65TH ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES [ Sign-Ups + OOC ]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysty

♡ vast and brilliant. ♡
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Usually in the evenings and late at night.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Definitely fantasy, anything with magic, sci-fi, apocalyptic, occasionally modern/slice of life depending on the plot.
3Xw3nii.jpg

Every year, the Capitol ties us up like animals. They rope us in according to our ages, our genders, they pick us out at random. Two of us, from every district, one girl, one boy. We are sent to fight for their entertainment, forced to kill each other as our families, our friends, the whole nation watches. Only two come out victorious, bringing honor, glory, and a year of supplies to our districts. Punishment, they tell us, this is our punishment. For rebelling all those years ago. Their children, their grandchildren, their great grandchildren, all doomed to the same fate of fighting like rabid animals for the promise of their life and their wealth. Some think its no more than a game. Some think it's a living nightmare. But we all have one thing in common; we're going to end up in that arena with fear in our hearts and knives at our throats.

Will you walk out victorious, or die at the hands of your fellow tributes?

divider.png
red This roleplay takes place before canon events, and in no way shape or form will your characters have any relations with any canon characters. There is only the past rebellion that caused the Hunger Games. You don't have to know anything about the series to join, as we are not going to exactly follow the canon plotlines. You will be forced into an 'arena' with your fellow tributes.There are many things that can, and will, be your demise. Not only will you fear those forced into the games with you, but the arena is also full of dangerous animals, elements, and twists. If you prove to not be entertaining enough, the Gamemakers may kill you off. Only two of you will walk out alive.
divider.png

THE DISTRICTS

[ DISTRICT ONE : THE LUXURY DISTRICT ]
» career district

DISTRICT ONE is one of the wealthiest districts of Panem, it's primary industry being the manufacturing of luxury items for the capitol, and as a result, is one of the favored districts in the eyes of the Capitol. These luxuries include anything from perfumes to jewels. DISTRICT ONE also tends to pack the most punch in the games, as it's not rare for their children are taught that the games bring glory to their district and their families. The richer families of the district often train their children from a young age to becomes CAREERS, or perfect soldiers, to volunteer for the games.

[ DISTRICT TWO : THE MASONRY DISTRICT ]
» career district

DISTRICT TWO is one of the largest and wealthiest districts of Panem, it's main industry being masonry. This is also where most Peacekeepers and recruited, trained, and where most of the country's weapons originate from. They take great pride in producing the most winners out of all the other districts, as they train their children from a young age to compete in the hunger games. This is not always the case, but more often than not, the tributes hailing from DISTRICT TWO are more than ready.

[ DISTRICT THREE : THE TECHNOLOGY DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT THREE had previously been one of the wealthier districts but now is slowly succumbing to abject poverty. This district produces many great techonlogical advances, as well as provides the capitals with anything from televisions to computers. Many of the people living in DISTRICT THREE work in factories and are well adept in engineering.

[ DISTRICT FOUR : THE FISHING DISTRICT ]
» career district

DISTRICT FOUR is one of the wealthiest districts of Panem. It's industry is fishing, which is useful for tributes in the Hunger Games as they have experience using nets and tridents, making fishing hooks from scratching, swimming, and hunting sea life. Being one of the wealther districts, DISTRICT FOUR tends to produce Career Tributes, those who volunteer to participate in the Hunger Games after training for it their entire lives.

[ DISTRICT FIVE : THE POWER DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT FIVE is responsible for producing power and electricity for the entire nation. They are not entirely wealthy nor are they entirely poor, the district stuck in the middle between two such worlds. They are not known to produce CAREERS, since it is illegal to do so.

[ DISTRICT SIX : THE TRANSPORTATION DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT SIX produces the nations' transportation, such as high-speed trains, hovercraft, etc. Ironically, they have little love for travel. DISTRICT SIX is known for being one of the more rebelious of all the districts, and drug addiction is an increasing problem here, especially among the victors who wish the forget and numb the pain the Hunger Games has caused.

[ DISTRICT SEVEN : THE LUMBER DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT SEVEN is a middle class district, and provides lumber and paper for the nation. It's mostly covered in lush forests, and it's people are mostly hard-working and down to Earth.

[ DISTRICT EIGHT : THE TEXTILE DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT EIGHT is a lower class district, it's industry being the production of textiles and clothing. They have at least one factory primarily used for making Peacekeeper uniforms. DISTRICT EIGHT is painfully urban, factories clogging the skies and barely a blade of grass in sight. Like most lower class districts, they harbor a festering dislike for the capitol.

[ DISTRICT NINE : THE GRAIN DISTRICT ]
DISTRICT NINE is a middle class district, responsible for producing grain. It's people are hard working, and the district has many factories, most likely for grain processing.

[ DISTRICT TEN : THE LIVESTOCK DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT TEN is one of the lower class districts of Panem. It's industry is livestock and provides beef, pork, chicken, etc for the capitol. Most of the district is farm land, as they produce countless numbers of livestock.

[ DISTRICT ELEVEN : THE AGRICULTURE DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT ELEVEN is one of the lower class districts of Panem. Their industry is all things agriculture, ranging from orchards, to fields of wheat, to cotton. Almost everything they grow goes to the capitol, despite the growing problem of starvation throughout the district.

[ DISTRICT TWELVE : THE MINING DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT TWELVE is the poorest of all the thirteen districts in Panem. It's located near the mountains, and it's main industry is coal mining. The people here are hard workers but are barely paid off for all that they produce, as most are living in painful poverty.

[warning=red] R U L E S
- All Iwaku rules apply, obviously.
- Keep drama IC, take OOC drama to private chats if you're that worried about it.
- No Mary-Sues/Gary-Sues.
- You do not need to read the books/watch the movies to join! Any of us who have are more than willing to answer questions.
- You are allowed three characters maximum. One character being a mentor (a previous victor from the games), and two tributes. (Preferably one male and one female). Your tributes cannot be in the same district.
- As previously stated, this roleplay will not follow canon events. Your characters will not in any way know of any of the characters from the books.
- Please, please keep in mind that your character has a strong possibility of not making it to the end. Even when my characters die, I'll be stalking the thread from afar to make sure everything is running okay.
- You can reserve a spot for one week, however, after that it will open up for somebody else to take.
- Posting expectation is at least one or two paragraphs per character, once, preferably twice a week. If you can't meet these expectations, please don't join! I'd like to keep this running as smoothly as possible for a roleplay in which everyone dies. If something comes up, please message me and we'll work something out.
- If you're unheard of from for at least two weeks, your character will be killed off from natural causes.
- Keep this realistic. A smaller, petite character won't have as good of a fighting chance as a career who has trained his/her entire life. Children will most likely not make it as long, either.
- Please be gentle, I've only GM'd my own rps like, twice. Just lemme know if I forget to add you to the cast list or anything!
- If you've read the rules, please add 'Mockingjay' at the end of your character sheet.
- Be friendly with each other! Talk out relations and plot ideas. Alliances will be formed and broken. Romances will blossom. Enemies will be made. And this is encouraged! Feel free to clog up the OOC thread with this stuff.
- Finally, have fun, try not to die, and may the odds be ever in your favor. ♥ [/warning]

divider.png

CAST
[ DISTRICT ONE ]
Mentor : Medea Isla King. @Lulunopia
Female Tribute : Circe Day Amor. @Mysty
Male Tribute : Charming King Glamour.@Shattered♦Secrets™

[ DISTRICT TWO ]
Mentor : open!
Female Tribute : Amber Quartz. @DANAsaur
Male Tribute : Julius Ashlar. @neptune

[ DISTRICT THREE ]
Mentor : Decima Emeraude Lovelace. @Hospes
Female Tribute : Reserved @Alexstrasza
Male Tribute : Filler character. (open until start date)

[ DISTRICT FOUR ]
Mentor : Beatrice Merina Lackland. @Princess Poisoned Rose
Female Tribute : @The Mad Squeen
Male Tribute : Maxon Atlas Lacius. @Stargazer

[ DISTRICT FIVE ]
Female Tribute : Terra Eliza Salvatore. @Brea
Male Tribute : Jitea Park. @Daz

[ DISTRICT SIX ]
Mentor : Aster Wex Farwind. @The Mad Squeen
Female Tribute : Reserved @Stargazer
Male Tribute : Weston Francis Rivers.@Brea

[ DISTRICT SEVEN ]
Mentor : Reserved @Dovahkiin
Female Tribute : Orna Keith.@neptune
Male Tribute : Reserved. @The Classy Mog

[ DISTRICT EIGHT ]
Mentor : Reserved @Michaela
Female Tribute :Amilia Vi Malcom. @Lulunopia
Male Tribute : Aspen Leigh Blackwood. @Mysty

[ DISTRICT NINE ]
Female Tribute : open!
Male Tribute : open!

[ DISTRICT TEN ]
Female Tribute : Arayah Celesia Rummage.@Hospes
Male Tribute : Reserved @Kade

[ DISTRICT ELEVEN ]
Female Tribute : Reserved @Michaela
Male Tribute : March Hugo Ernst. @Lulunopia

[ DISTRICT TWELVE ]
Female Tribute : Reserved @Misguided†Ghost
Male Tribute : Filler character. (open until start date)

CHARACTER SHEET
[picture here, feel free to add more. real people only!]
BASICS
Name: (full name)
Nickname/alias: (what has Panem nicknamed your character?)
Birthdate: (self explanatory, year is not required)
Sexuality:
(self explanatory)
District: (1-12, the capitol does not count)

APPEARANCE
Height: (how tall are they?)
Weight: (how much do they weigh?)
Build: (slim? built? petite?)
Complexion:
(are they tan, porcelain, freckled?)
Race: (self explanatory)
Marks: (scars? piercings? tattoos?)
Eyes:
(describe their eyes, shape, color, anything you feel necessary)
Hair: (describe the texture, length, style, color, etc)
Dress: (please keep the culture of your district in mind)

PERSONALITY
Outer Traits: (how do others view your character?)
Inner Traits: (what are they really like, on the inside? What do they keep hidden?)

Dislikes: (at least five)
Hobbies: (what do they like to do as a person, not a tribute?)
Talents: (what are they good at?)
Extra: (anything else you feel we'd need to know)

STATS
Strengths: (the strengths that will help you in the games. it doesn't matter if Lucy Jane can sing, a love song won't stop her from getting stabbed)
Weaknesses: (make sure they balance out the strengths!)
Score: (the score the game makers ended up giving your abilities. the higher the score, the better your sponsers. range is 1-12)
Weapon of choice: (what does your character prefer wielding? it does not have to be a physical weapon, witts are considered weapons as well)
Extra: (anything you feel you want to add)

HISTORY + RELATIONS
Family: (who does your character consider family? Are they fighting for anyone?)
Friends/Allies: (in relation to other characters, has your character allied with anyone?)
Enemies: (is your character dead-set on killing anyone in particular?)
Romantic Interest: (star-crossed lovers? a pretty girl back home?)
Backstory: (you don't need to go into extreme detail here, but feel free!)
Theme Song: (because why not?)

Last edited:
Guys, is it alright if I go offline for two days or so? I just have a lot going on right now and I just..want to fix myself. My depression is getting the best of me and I don't want it to get in the way of my writing. I know it isn't a valid reason but.. I just.. I feel like my world is crumbling down and I don't want you guys to know..

Ugh. I don't know what I'm saying anymore. Anyway, I'll be gone in a couple of days.. Attempt to fix myself and hope I'll be back.

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. I'll try to post this message to the rest of the RPs I joined.. That is.. If I can still open my eyes. Been crying all afternoon and I just feel emotionally and physically exhausted.

Anyway, yeah. That's it. Good luck and have fun or whatever.

Guys, is it alright if I go offline for two days or so? I just have a lot going on right now and I just..want to fix myself. My depression is getting the best of me and I don't want it to get in the way of my writing. I know it isn't a valid reason but.. I just.. I feel like my world is crumbling down and I don't want you guys to know..

Ugh. I don't know what I'm saying anymore. Anyway, I'll be gone in a couple of days.. Attempt to fix myself and hope I'll be back.

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. I'll try to post this message to the rest of the RPs I joined.. That is.. If I can still open my eyes. Been crying all afternoon and I just feel emotionally and physically exhausted.

That's totally alright, and a completely valid reason. You've no need to apologize, I promise. Take as long as you need, and don't worry about your RPs. What matters is that you take care of yourself and do what's best for you. Additionally, feel free to message me if you ever need someone to talk to. Good luck, and I hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: Daz

It's okay, I completely understand. Please take all the time you need, your mental health and happiness is more important than a roleplay. You can find a friend in me if you ever need someone to talk to too, I hope everything is okay and that you'll be feeling better soon. <3

[fieldbox=Maxon Atlas Lacius, navy, solid]

"Throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leading the pack."

• tumblr_n2x9wzDMQu1rwivlyo2_250.gif
    tumblr_n2x9wzDMQu1rwivlyo5_250.gif
    tumblr_n2x9wzDMQu1rwivlyo8_250.gif

[fieldbox=◮Appearance◭, navy]

[dscroll]⇲Height⇱
    "Being tall kind of runs in the family."
    6'0"

⇲Weight⇱
    "It's muscle."
    230lbs

⇲Build⇱
    "What kind of weird question is that?
    He has a very athletic and muscular build.

⇲Complexion⇱
    "I don't really know how to answer that."
    He's kind of on the pale side. He doesn't really burn though, but compared to others in District 4 he's really not that tan

⇲Race⇱
    "I'm Irish lad."
    Irish || Caucasian

⇲Marks⇱
    "I have a few."
    A few scars here and there from fishing accidents. Multiple scars on his back from whippings and abuse. Scars that litter his arms from abuse.

⇲Eyes⇱
    "My mother always did say that they were like the ocean."
    Sea blue

⇲Hair⇱
    "That...is kind of hard to answer."
    Blonde to sandy blonde

⇲Dress⇱
    "I wear clothes, that enough for ya?
    He usually wears what people in District four wear. Shorts and a t-shirt
    [/dscroll]

[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_my7ywhihOI1snteogo7_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_my7ywhihOI1snteogo4_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_my7ywhihOI1snteogo6_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_my7ywhihOI1snteogo5_r1_250.gif

[fieldbox=◮Basic◭, navy]
    [dscroll]⇲Name⇱
    "I don't know where my mother got the name but I like it."
    Maxon Atlas Lacius

⇲Nickname/alias⇱
    "It will only ever be Maxon, got it?"
    Max || Monster Maxon (given to him by his district)

⇲Gender⇱
    "Can't ya guess?
    Male

⇲Age⇱
    "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, never ask that."

⇲Birthdate⇱
    "I am a man of many secrets, I hear that's what the ladies like."
    July 4

⇲Sexuality⇱
    "Quite personal buddy."
    Heterosexual

⇲District⇱
    "Well I know how to fish'
    District 4

[/dscroll][/fieldbox]

• tumblr_n0beofnDq21so1w4zo9_250.gif
    tumblr_n0beofnDq21so1w4zo8_250.gif
    tumblr_n0beofnDq21so1w4zo6_250.gif
    tumblr_n0beofnDq21so1w4zo7_250.gif

[fieldbox=◮Personality◭, navy]
    [dscroll]⇲Outer Traits:⇱
    "I'm not the good guy."

Charming: He's quite the charmer alright. Maxon knows how to win people over, what to say, what to do and how to act. It's all a game and he knows how to play that game very well. He can charm his way into or out of any situation that he chooses and (it did) make him a favorite within his district.

Caring: Despite his tough exterior he's extremely caring and he's willing to help those that needs help. If a child scrapes their knee or gets lost he'll help them out. He doesn't want to see those suffer around him and tries his best to be a good person.

Strategic: Strategy. That's also part of the game and probably one of the reasons he succeeds at the game of life so well. He is constantly planning strategies in his head, figuring out what to do next, where to go, how to hold himself. He's always calculating different actions and figuring out which action would be the best one at that point and time.

Helpful: Along with his caring trait he's very helpful. As stated before he is willing to help those that needs help. If someone needs help carrying their bags or pulling fish out of teh sea, he'll be there. He believes in karma and by helping he believes he'll receive good karma in return, plus it just makes him feel good in general.

Patient: Despite his his appearance Maxon is actually verypatient and he's willing to listen to those that need to be listened to or teach those that need help learning a skill. Even if it takes a long time, he knows that not everyone gets a skill down right away and that it takes time. There is no point in getting upset or rushing those that are learning.

Understanding: He is very understanding in some cases. He tries to see both sides and tries to understand them. He knows the world isn't just black and white so he tries to listen before he judges.

Easy going: He likes to come off as easy going and laid back. Very rarely do many things effect him or at least he doesn't like to let it on. He sees no point in letting your enemies see your anger

Guarded: Long story short he keeps people at arms length. You may think he's opening up to you but you're still at arms length and you will probably always be at arms length.

⇲Inner Traits:⇱
    "At least that's what most say."

Self-loathing: He's extremely self-loathing and half the time hates himself. He sees no point as to why he is alive, especially after what happened in his past. He thinks he should have died and in all honesty doesn't fear death. His fear of death is gone which sometimes leads him to be a bit reckless, not caring if he dies or not.

Cynical: He's quite cynical but you would rarely ever see that. He keeps up appearances very well. A lot of his inner personality comes out when his dark side comes out which he tries so hard to keep it hidden.

Cold: He does not care about death or others family. He will kill you or make fun of you or whatever. Again a lot of this is more with his dark side.

Sadistic: Of course Maxon knows how to put on a show and he puts one on well, he'll draw out a death or a sadistic smile will cross his feature. The smile of a killer.

Uncaring: He doesn't care about his health or anyone else, everything becomes nonexistent and he will do whatever he wants.

Violent: Violence practically becomes his middle name. It can be over kill or death, bring it on. He wants to feel the pain whether it comes from him or others. He wants to hear the scream and feel warm blood on his skin.

⇲Likes ⇱
    "Well that depends"

Swimming || Warm weather || Fish || Water || Fishing || His mother

⇲Dislikes⇱
    "I like being more positive."

Hot Days || Summer || Idiots || Seafood || His father || Himself

⇲Hobbies⇱
    "Hmmm..

Swimming || Fishing || Running || Training

⇲Talents⇱
    "I wouldn't really say I have that many"

Swimming || Fishing || Running || Hating himself

⇲Extra⇱
    "I'm healthy as a horse."
    N/A

[/dscroll]
    [/fieldbox][/COLOR]

"As I was, you are. As I am, you will be."[/fieldbox]​
Oh my lord Jesus, he's accepted. *-*

[bg=#a8a8a8]

#3d8a13
"You hurt because you're alive."
[/bg]

• tumblr_mfwi9omjpi1r05fd6o2_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_inline_n1q5gl4dvx1qezorq.gif
    tumblr_mnoqdudG271qifhn8o7_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_mfwi9omjpi1r05fd6o5_r1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
    Name:
    "Only my sister can call me Wes."
    . Weston Francis Rivers .

Nickname/alias:
    "My sister is Twitch, and I'm the rock. Honestly I think they Capitols could have tried a little more."
    . (The) Rock .

"Why don't you take a guess? You have a fifty fifty chance."
    . Male .

"Just a few more months and I wouldn't have been able to volunteer."
    . 18 .

Birthdate:
    "The only birthday I've looked forward to since I was 13 was my nineteenth one. And now I'll never have it."
    . October 18th .

Sexuality:
    "What an odd question to ask at a time like this."
    . Heterosexual .

District:
    "Just because we make aircrafts doesn't mean we ever want to leave the ground."
    . District 6 (Transportation) .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_mfwi9omjpi1r05fd6o8_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_mfwi9omjpi1r05fd6o1_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_n1ev1ljJgl1rr3ghvo4_250.gif
    tumblr_mfwi9omjpi1r05fd6o9_r2_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
    FC: Zac Efron

Height:
    "I enjoy being tall."
    . 5'10'' .

Weight:
    "Most of this is muscle, mind you."
    . 176 lbs .

Build:
    "I just told you most of my weight is muscle, what do you think?"
    . Built / Muscular .

Complexion:
    "I spend a lot of time in the sun, I guess."
    . Tan .

Race:
    "Geez, I don't know."
    . Caucasian .

Marks:
    "We all have battle scars.
    . Several small scars here and there. Most notable is the 2 inch one just under his chin, from a cooking incident

Eyes:
    "My mom always said they're as blue as the ocean."
    . Bright Blue .

Hair:
    "Well, it's brown. And, uh, brown? I don't know what you want me to say here."
    . Brown-Sometimes Reddish, Thick, Soft, Top is usually swept towards the Right, Smells like the Forest .

Dress:
    "I wear normal clothes. Nothing like those Capitol Clowns."
    . He likes to wear a t-shirt and some kind of button down shirt or a jacket to go with it. He's also worn jeans and sneaker everyday since he could dress himself .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_my0lwqKwFm1r3mhfjo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mzno7mhZkG1rr3ghvo4_250.gif
    tumblr_mvgogfNQlV1qird9io10_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Outer Traits:
    "There is a reason the Capitol people have taken to calling me The Rock."
    . Strong willed, loyal, brave. Weston is very confident in who he is, and knows what he wants. He is not afraid of a little confrontation or a challenge, he has always been the type to step up to the plate. He knows he has to work to achieve his goals, and is more than happy to put in the necessary work. Wes sometimes acts older than he truly is, as his default attitude is serious. It takes a bit of coaxing to get Weston to joke around, and the time frame for him to goof off is very short. He is a natural born leader, partially because he cannot assume the role of a follower. Stubborn, and a tad bit disobedient, Weston does not take orders well. He does what he wants, and nothing more. When upset, Weston is very hostile, one characteristic he does not have shame in, as he perhaps should. He feels that if he does not like someone or a situation he should not waste his energy trying to hide the fact. Despite this, he is not a negative person, and thanks to his logical way of thinking Weston usually finds solutions to his problems as quickly as possible .

Inner Traits:
    "My sister knows me better than anyone else ever will."
    . While strangers and acquaintances may think of him as cold and unforgiving, the people who are close to him know that Weston is a very loving individual. He is selfless, willing to sacrifice himself for another. Very much the hero type, Weston is the first to offer his help when someone is in need .

"I won't lie, I'm a sucker for baby animals."
    . Exploring, Iced Drinks, Play-fighting, Banter, Puns, Full Moons and Baby Animals .

Dislikes:
    "Most of all? The Capitol, of course."
    . The Capitol, Hangnails, Snow, Rain, Dancing, Worms, and Wind .

Hobbies:
    "Honestly, I don't have much time for silly little 'hobbies.'"
    . Fishing, Target Practice, Hiking and Mountaineering .

Talents:
    "I am a man of many talents."
    . Weston is an excellent tracker, because his father taught him at a young age. While he is not passionate about art, Weston is very good at drawing. He is able to jump 10 feet (12 with adrenaline). He can beat box, pretty well actually, and despite how unmanly it sounds Wes took the time to learn how to sew .

Extra:
    "I think I've shared enough."
    . Weston has an ongoing fear of flying, and will refuse to get on a plane when there is another option. He is also not fond of voids, or empty spaces, as he finds them rather unsettling. And, while he knows it is extremely irrational, Weston has a seemingly unshakable fear of being eaten alive .

[/bg]

• tumblr_mvsi00ytdH1rvnyg1o4_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_mzns5uujiU1r3mhfjo2_250.gif
    tumblr_mzns5uujiU1r3mhfjo6_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Strengths:
    "I'm not one for bragging."
    . Weston has an abundance of bravery, making him the type to face challenges head-on. He does well in roles of leadership, and is very good at self-regulation. He knows what is fair and what is not. Wes is physically strong, and is very agile .

Weaknesses:
    "Oh look, another thing I don't have time for."
    . Sometimes Weston allows his pride to get in the way, which may cause problems for those relying on him. He is very hard-headed, occasionally making him difficult to work with. He has a bad habit of being insensitive, often hurting people's feelings unintentionally. Arguably, Weston's biggest weakness is his intense unwillingness to make compromise and trust those he has already deemed as sketchy .

Score:
    "I must have surprised them."
    . 11 .

Weapon of choice:
    "Do I only get to choose one?"
    . Weston's go-to weapon is an Ax, which he is surprisingly excellent at wielding. He used it in his demonstration, which earned him a score of eleven .
    . A sword would be his secondary weapon, since he spent most of his time training with swords. He just wasn't a natural with the weapon like he was with an ax .
    . If he must, Weston is sure he could pick up any weapon. And if there's none around for him, he's sure a rock will be easy to obtain. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Extra:
    "How many more questions do you have left?"
    . Had a mohawk when he was a pre-teen. "Never again." .

. Favorite color is 'Envy Green.' .
    . Calls his little sister 'Alexie.' He will not allow anyone else to get away with calling her this .

[/bg]

• tumblr_muugzdOfLj1r3mhfjo4_250.gif
    tumblr_mzjvatAAcR1rr3ghvo5_250.gif
    tumblr_muvf6chu6P1si5d43o4_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

"No one cares about my tragic backstory."
    The Rivers family was well known around District 6 for the tools they made. Customs and their trade were passed down through generations of their family, and thus far they've been going strong for five generations. They had always been strong haters of the Capitol Clowns, as they liked to call them. Due to the family's accomplished business, they are largely known among their community and many people bought their tools from them.

First born to Wilson and Anastasia Rivers, Weston was a happy baby boy. Early on, his parent's knew he was going to be a control freak. He was the kid who took charge in games, the one who enforced rules among his young peers, who put his toys away the minute he was finished playing with them. Two years after Weston was born, Anastasia announced she was pregnant again. Weston can't remeber life without his baby sister.

Despite the slim age difference between Weston and his younger sister, Alexandria, he has always felt very protective of her. They played together, they learned how to make tools together, how to track together. Weston's father tracked small game in his free time, and thought it was a wise skill to pass onto his children. He didn't know how long their world would be like this, and he wanted his children to know how to find food if they ever needed to.

Weston spent most of his childhood at his sister's side, and he considered her his best friend- even if she did get on his nerves from time to time. It wasn't until Weston was seven, and Alexandria was five, that he truly started to develop an identity of his own. Up to that point he had only ever been what his family wanted to be- as most children are. A product of the socialization of his parent's, if you will.

A few weeks after Weston had turned eleven, when his sister was ten, their parent's began to give them more responsibility around their tool shop. Of course, Weston's mother and father did most of the work, but as time went on Weston learned more and more from them. Only a year later did Weston begin to make tolls on his own.

One day, when Weston was thirteen, his sister was caught stealing drugs for a past Victor of the Hunger Games. It wasn't uncommon for Victors from District 6 to become addicted to drugs. Their parents took the fall for the crime, and the punishment was public execution. They were whipped to death, and everyone in the District was forced to watch. Weston and Alexandria were placed at the front of the crowd, the peacekeepers wanted to make sure they got a good look at what would happen to them if they became lawbreakers like their parents. Afterwards their aunt and uncle took custody of them.

Most would think Weston would hate Alexandria for getting their parent's killed, but instead he began to cling onto her. He couldn't understand why she would befriend a past victor, and he wanted to make sure that mistake was never made again. For years he was wherever she was. They helped each other through the loss of their parents. Really, the whole experience made Weston the serious person he is today, because he had to grow up very quickly in order to be there for his little sister.

Only when Weston was seventeen, and Alexandria was fifteen, did he begin to give her some space. Still, he is, and likely always will be, very protective of his sister. He prioritizes her over anything else. This is why when she was reaped for the 65th Hunger Games he volunteered immediately. He couldn't let her go in alone, and he's sworn that he is going to get her back home no matter what it takes.
    [/bg]

• tumblr_mp55oog9ej1rvnyg1o8_250.gif
    tumblr_muugzdOfLj1r3mhfjo8_250.gif
    tumblr_muugzdOfLj1r3mhfjo6_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Romantic Interest:
    . TBA .

Friends/Allies:
    . TBA .

Enemies:
    . TBA .

Other:
    . TBA .

Family:
    . Alexandria Rivers - Younger Sister - Weston loves his sister more than he loves anything else in the world. He teases her constantly, but at the end of the day her safety is his top priority. If he ever lost her, he would likely loose himself as well.
    . Mother - Anastasia Rivers - Deceased [spoili]
    tumblr_mjh10nU14K1ri6njxo2_500.gif
    [/spoili] .
    . Father - Wilson Rivers - Deceased
    [spoili]
    Charlie-Hunnam-Jax-Teller-Sons-Anarchy-GIFs.gif
    [/spoili] .
    . Uncle - Wilson's older brother - Jeremy Rivers - Train Builder - 38
    [spoili]
    tumblr_mq748umsgE1qcxje5o1_r2_500.gif
    [/spoili] .
    . Aunt - Scarlet Rivers - Train Builder - 36
    [spoili]
    tumblr_inline_mguodcZUul1qcxwa1.gif
    [/spoili] .
    [/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"How can you hide from what's inside?"
[/bg]
Zac Efron oml. I love him, he's accepted!

Did I scan over anyone? I'm on my phone. :o

• Thank You
Reactions: Stargazer and Brea
Alright, I got Decima all filled out, but I'm probably going to do some editing as well.

This is still open, right?

If so, is it okay if I reserve the mentor for District 8 and the female tribute for District 11?

I was wondering how we're going to decide who dies in the blood bath as soon as we start the games? Because it looks like we've filled up almost all of the tribute positions. Or, will there not be a blood bath?

Also, it says "Only two of you will walk out alive" in the master post. Do these two need to be of opposite genders? Do they need to be from the same district?

I was wondering how we're going to decide who dies in the blood bath as soon as we start the games? Because it looks like we've filled up almost all of the tribute positions. Or, will there not be a blood bath?

Also, it says "Only two of you will walk out alive" in the master post. Do these two need to be of opposite genders? Do they need to be from the same district?
Just to add onto this, will there be a system for sponsor gifts?

Reactions: Daz and Brea
I'll try to get my girl up soon

Reactions: Mysty and Brea
@Mysty Beatrice is the mentor not the tribute and also mine not queens......

I wanna reserve district 3 girl :3

Oh my goodness. I've been so busy this week that I've only been online for a second to see if I have any notifications and if not, I just exit out.

Haven't gotten any notifications for this and I panicked thinking it was dead. Crisis Averted. I'll try to have the rest of my characters completed by tonight. If you need me, tag me because notifications are being wonky for me again apparently.
'
EDIT: I think there was a typo in the OP. Beatrice is Princess's Mentor Character, not my tribute character. xD

Reactions: Brea
This is still open, right?

If so, is it okay if I reserve the mentor for District 8 and the female tribute for District 11?
Yeah, I'll reserve your spots now. ^^

I was thinking, in the terms of the blood bath, either nobody actually goes down (but probably injuries), or I make a few NPC tributes that we can sacrifice in the beginning. It depends on how fast we get the extra spots filled.

As for the victors, gender nor district matters. I know this isn't canon, but I figured it'd be easier to have two victors rather than just one. This also makes it possible for us to form alliances with characters outside our own district.
Just to add onto this, will there be a system for sponsor gifts?
I was going to leave sponsoring up to the mentors. If you play a mentor, you can decide whether or not people are sponsoring your tributes.
Read this and goodnight :(
IwakuRoleplay.com
I'm sorry to hear you're sick, I hope you feel better soon. ;-;

@Mysty Beatrice is the mentor not the tribute and also mine not queens......
Aaah I'm sorry, I fixed it. I've been doing the majority of this on my phone so it's a little confusing for me.
Oh my goodness. I've been so busy this week that I've only been online for a second to see if I have any notifications and if not, I just exit out.

Haven't gotten any notifications for this and I panicked thinking it was dead. Crisis Averted. I'll try to have the rest of my characters completed by tonight. If you need me, tag me because notifications are being wonky for me again apparently.
'
EDIT: I think there was a typo in the OP. Beatrice is Princess's Mentor Character, not my tribute character. xD
Honestly, same. I just pop on my phone to make sure everything is going well in this thread during the day. xD
I wanna reserve district 3 girl :3
I reserved your spot!
Alright, I got Decima all filled out, but I'm probably going to do some editing as well.
Would you like to me to read it now or wait until you're done editing? c:

If you want to do a Bloodbath, you could do something along the lines of using a random number generator. 1, generate the number of tributes killed and then 2, generate which district loses tributes. Most people have more than one character so it shouldn't do too much damage. Plus, death is inevitable in this RP so I think people are open to their character(s) dying.

Example:
I just rolled a 7 on Random.Org. This 7 will be for the total number of people killed during the Bloodbath. Now I'll use the numbers 1-12 and see which districts lose a tribute.

First Death - District 10
Second Death - District 1
Third Death - District 5
Fourth Death - District 8
Fifth Death - District 7
Sixth Death - District 11
Seventh Death - District 2

From there you could either tag the people in those districts and allow them to choose among themselves (Like: "Hey, District 10. One of your characters has to die. Which one of you would be open to doing so?"), or you could take it a step further and start choosing between male or female death. 1 = Female and 2 = Male

District 10 - Female
District 1 - Female
District 5 - Female
District 8 - Male
District 7 - Female
District 11 - Female
District 2 - Male

This is just an example and took me only a minute or two to sort out using Random.Org. Thought it would be something worth looking at and showing how it could be done.

Reactions: Brea
If you want to do a Bloodbath, you could do something along the lines of using a random number generator. 1, generate the number of tributes killed and then 2, generate which district loses tributes. Most people have more than one character so it shouldn't do too much damage. Plus, death is inevitable in this RP so I think people are open to their character(s) dying.

Example:
I just rolled a 7 on Random.Org. This 7 will be for the total number of people killed during the Bloodbath. Now I'll use the numbers 1-12 and see which districts lose a tribute.

Third Death - District 5
Fifth Death - District 7

From there you could either tag the people in those districts and allow them to choose among themselves (Like: "Hey, District 10. One of your characters has to die. Which one of you would be open to doing so?"), or you could take it a step further and start choosing between male or female death. 1 = Female and 2 = Male

District 10 - Female
District 1 - Female
District 5 - Female
District 8 - Male
District 7 - Female
District 11 - Female
District 2 - Male

This is just an example and took me only a minute or two to sort out using Random.Org. Thought it would be something worth looking at and showing how it could be done.
Only problem with this is that not everyone has multiple characters, and even if you do it means you've filled out a very long character sheet for essentially no purpose. Having a few NPC deaths to begin with would have been good so that everyone gets some time using their character(s), however it seems all of the places have been taken or reserved now. So it might be good to just not have a bloodbath at this point- it might not make a great deal of In-game sense.

Reactions: neptune
Oh god, that was a long ass responding post. xD
Anyways, I've had some ideas regarding the IC and I'd like some opinions on it.
  • I was planning on being a type of NPC figure for the Capitol. My first post for the thread will be sticky, and it will keep everything from character status (alive, injured, deceased), scores, etc, and then a list of 'Capitol Darlings'. Characters from the darling districts, such as Circe and Charming, will be more prone to shoving themselves into the spotlight of the games. More reserved characters that just try to stay out of everyone's way won't get the Capitol's attention, and will probably have less of a chance of sponsors. This will help the players who have mentors decide on how frequently they send their tributes care packages.
  • I've reserved the District 3 male for the sake of possibly using the slot as a character to just kill off in the beginning. I haven't been giving the character list as much attention as I should've, but I honestly didn't realize how many spaces we've filled until now. I'll open the spot back up if you'd all rather have the beginning blood bath just be more of a scrap, although I know that's unrealistic. (and I know that realistically, more than one tributes would go down in the beginning, but I'm not to prone to having our characters go out in the first posts on the games).
  • And this is something I've been debating about since I've posted this thread in the beginning. Would you guys rather have randomly generate a list of the order of character deaths, or would you guys rather roleplay this out on your own? Since there's two victors, it will work in our favor (roleplay-wise) that the tributes will work together in pairs or small groups, and whenever you run into another player, you try to take them out. As the GM, I could always flip a coin to decide who has to die.

Example:

Third Death - District 5
    Fifth Death - District 7

District 10 - Female
    District 1 - Female
    District 5 - Female
    District 8 - Male
    District 7 - Female
    District 11 - Female
    District 2 - Male

I kind of like this idea, however I think I'd rather do it with less deaths, and be a little more careful so that players with two characters don't loose both of them within the first few posts. (Already looking at this, I can tell that both of my characters would die and I'd be out of the roleplay. xD) I know that this is a roleplay where eventually there's only going to a two people at the end, but I'd like to kind of stall that so people don't have to drop out so early.
Anyways, what do you guys want to do?

Only problem with this is that not everyone has multiple characters, and even if you do it means you've filled out a very long character sheet for essentially no purpose. Having a few NPC deaths to begin with would have been good so that everyone gets some time using their character(s), however it seems all of the places have been taken or reserved now. So it might be good to just not have a bloodbath at this point- it might not make a great deal of In-game sense.
It was just a suggestion for the GM. If people end up not filling out completed Character Sheets and there are roles still open when the game starts, then it will obviously be those characters and NPCs who are killed immediately and if miraculously every person who filled out a CS is still in the game when it begins, then either people are going to have to "bite the bullet" immediately or wait. Either way, someone is going to be the first to die. (and chances are that even after reading the rules and knowing what The Hunger Games involves, people won't be happy about it anyway.)

EDIT: And again. My post was just an example. If you only wanted 5 people to die in the bloodbath, even just 1, you could tweak the numbers and make that happen. I wasn't saying use my example as the gospel. Lol

Reactions: Mysty
It was just a suggestion for the GM. If people end up not filling out completed Character Sheets and there are roles still open when the game starts, then it will obviously be those characters and NPCs who are killed immediately and if miraculously every person who filled out a CS is still in the game when it begins, then either people are going to have to "bite the bullet" immediately or wait. Either way, someone is going to be the first to die. (and chances are that even after reading the rules and knowing what The Hunger Games involves, people won't be happy about it anyway.)

EDIT: And again. My post was just an example. If you only wanted 5 people to die in the bloodbath, even just 1, you could tweak the numbers and make that happen. I wasn't saying use my example as the gospel. Lol
I know, I was just saying why I personally wouldn't want to use a random generator for the initial blood bath. It's just frustrating to have the character you worked for a couple of hours on die before you can even make a single post in the arena. Being the first player character to die or dying fairly early on aren't so bad if you've at least been able to make a few posts with them- it's sort of to be predicted, since like you said this is a Hunger Games RP. It just feels pointless to have signed up and worked on a CS just to immediately die once the games begin. If however the majority of people want to do it this way, I'll accept that. This is merely my opinion on what I would like to do, which is not use any player characters in a blood bath, and let the player character deaths start slightly (although not much) further in.

Oh god, that was a long ass responding post. xD
Anyways, I've had some ideas regarding the IC and I'd like some opinions on it.
  • I was planning on being a type of NPC figure for the Capitol. My first post for the thread will be sticky, and it will keep everything from character status (alive, injured, deceased), scores, etc, and then a list of 'Capitol Darlings'. Characters from the darling districts, such as Circe and Charming, will be more prone to shoving themselves into the spotlight of the games. More reserved characters that just try to stay out of everyone's way won't get the Capitol's attention, and will probably have less of a chance of sponsors. This will help the players who have mentors decide on how frequently they send their tributes care packages.
  • I've reserved the District 3 male for the sake of possibly using the slot as a character to just kill off in the beginning. I haven't been giving the character list as much attention as I should've, but I honestly didn't realize how many spaces we've filled until now. I'll open the spot back up if you'd all rather have the beginning blood bath just be more of a scrap, although I know that's unrealistic. (and I know that realistically, more than one tributes would go down in the beginning, but I'm not to prone to having our characters go out in the first posts on the games).
  • And this is something I've been debating about since I've posted this thread in the beginning. Would you guys rather have randomly generate a list of the order of character deaths, or would you guys rather roleplay this out on your own? Since there's two victors, it will work in our favor (roleplay-wise) that the tributes will work together in pairs or small groups, and whenever you run into another player, you try to take them out. As the GM, I could always flip a coin to decide who has to die.

I kind of like this idea, however I think I'd rather do it with less deaths, and be a little more careful so that players with two characters don't loose both of them within the first few posts. (Already looking at this, I can tell that both of my characters would die and I'd be out of the roleplay. xD) I know that this is a roleplay where eventually there's only going to a two people at the end, but I'd like to kind of stall that so people don't have to drop out so early.
Anyways, what do you guys want to do?
I personally would prefer to not randomly generate the order of deaths and just have it naturally play out, but I'm not so bothered by this. I can completely understand deciding to randomly generate the order to avoid problems with people not wanting to allow their character to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.