Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Usually in the evenings and late at night.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Definitely fantasy, anything with magic, sci-fi, apocalyptic, occasionally modern/slice of life depending on the plot.
3Xw3nii.jpg

Every year, the Capitol ties us up like animals. They rope us in according to our ages, our genders, they pick us out at random. Two of us, from every district, one girl, one boy. We are sent to fight for their entertainment, forced to kill each other as our families, our friends, the whole nation watches. Only two come out victorious, bringing honor, glory, and a year of supplies to our districts. Punishment, they tell us, this is our punishment. For rebelling all those years ago. Their children, their grandchildren, their great grandchildren, all doomed to the same fate of fighting like rabid animals for the promise of their life and their wealth. Some think its no more than a game. Some think it's a living nightmare. But we all have one thing in common; we're going to end up in that arena with fear in our hearts and knives at our throats.

Will you walk out victorious, or die at the hands of your fellow tributes?

divider.png
red This roleplay takes place before canon events, and in no way shape or form will your characters have any relations with any canon characters. There is only the past rebellion that caused the Hunger Games. You don't have to know anything about the series to join, as we are not going to exactly follow the canon plotlines. You will be forced into an 'arena' with your fellow tributes.There are many things that can, and will, be your demise. Not only will you fear those forced into the games with you, but the arena is also full of dangerous animals, elements, and twists. If you prove to not be entertaining enough, the Gamemakers may kill you off. Only two of you will walk out alive.
divider.png

THE DISTRICTS

[ DISTRICT ONE : THE LUXURY DISTRICT ]
» career district

DISTRICT ONE is one of the wealthiest districts of Panem, it's primary industry being the manufacturing of luxury items for the capitol, and as a result, is one of the favored districts in the eyes of the Capitol. These luxuries include anything from perfumes to jewels. DISTRICT ONE also tends to pack the most punch in the games, as it's not rare for their children are taught that the games bring glory to their district and their families. The richer families of the district often train their children from a young age to becomes CAREERS, or perfect soldiers, to volunteer for the games.

[ DISTRICT TWO : THE MASONRY DISTRICT ]
» career district

DISTRICT TWO is one of the largest and wealthiest districts of Panem, it's main industry being masonry. This is also where most Peacekeepers and recruited, trained, and where most of the country's weapons originate from. They take great pride in producing the most winners out of all the other districts, as they train their children from a young age to compete in the hunger games. This is not always the case, but more often than not, the tributes hailing from DISTRICT TWO are more than ready.

[ DISTRICT THREE : THE TECHNOLOGY DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT THREE had previously been one of the wealthier districts but now is slowly succumbing to abject poverty. This district produces many great techonlogical advances, as well as provides the capitals with anything from televisions to computers. Many of the people living in DISTRICT THREE work in factories and are well adept in engineering.

[ DISTRICT FOUR : THE FISHING DISTRICT ]
» career district

DISTRICT FOUR is one of the wealthiest districts of Panem. It's industry is fishing, which is useful for tributes in the Hunger Games as they have experience using nets and tridents, making fishing hooks from scratching, swimming, and hunting sea life. Being one of the wealther districts, DISTRICT FOUR tends to produce Career Tributes, those who volunteer to participate in the Hunger Games after training for it their entire lives.

[ DISTRICT FIVE : THE POWER DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT FIVE is responsible for producing power and electricity for the entire nation. They are not entirely wealthy nor are they entirely poor, the district stuck in the middle between two such worlds. They are not known to produce CAREERS, since it is illegal to do so.

[ DISTRICT SIX : THE TRANSPORTATION DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT SIX produces the nations' transportation, such as high-speed trains, hovercraft, etc. Ironically, they have little love for travel. DISTRICT SIX is known for being one of the more rebelious of all the districts, and drug addiction is an increasing problem here, especially among the victors who wish the forget and numb the pain the Hunger Games has caused.

[ DISTRICT SEVEN : THE LUMBER DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT SEVEN is a middle class district, and provides lumber and paper for the nation. It's mostly covered in lush forests, and it's people are mostly hard-working and down to Earth.

[ DISTRICT EIGHT : THE TEXTILE DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT EIGHT is a lower class district, it's industry being the production of textiles and clothing. They have at least one factory primarily used for making Peacekeeper uniforms. DISTRICT EIGHT is painfully urban, factories clogging the skies and barely a blade of grass in sight. Like most lower class districts, they harbor a festering dislike for the capitol.

[ DISTRICT NINE : THE GRAIN DISTRICT ]
DISTRICT NINE is a middle class district, responsible for producing grain. It's people are hard working, and the district has many factories, most likely for grain processing.

[ DISTRICT TEN : THE LIVESTOCK DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT TEN is one of the lower class districts of Panem. It's industry is livestock and provides beef, pork, chicken, etc for the capitol. Most of the district is farm land, as they produce countless numbers of livestock.

[ DISTRICT ELEVEN : THE AGRICULTURE DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT ELEVEN is one of the lower class districts of Panem. Their industry is all things agriculture, ranging from orchards, to fields of wheat, to cotton. Almost everything they grow goes to the capitol, despite the growing problem of starvation throughout the district.

[ DISTRICT TWELVE : THE MINING DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT TWELVE is the poorest of all the thirteen districts in Panem. It's located near the mountains, and it's main industry is coal mining. The people here are hard workers but are barely paid off for all that they produce, as most are living in painful poverty.

[warning=red] R U L E S
- All Iwaku rules apply, obviously.
- Keep drama IC, take OOC drama to private chats if you're that worried about it.
- No Mary-Sues/Gary-Sues.
- You do not need to read the books/watch the movies to join! Any of us who have are more than willing to answer questions.
- You are allowed three characters maximum. One character being a mentor (a previous victor from the games), and two tributes. (Preferably one male and one female). Your tributes cannot be in the same district.
- As previously stated, this roleplay will not follow canon events. Your characters will not in any way know of any of the characters from the books.
- Please, please keep in mind that your character has a strong possibility of not making it to the end. Even when my characters die, I'll be stalking the thread from afar to make sure everything is running okay.
- You can reserve a spot for one week, however, after that it will open up for somebody else to take.
- Posting expectation is at least one or two paragraphs per character, once, preferably twice a week. If you can't meet these expectations, please don't join! I'd like to keep this running as smoothly as possible for a roleplay in which everyone dies. If something comes up, please message me and we'll work something out.
- If you're unheard of from for at least two weeks, your character will be killed off from natural causes.
- Keep this realistic. A smaller, petite character won't have as good of a fighting chance as a career who has trained his/her entire life. Children will most likely not make it as long, either.
- Please be gentle, I've only GM'd my own rps like, twice. Just lemme know if I forget to add you to the cast list or anything!
- If you've read the rules, please add 'Mockingjay' at the end of your character sheet.
- Be friendly with each other! Talk out relations and plot ideas. Alliances will be formed and broken. Romances will blossom. Enemies will be made. And this is encouraged! Feel free to clog up the OOC thread with this stuff.
- Finally, have fun, try not to die, and may the odds be ever in your favor. ♥ [/warning]

divider.png

CAST
[ DISTRICT ONE ]
Mentor : Medea Isla King. @Lulunopia
Female Tribute : Circe Day Amor. @Mysty
Male Tribute : Charming King Glamour.@Shattered♦Secrets™

[ DISTRICT TWO ]
Mentor : open!
Female Tribute : Amber Quartz. @DANAsaur
Male Tribute : Julius Ashlar. @neptune

[ DISTRICT THREE ]
Mentor : Decima Emeraude Lovelace. @Hospes
Female Tribute : Reserved @Alexstrasza
Male Tribute : Filler character. (open until start date)

[ DISTRICT FOUR ]
Mentor : Beatrice Merina Lackland. @Princess Poisoned Rose
Female Tribute : @The Mad Squeen
Male Tribute : Maxon Atlas Lacius. @Stargazer

[ DISTRICT FIVE ]
Female Tribute : Terra Eliza Salvatore. @Brea
Male Tribute : Jitea Park. @Daz

[ DISTRICT SIX ]
Mentor : Aster Wex Farwind. @The Mad Squeen
Female Tribute : Reserved @Stargazer
Male Tribute : Weston Francis Rivers.@Brea

[ DISTRICT SEVEN ]
Mentor : Reserved @Dovahkiin
Female Tribute : Orna Keith.@neptune
Male Tribute : Reserved. @The Classy Mog

[ DISTRICT EIGHT ]
Mentor : Reserved @Michaela
Female Tribute :Amilia Vi Malcom. @Lulunopia
Male Tribute : Aspen Leigh Blackwood. @Mysty

[ DISTRICT NINE ]
Female Tribute : open!
Male Tribute : open!

[ DISTRICT TEN ]
Female Tribute : Arayah Celesia Rummage.@Hospes
Male Tribute : Reserved @Kade

[ DISTRICT ELEVEN ]
Female Tribute : Reserved @Michaela
Male Tribute : March Hugo Ernst. @Lulunopia

[ DISTRICT TWELVE ]
Female Tribute : Reserved @Misguided†Ghost
Male Tribute : Filler character. (open until start date)

CHARACTER SHEET
[picture here, feel free to add more. real people only!]
BASICS
Name: (full name)
Nickname/alias: (what has Panem nicknamed your character?)
Birthdate: (self explanatory, year is not required)
Sexuality:
(self explanatory)
District: (1-12, the capitol does not count)

APPEARANCE
Height: (how tall are they?)
Weight: (how much do they weigh?)
Build: (slim? built? petite?)
Complexion:
(are they tan, porcelain, freckled?)
Race: (self explanatory)
Marks: (scars? piercings? tattoos?)
Eyes:
(describe their eyes, shape, color, anything you feel necessary)
Hair: (describe the texture, length, style, color, etc)
Dress: (please keep the culture of your district in mind)

PERSONALITY
Outer Traits: (how do others view your character?)
Inner Traits: (what are they really like, on the inside? What do they keep hidden?)

Dislikes: (at least five)
Hobbies: (what do they like to do as a person, not a tribute?)
Talents: (what are they good at?)
Extra: (anything else you feel we'd need to know)

STATS
Strengths: (the strengths that will help you in the games. it doesn't matter if Lucy Jane can sing, a love song won't stop her from getting stabbed)
Weaknesses: (make sure they balance out the strengths!)
Score: (the score the game makers ended up giving your abilities. the higher the score, the better your sponsers. range is 1-12)
Weapon of choice: (what does your character prefer wielding? it does not have to be a physical weapon, witts are considered weapons as well)
Extra: (anything you feel you want to add)

HISTORY + RELATIONS
Family: (who does your character consider family? Are they fighting for anyone?)
Friends/Allies: (in relation to other characters, has your character allied with anyone?)
Enemies: (is your character dead-set on killing anyone in particular?)
Romantic Interest: (star-crossed lovers? a pretty girl back home?)
Backstory: (you don't need to go into extreme detail here, but feel free!)
Theme Song: (because why not?)

Last edited:
So, I know it's not pretty, but, I think my character is done. Hope ya dig it.

tumblr_nqqr5qoE4d1rlcokwo4_500.gif

BASICS

Name:

Dominic Seoul

Nickname/alias:

None Yet

Male

Birthdate:

July 31st

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

District:

APPEARANCE

Height:

5'7"

Weight:

150 lbs.

Build:

Lithe, Athletic, and Toned

Complexion:

Olive and Clear

Race:

Asian

Marks:

None

Eyes:

Dark Brown, Almond Shaped, Clear Focused

Hair:

Jet-black, short to medium length, down to his eyes in the front, sometimes spiked up slightly.

Dress:

Typically a light t-shirt or sleeveless shirt with an open button-down shirt over it. Usually wears jeans and work pants, or shorts for leisure. Comfort and utility beats fashion any day.

PERSONALITY

Outer Traits:

Confident
Hard-working
Outgoing
Carefree
Observant
Loyal
Artistic
Trustworthy
Energetic

Inner Traits:

Determined
Romantic
Analytical
Cunning
Underhanded
Laid-back
Adamant

Nature
Trees
Hard Work
Art
Music

Dislikes:

Rudeness
Loud Noises
Violence
Disloyalty
Dishonesty

Hobbies:

Chopping Wood
Building Things
Climbing
Hunting
Drawing
Painting

Talents:

Crafting
Painting
Hunting
Climbing
Survival Skills

Extra:

Nothing at present.

STATS

Strengths:

Skilled Hunter and Trapper
Analytical Mind
Painting skills and color coordination allow for great camouflage
Patience
Survival Skills

Weaknesses:

No formal weapons training
Doesn't fight openly unless he has no alternative
Best suited for wooded environments
Not good in combat
Doesn't work well with others

Score:

Weapon of choice:

Traps

Extra:

Nothing at present.

HISTORY + RELATIONS

Family:

Han Seoul - Father - Deceased
Mira Seoul - Mother - Alive
Lana Seoul - Sister - Alive

Friends/Allies:

TBA

Enemies:

TBA

Romantic Interest:

Orna Keith

Backstory:

Dominic was born into a hard working family. His father made his living Chopping down trees, and his mother ran a printing press. He was raised to work hard, and as such, always put in the maximum effort in everything he ever attempted. That isn't to say he was serious or brooding. Often times, he would spend days in the wilderness on his own, where he was more comfortable, usually in his solitude. Of course, this behavior was also encouraged, due to his mother firmly believing that one day, his or his sister's name would be pulled. She never explained why, simply saying that one day it was an inevitability. When that day came, Lana's name was drawn. Dominic knew full well that his odds of surviving were higher, and with this in mind, he himself volunteered to take her place.

Theme Song:

Will add later.​

Reactions: Mysty
@The Classy Mog accepted!

Hey guys, I have bad news. I'm trying really hard to manage such a big rp along with my side rps, and I will still continue to do my best, but I've missed a shit ton of school this week due to a nasty cold. I have three tests tomorrow (sobbing) and I won't have the time to sit down and do a starter tonight. I know I've said the 3rd, but I will unfortunately have to postpone it due to real life difficulties. I am so sorry! I'm still trying my best to manage such a large rp and keep it moving, and I'm just super overwhelmed with school and such. ;-;

Take your time!

Reactions: Mysty
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Any spots in this still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.