a 1x1 search - always looking (Romance RPs)

Still very interested in finding an RP partner! I'm looking for at least a few RPs to keep me occupied during the summer. Let me know if you're interested! :D I'm usually floating around on here. Send me a PM~

Still searching for an RP as I'm now on summer break. Would love to do something Jane Eyre inspired. Let me know~! (:

Really, really hoping to find a super hero/super villain RP. Let me know if you're interested! I'm on summer break now so other than work I'm 100% free.

Still seeking a few RP partners! I only have a few RPs right now and would love a few more. I've got a lot of free time to kill this summer so let me know if you're interested!

Still searching for RP partners! I'm on summer vacation, as I've mentioned, and I'm in need of some new ideas and inspiration. Let me know if anything on here sparks your interest!

Hopeful bump for more partners! I'm open to new ideas if you'd like to share, otherwise all my cravings are listed on the main post! :D

Still searching for a partner! Please let me know if you're interested. :D I'd love to get some more going for this summer. Looking forward to hearing from you~

Still searching for RP partners! Hoping to get something started soon!

Still searching for some partners. (: I'm free all summer so let me know if you're interested! All my cravings are mentioned on the first page.

I'm still very much searching for partners! I have a few ideas I just added that would be fun to play out, I think. Let me know! (: I've got a lot of free time on my hands.

I'm still on the search for RP partners! Let me know if you're interested. (: I have a few ideas swirling about right now~

I'm still very much on the hunt for an RP partner! I've got one idea I really want to do right now but you can find all my pairings on the first page. I'm hoping to find a few more people to RP with but I'll be happy with at least one!

Still on the hunt for more partners! I'm really wanting some awesome roleplays to occupy my summer with so let me know. (:

Really hoping for a vampire x slayer pairing right now. Let me know if you're interested; I'm still looking for partners - either for this pairing or for another pairing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back from my vacation to Vietnam! I'm ready to start RPing again and excited to get started. :D

Still searching for a partner! I'm hoping to find a few more as I currently don't have many RPs going. Take a look at my pairings and let me know what you think!

Currently craving quite a few plot ideas~ I really could go for any of the pairings I have up there but am also curious for ideas you might have. Let me know!

Hopeful bump for partners! I'm still very much looking. I only have a few weeks left of my summer vacation but I'll still be available during the semester as I'm only taking three classes. Let me know!

Hopeful bump for partners! Currently looking for someone to do the Wealthy Girl x Poor Inhuman Boy pairing with me. It's an idea I really have a big craving for. Let me know!

Still searching for partners! Especially for the same idea of wealthy girl x poor boy. (: Let me know if you're interested! I've got quite a bit of free time on my hands at the moment, at least until college starts up again.