a 1x1 search - always looking (Romance RPs)

Still looking for partners. I'm looking for my top two original ideas right now, for the most part. I really want to do a merman x human pairing of some kind and that wealthy woman x poor boy pairing, too. Let me know!

Still very much searching for partners! School starts next week so I might become a little busier but I really would like some roleplays to keep me entertained while I'm back in classes. :) Let me know! I have all my pairings I'm interested in listed on the first page.

Still very much searching for a roleplay! I'm open to a lot of ideas and have some of my own I'm craving right now. Send me a message if you're interested!

Still searching for a partner! I'm really looking for a Beauty and the Beast inspired RP right now~ Let me know!

Still very much searching for a roleplay! Currently craving a Beauty and the Beast or Pirate Captain x Princess pairing the most right now!

If you're ever up to it, I'd love to try and do a RP with you again at some point. After all, you were an excellent partner and it was always fun to play against you.

I would PM, but it always says that you've permanently left the chat without ever reading it, so you'll never see those messages. This is just here for if you ever decide that it's worth trying again.

Still searching! I don't have many RPs going at all right now so I'm hoping to get some more going. Really hoping for a Doctor Who RP. Let me know!

Still searching! I'm home sick right now so I have a bit of free time the next few days. I'm still looking for everything on my list. Please let me know if you're interested! I'm hoping to get a few more partners.

I'm still very much on the search for partners! I'm really looking for a Doctor Who, Pirate Captain x Princess, or Beauty and the Beast pairing right now. I'm open to the other ideas on my thread, too, and others you might have as well as long as it fits my guidelines. Let me know!

If you're still lookin, human girl and merman sounds interesting

Or other rps :) I'm lookin too

Searching for any of the RPs mentioned on my thread! I need a few more. I don't have many at all and I am in desperate need of a distraction. Please let me know!

Still searching for a roleplay! Or a few, really. I don't have many going at all and would love to have some more. Let me know what interests you off my list!

I'm still very much searching for some roleplays. Please let me know if you're interested and we can get something started!

I'm still looking for a few roleplays! I have more ideas than what's listed on this thread so let me know if you want to see them. (: Send me a message if you're interested and we can figure something out!

Would you be interested in doing arrange marriage roleplay?