and bad and all the other things that would come along as they grew up. It was almost daunting...But she knew they would get by, they just had too. She soon finished her food and joined Kayden in the cleaning up, eager to put the rooms together and have the house finally complete.

Kayden already finished up the dining room, mainly because he was half way done with it before Angela got back from getting their lunch. "I'm going to head into the office, get it cleaned up then maybe start on putting the computer together. It shouldn't take all that long." He said as he made his way into the office room. The first thing he did this time was get the tarp up off the floor, then moved onto the tape.

(Sorry for the long wait! I got busy with the holiday and work and the RP got lost within my subscriptions! >.< )

Angela nodded her head simply as Kayden left to go finish the living room. She took down the tape and folded up the tarp without to much trouble, a smile falling upon her face. She left the room to wait for when Kayden could help her with moving around the furniture and instead went up the stairs to go deal with the last two rooms. She went into the spare room and started to peal away the tape, taking her time since the paint in that room was still slightly went.

With the tape and tarp all put away, Kayden moved on to putting the desk together. It took him a bit longer than expected, but he got it done. He set it up in the area perfect for the computer, and moved onto getting the computer all set up and ready to use. As soon as Kayden was done, he went upstairs, nearly jogging, to see if Angela needed any help still.

Angela had finished both rooms quickly, the tarps folded and off to the said as she held a ball of tape in her hands. It looked so much better now that it was all done, one less thing for their to do list. When she heard Kayden coming up the stairs she peaked out into the hall and smiled at him happily.

"All done! Now all we have to do it move the furniture inside."

Kayden stopped walking when he heard her. "Sure thing. What room do you want to get ready first?" He asked, turning his body slightly back the way he came. Getting the furniture all in the house would finally make this new place feel like home. He was ready for that feeling by now, so he and his Angel could relax and have fun out on the town before his parents came by.

"Let's do the living room so that we can relax and watch TV, the guest room and nursery can be done later." Angela said with a grin as she stepped out of the room.

She walked over to Kayden and grinned at him before heading down the stairs, ready to make everything look exactly the way she wanted. She also wanted to get the house settled finally so the two of them could relax and hang out before Kayden had to work and she had to go on a job hunt. They would be very busy for the next nine months so the sooner the house was completely done the better.

A loving smile shone on Kayden's face as he watched Angela walk downstairs. He followed her soon after she was out of his vision. "Just tell me where you want everything and I'll get them there." He said once they were both in the living room. He popped his back and neck, ready to get things in place and relax already. He thought about getting a job change again. Something similar like working for CSI. He may not have to leave the state as much, so he could be closer to Angela and their growing baby. Working as a Special Agent for NCIS had him going out of the country for a while for a case. He would ask his girlfriend, and future wife, about this. Kayden knew they needed as much money as possible for the baby, so he would need his job. It was the urge to stay near Angela now that she was pregnant that made him wanting to change jobs.

Angela smiled as she watched Kayden crack his back and neck while getting ready to move the furniture. He was always so eager to do things for her and that made her feel so loved. She was quick to start pointing and getting things moved as soon as he was ready though, not wanting to waste any time just standing around.

"Okay I want the couch lined up the the TV but not too close, the coffee table will be going in front of the couch. Oh, and on either end of the couch I want the end tables to be. Oh, and then I want those two chairs near the window where the book shelves are, we can make that a little reading corner with the their table and the lamp!" Angela said quickly as she motioned with her hands and gave a rough explanation of how it would look.

Kayden smiled. "Right away, Angel." He moved the couch into position, not too close to the T.V but close enough. He set the end tables on either side of the couch, then dragged the chairs over near the book shelves, rearranging them around after asking Angela if they were in a good place for her to be happy or not. He placed the table in a good position around the book shelves and chairs, then put the lamp on top of it.

"Is this good" He asked, looking over at her to see her facial expressions so he'd know what he did right or wrong and fix things if need be.

Angela watch quietly as Kayden moved the furniture around, seeming to be observing and thinking about where things were being placed. Once he was done she was quick to step in and make the corrections that she wanted. She moved the table near the chair to be in between them and then put the lamp on top and then moved the couch back just a little bit, having the coffee table stay exactly where he left it. She smiled widely once she was done and looked to her boyfriend happily.

"Now it's perfect!" She said.

He couldn't help but to chuckle at her, fixing the slightest of things to make it perfect in her eyes. "So, are you ready to relax a bit now?" Kayden asked as he moved closer to her. "We could stay in here and watch T.V, or go out to town. I'm fine with either one so take your pick." He said, smiling down at her with a loving smile. If they went out, they could either look at baby things to get a feel of what they wanted, or just spend some time doing other things. Either way, he would be happy because he could spend time with his beloved Angel.

"I want to go shopping...Let's go check out some of the shops and then go to the grocery store. That way I can make us breakfast tomorrow." She said with a smile as she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

She was glad to have the living room done, it meant they could relax for the rest of the day. They could finish the dining room and guest room tomorrow without much trouble, the nursery would have to wait until they had the furniture to put in it. She also wanted to get out of the house for while, they had only left for breakfast after all and to get the pregnancy test that morning. She wanted to see everything this town had and maybe look into getting a job of some sort.

"Sounds good. So do you want me to drive or will you drive this time?" He asked.

Truthfully he wanted to relax, but then again, going out to town with Angela is relaxing. Doing anything with her was relaxing for him. Compared to work, where he would most likely be looking at a dead body and stressing about a killer on the loose. On those days he could hardly get any sleep, so he would be completely exhausted.

"I can drive. You'll have to tell me where to go though." She said with a small smile.

She liked driving with Kayden, whether it was her behind the wheel or him it didn't matter. It was one of the few chances she had to relax with the man she loved. After all, Kayden's job often had him busy and stressed, the last thing he would think about was dinner or doing laundry, that was where she came in. She was his helper, made things easier on him when he was working and in return he would help her when she needed it. It was just how there relationship worked. She pulled back and wandered over to the kitchen for a quick moment to grab a list she had made on what they needed before heading towards the door and grabbing the keys and her purse.

"Ready to go?"

"It isn't all that hard to find everything in this town, but I guess I could you help you out." He said, smiling at Angela.

Kayden patted his pockets to check if he had his wallet with him. For a while he couldn't feel it anywhere, until he started putting his hands in his pockets. He sighed in relief, glad he didn't lose it. Then he remembered about his cell. "Wait right here." He said, running up to their bedroom and searching for his phone, which was on the table next to his side of the bed the whole time. With his phone now in hand, he rushed back downstairs and over to the door where Angela was waiting.

"Okay, I'm ready." He smiled, opening the door for her to go out first. Once she was outside and unlocked the car, he followed, locking the front door before going and sitting down on the passenger's side.

Angela waited patiently as Kayden ran off to gather what he needed. When he returned she smiled and walked out the door, heading to the car and unlocking it. She slipped onto the drivers side and started the car, buckling up before she turned to Kayden to make sure he did the same. Once they were ready she pulled away and headed into town. She wasn't really sure where they should start shopping but figured that Target was a good place to start. She had seen one when they had been following the truck and remembered vaguely where it was. When they arrived she parked and turned to Kayden with a small smile.

"Alright, we're just looking today do there is no need to worry about prices just yet. I think we'll be checking out a lot of places before we buy anything." She said as she unbuckled and grabbed her purse. "Alright, let's go~"

Not needing to give directions of where they were going this time, Kayden sat back and relaxed. He watched everything pass them by until they arrived at Target. As soon as they stopped, he unbuckled himself, then nodded at his girlfriend's words. "Just looking today. Got it." Kayden got out of the car, closing his door and making his way around to Angela's, opening it for her like he always did. He smiled brightly at her.

Angela waited for Kayden to open the door before getting out. She smiled at him as she grabbed his hand and locked the car before heading into the store. After entering hand in hand she headed straight to the baby section. When they got there she found herself a little lost, there was just so much stuff! She had no idea that a baby could use or need so many items. Some things were obvious but others were items that she had never heard of or seen. She let out a small chuckle before looking up at her boyfriend.

"Looks like this might take a while..."

Kayden had a sort of nervous smile, and scratched his head with his free hand after seeing all the things here in the baby section. "Yeah, it'll take a while..." He said, looking over everything. "Should we just start with the basics then? The crib, maybe?" He led them over to the area with cribs. It seemed like a nice start to him. Get the bigger things out of the way then move on to the smaller, maybe even more complicated stuff.