7 kingdoms OOC

(Sorry for the long absence, my bed looked so tempting I just drifted off...)

Reactions: Anowell
((Sorry for the OOC, but out of curiosity, is a character from Han Royalty taken? I'd like to role play as someone from there.))

(Since the Queen and some of the royal family are being played by @Anowell i suggest you disuse it with them)

@Scelesta (( No, I have not, but I won't be playing as royalty anywhere at this point. For now, just consider that character as a criminal.))

((Sure, this'll be fun :3. Although, first she'll need to break out of prison though xDD))

(Awesome! Let's plan something epic through PM! ^^)

(I figured Gyou would still be threatening to fight, given that Ryu hasn't quite stood down yet, you've just tried to calm him for now. He hasn't been calmed yet :p)

(WHAT THE HELL HAVE I MISSED?! Haha)

((I think it is one of the council meetings this whole thing is for :P))

((also, barely anything has happened. I exist now, people got angry, now meeting))

(Sorry, I've been in work :) please can someone fill me in?)

(WHAT THE HELL HAVE I MISSED?! Haha)
A lot... Don't even bother reading, I'll sum up;

Atesha joined the conversation between Mei and Park; he made the wish to battle the 10 most powerful martial artists of Zhao. Then a giant going by the name Yù appeared, a general of king Ryu. They met and stuff and later the Wei king joined the conversation.. They were talking about defeating dragons, monkey king said he did defeat one.
Atesha wanted to know more and Ryu felt offended. A number of insults were thrown from both sides, the conflict nearly escalating into a fight. The overwhelmed and angry Atesha left, unable to bear those immature kings anymore. Thanks to Yù's effort, a battle could be prevented and now... Well, now Ryu demanded a meeting. That's all that happened.

((That is basically all that has happened. I walked up, we tlked a bit, dragons got angry, monkey got angry, fox got kinda angry, now there is a meeting. Also, I am the second in command for the dragons, I'm big, muscley and friendly... but super deadly))

(Okay, thanks both! Guess I'll make Mei magically reappear again now :) )

(I like hugs and all, but uh, why?)