Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Usually in the evenings and late at night.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Definitely fantasy, anything with magic, sci-fi, apocalyptic, occasionally modern/slice of life depending on the plot.
3Xw3nii.jpg

Every year, the Capitol ties us up like animals. They rope us in according to our ages, our genders, they pick us out at random. Two of us, from every district, one girl, one boy. We are sent to fight for their entertainment, forced to kill each other as our families, our friends, the whole nation watches. Only two come out victorious, bringing honor, glory, and a year of supplies to our districts. Punishment, they tell us, this is our punishment. For rebelling all those years ago. Their children, their grandchildren, their great grandchildren, all doomed to the same fate of fighting like rabid animals for the promise of their life and their wealth. Some think its no more than a game. Some think it's a living nightmare. But we all have one thing in common; we're going to end up in that arena with fear in our hearts and knives at our throats.

Will you walk out victorious, or die at the hands of your fellow tributes?

divider.png
red This roleplay takes place before canon events, and in no way shape or form will your characters have any relations with any canon characters. There is only the past rebellion that caused the Hunger Games. You don't have to know anything about the series to join, as we are not going to exactly follow the canon plotlines. You will be forced into an 'arena' with your fellow tributes.There are many things that can, and will, be your demise. Not only will you fear those forced into the games with you, but the arena is also full of dangerous animals, elements, and twists. If you prove to not be entertaining enough, the Gamemakers may kill you off. Only two of you will walk out alive.
divider.png

THE DISTRICTS

[ DISTRICT ONE : THE LUXURY DISTRICT ]
» career district

DISTRICT ONE is one of the wealthiest districts of Panem, it's primary industry being the manufacturing of luxury items for the capitol, and as a result, is one of the favored districts in the eyes of the Capitol. These luxuries include anything from perfumes to jewels. DISTRICT ONE also tends to pack the most punch in the games, as it's not rare for their children are taught that the games bring glory to their district and their families. The richer families of the district often train their children from a young age to becomes CAREERS, or perfect soldiers, to volunteer for the games.

[ DISTRICT TWO : THE MASONRY DISTRICT ]
» career district

DISTRICT TWO is one of the largest and wealthiest districts of Panem, it's main industry being masonry. This is also where most Peacekeepers and recruited, trained, and where most of the country's weapons originate from. They take great pride in producing the most winners out of all the other districts, as they train their children from a young age to compete in the hunger games. This is not always the case, but more often than not, the tributes hailing from DISTRICT TWO are more than ready.

[ DISTRICT THREE : THE TECHNOLOGY DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT THREE had previously been one of the wealthier districts but now is slowly succumbing to abject poverty. This district produces many great techonlogical advances, as well as provides the capitals with anything from televisions to computers. Many of the people living in DISTRICT THREE work in factories and are well adept in engineering.

[ DISTRICT FOUR : THE FISHING DISTRICT ]
» career district

DISTRICT FOUR is one of the wealthiest districts of Panem. It's industry is fishing, which is useful for tributes in the Hunger Games as they have experience using nets and tridents, making fishing hooks from scratching, swimming, and hunting sea life. Being one of the wealther districts, DISTRICT FOUR tends to produce Career Tributes, those who volunteer to participate in the Hunger Games after training for it their entire lives.

[ DISTRICT FIVE : THE POWER DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT FIVE is responsible for producing power and electricity for the entire nation. They are not entirely wealthy nor are they entirely poor, the district stuck in the middle between two such worlds. They are not known to produce CAREERS, since it is illegal to do so.

[ DISTRICT SIX : THE TRANSPORTATION DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT SIX produces the nations' transportation, such as high-speed trains, hovercraft, etc. Ironically, they have little love for travel. DISTRICT SIX is known for being one of the more rebelious of all the districts, and drug addiction is an increasing problem here, especially among the victors who wish the forget and numb the pain the Hunger Games has caused.

[ DISTRICT SEVEN : THE LUMBER DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT SEVEN is a middle class district, and provides lumber and paper for the nation. It's mostly covered in lush forests, and it's people are mostly hard-working and down to Earth.

[ DISTRICT EIGHT : THE TEXTILE DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT EIGHT is a lower class district, it's industry being the production of textiles and clothing. They have at least one factory primarily used for making Peacekeeper uniforms. DISTRICT EIGHT is painfully urban, factories clogging the skies and barely a blade of grass in sight. Like most lower class districts, they harbor a festering dislike for the capitol.

[ DISTRICT NINE : THE GRAIN DISTRICT ]
DISTRICT NINE is a middle class district, responsible for producing grain. It's people are hard working, and the district has many factories, most likely for grain processing.

[ DISTRICT TEN : THE LIVESTOCK DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT TEN is one of the lower class districts of Panem. It's industry is livestock and provides beef, pork, chicken, etc for the capitol. Most of the district is farm land, as they produce countless numbers of livestock.

[ DISTRICT ELEVEN : THE AGRICULTURE DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT ELEVEN is one of the lower class districts of Panem. Their industry is all things agriculture, ranging from orchards, to fields of wheat, to cotton. Almost everything they grow goes to the capitol, despite the growing problem of starvation throughout the district.

[ DISTRICT TWELVE : THE MINING DISTRICT ]

DISTRICT TWELVE is the poorest of all the thirteen districts in Panem. It's located near the mountains, and it's main industry is coal mining. The people here are hard workers but are barely paid off for all that they produce, as most are living in painful poverty.

[warning=red] R U L E S
- All Iwaku rules apply, obviously.
- Keep drama IC, take OOC drama to private chats if you're that worried about it.
- No Mary-Sues/Gary-Sues.
- You do not need to read the books/watch the movies to join! Any of us who have are more than willing to answer questions.
- You are allowed three characters maximum. One character being a mentor (a previous victor from the games), and two tributes. (Preferably one male and one female). Your tributes cannot be in the same district.
- As previously stated, this roleplay will not follow canon events. Your characters will not in any way know of any of the characters from the books.
- Please, please keep in mind that your character has a strong possibility of not making it to the end. Even when my characters die, I'll be stalking the thread from afar to make sure everything is running okay.
- You can reserve a spot for one week, however, after that it will open up for somebody else to take.
- Posting expectation is at least one or two paragraphs per character, once, preferably twice a week. If you can't meet these expectations, please don't join! I'd like to keep this running as smoothly as possible for a roleplay in which everyone dies. If something comes up, please message me and we'll work something out.
- If you're unheard of from for at least two weeks, your character will be killed off from natural causes.
- Keep this realistic. A smaller, petite character won't have as good of a fighting chance as a career who has trained his/her entire life. Children will most likely not make it as long, either.
- Please be gentle, I've only GM'd my own rps like, twice. Just lemme know if I forget to add you to the cast list or anything!
- If you've read the rules, please add 'Mockingjay' at the end of your character sheet.
- Be friendly with each other! Talk out relations and plot ideas. Alliances will be formed and broken. Romances will blossom. Enemies will be made. And this is encouraged! Feel free to clog up the OOC thread with this stuff.
- Finally, have fun, try not to die, and may the odds be ever in your favor. ♥ [/warning]

divider.png

CAST
[ DISTRICT ONE ]
Mentor : Medea Isla King. @Lulunopia
Female Tribute : Circe Day Amor. @Mysty
Male Tribute : Charming King Glamour.@Shattered♦Secrets™

[ DISTRICT TWO ]
Mentor : open!
Female Tribute : Amber Quartz. @DANAsaur
Male Tribute : Julius Ashlar. @neptune

[ DISTRICT THREE ]
Mentor : Decima Emeraude Lovelace. @Hospes
Female Tribute : Reserved @Alexstrasza
Male Tribute : Filler character. (open until start date)

[ DISTRICT FOUR ]
Mentor : Beatrice Merina Lackland. @Princess Poisoned Rose
Female Tribute : @The Mad Squeen
Male Tribute : Maxon Atlas Lacius. @Stargazer

[ DISTRICT FIVE ]
Female Tribute : Terra Eliza Salvatore. @Brea
Male Tribute : Jitea Park. @Daz

[ DISTRICT SIX ]
Mentor : Aster Wex Farwind. @The Mad Squeen
Female Tribute : Reserved @Stargazer
Male Tribute : Weston Francis Rivers.@Brea

[ DISTRICT SEVEN ]
Mentor : Reserved @Dovahkiin
Female Tribute : Orna Keith.@neptune
Male Tribute : Reserved. @The Classy Mog

[ DISTRICT EIGHT ]
Mentor : Reserved @Michaela
Female Tribute :Amilia Vi Malcom. @Lulunopia
Male Tribute : Aspen Leigh Blackwood. @Mysty

[ DISTRICT NINE ]
Female Tribute : open!
Male Tribute : open!

[ DISTRICT TEN ]
Female Tribute : Arayah Celesia Rummage.@Hospes
Male Tribute : Reserved @Kade

[ DISTRICT ELEVEN ]
Female Tribute : Reserved @Michaela
Male Tribute : March Hugo Ernst. @Lulunopia

[ DISTRICT TWELVE ]
Female Tribute : Reserved @Misguided†Ghost
Male Tribute : Filler character. (open until start date)

CHARACTER SHEET
[picture here, feel free to add more. real people only!]
BASICS
Name: (full name)
Nickname/alias: (what has Panem nicknamed your character?)
Birthdate: (self explanatory, year is not required)
Sexuality:
(self explanatory)
District: (1-12, the capitol does not count)

APPEARANCE
Height: (how tall are they?)
Weight: (how much do they weigh?)
Build: (slim? built? petite?)
Complexion:
(are they tan, porcelain, freckled?)
Race: (self explanatory)
Marks: (scars? piercings? tattoos?)
Eyes:
(describe their eyes, shape, color, anything you feel necessary)
Hair: (describe the texture, length, style, color, etc)
Dress: (please keep the culture of your district in mind)

PERSONALITY
Outer Traits: (how do others view your character?)
Inner Traits: (what are they really like, on the inside? What do they keep hidden?)

Dislikes: (at least five)
Hobbies: (what do they like to do as a person, not a tribute?)
Talents: (what are they good at?)
Extra: (anything else you feel we'd need to know)

STATS
Strengths: (the strengths that will help you in the games. it doesn't matter if Lucy Jane can sing, a love song won't stop her from getting stabbed)
Weaknesses: (make sure they balance out the strengths!)
Score: (the score the game makers ended up giving your abilities. the higher the score, the better your sponsers. range is 1-12)
Weapon of choice: (what does your character prefer wielding? it does not have to be a physical weapon, witts are considered weapons as well)
Extra: (anything you feel you want to add)

HISTORY + RELATIONS
Family: (who does your character consider family? Are they fighting for anyone?)
Friends/Allies: (in relation to other characters, has your character allied with anyone?)
Enemies: (is your character dead-set on killing anyone in particular?)
Romantic Interest: (star-crossed lovers? a pretty girl back home?)
Backstory: (you don't need to go into extreme detail here, but feel free!)
Theme Song: (because why not?)

Last edited:
I'll probably wait until ever tribute is finished before I look for allies. Gotta see what the options for my characters are first.

Reactions: Mysty

❅ My Hearts As Cold As The World

large.jpg

March Hugo Ernst

Basic

Name: March Hugo Ernst
Nickname/alias: Snow White
Birthdate: December 5
Sexuality: Bisexual
District: 11

Appearance

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 138
Build: Slim with slight muscles
Complexion: Slightly tan
Race: Finnish
Marks: Small scars scattered on his arms
Eyes: Dark Blue
Hair: Black
Dress: Usually short sleeve shirts and jeans but, occasionally he'll wear a sweater

Personal

Outer Traits: March is known to be a cold person. He refuses to go out of his way to help people, even if there family. There have been few times when he has gone out of his way to help someone but, it's not often this happens. Another thing people will instantly notice about March is that he's very closed off. He will never talk about himself unless he's very close with them. March also happens to be snarky and sarcastic, hating when people act like children or idiots. Most of the time March seems to be like a woman PMSing, meaning his moods tend to change in an instant

Inner Traits: Even with his cold exterior March is afraid. Afraid life, people, and his future, more so now than ever. He's afraid of getting close to people again. Not to mention he depresses and insecure, a horrible combo. March doesn't know what to think about himself and usually thinks the worst. Though despite all that March gets easily annoyed and easily angered. The slightest thing will send his mind on a rampage. He's also quite smart, even if he doesn't really let people know this.

- Green Eye's
- Sweaters
- Fuzzy Things
- Apples
- Salads
- Intelligent Conversations
Dislikes:
- Idiots
- Spicy Things
- Cucumbers
- Shorts
- Sleeping With Socks On
- Dancing
- Grapes
Hobbies:
- Drawing
- Writing
Talents:
- Running
- Climbing
Extra:

Stats

Strengths:
- Fast
- Intelligent
- Agile
Weaknesses:
- Not very strong
- Closed off
- Slight Klutz
Score: 7
Weapon of choice: Dual Axes
Extra:

Relations

Family:
Mother - Annabel Ernst (Deceased)
Father - Ethan Ernst
Little Sister - Havana Ernst (Deceased)
Little Brother - Able Ernst (Deceased)
Friends/Allies: OPEN
Enemies: OPEN
Romantic Interest: OPEN

Backstory: March hates talking about his past and usually chooses to act as though it never happened. Though as of today he lives with his drunken father in a rundown house.

Theme Song: Control - Halsey

//crying bc I just got reception
He's accepted! <3

Could I please reserve the female district six? I'll try to get my babes up.

district four male FC: Colton Haynes
Districts six female FC: Katherine McNamara

Okay, so I think I got what I needed to covered? But I might have forgotten stuff/might make minor changes(and will gladly change anything that needs changed), so edits may still occur.

@Mysty - also @Stargazer and I were thinking our tributes form district 6 could be siblings. Would that be alright with you? If you have a problem with that idea please let us know.

Okay, so I think I got what I needed to covered? But I might have forgotten stuff/might make minor changes(and will gladly change anything that needs changed), so edits may still occur.
I didn't know you were on Iwaku Security congratz Hossy xD^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
@Mysty - also @Stargazer and I were thinking our tributes form district 6 could be siblings. Would that be alright with you? If you have a problem with that idea please let us know.
I don't think she would have a problem since My guy D9 and Unbound girl D9 are going to be siblings.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
Oh, actually, something that could be kinda cool is someone having siblings that are in different districts. Like, one parent(or just the child) ran away and escaped to another district or something.

I'll write the reservation now. ^^

He's accepted! You're welcome to make any relations with my characters, although Circe might try to go after him as an easy target since his score was 6.
Thanks! I know who to avoid then... :P

I'll have my gal up later on once me and Justin have talked everything out about our charries :)

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Since my character is done, open to any sort of relations if anyone wants to discuss. ^^

EDIT: SHOOT WAIT I GOTTA FILL OUT NAMES OF THE FAMILY AND THE BIRTHDATE REALLLL QUICK THEN I'M DONE

EDIT: Alright, now I'm done.

Last edited:
Amilia and Medea are both finished! If anyone wants an alliance with Amilia please pm me! ^^

Oh, @Mysty , would you like to throw together an index of links to each character sheet, by the way? It might make things a bit easier. And I'd be happy to help with doing so.

I've added you to the reservation list. ^^

That's totally fine with me. c:

Since my character is done, open to any sort of relations if anyone wants to discuss. ^^

EDIT: SHOOT WAIT I GOTTA FILL OUT NAMES OF THE FAMILY AND THE BIRTHDATE REALLLL QUICK THEN I'M DONE

EDIT: Alright, now I'm done.
She's accepted! She's so cute. ;w;

Amilia and Medea are both finished! If anyone wants an alliance with Amilia please pm me! ^^
Both accepted! <33

Oh, @Mysty , would you like to throw together an index of links to each character sheet, by the way? It might make things a bit easier. And I'd be happy to help with doing so.
I'll give it a try once I get home, unfortunately I left my laptop at home and won't be back until Monday. ;o;

Also; let me know if I scanned over your message/reservation/character? I double checked to make sure I responses to everything that needed it but it's kinda difficult on my phone.

I'm going to try and get both my characters up tonight

She's accepted! She's so cute. ;w;
Ahh, yay! Thank you much. Glad you like her!

I'll give it a try once I get home, unfortunately I left my laptop at home and won't be back until Monday. ;o;
Oh, no rush, haha. Just thought it might make for easier discussion of relationships and the like if there's a quick way to see all the sheets. ^^

I'm going to try and get both my characters up tonight
Alright, can't wait to read them. c:

Ahh, yay! Thank you much. Glad you like her!

Oh, no rush, haha. Just thought it might make for easier discussion of relationships and the like if there's a quick way to see all the sheets. ^^
Yeah I was considering doing that from the beginning but I was lazy, but I'm now realizing it would've been just easier to do to begin with. xD

HEX CODE
#FFF757

FACE CLAIM
Dylan Blizzard
"I DON'T PLAY FAIR, I PLAY TO WIN."

PANEM'S GOLDEN BOY

Charming King Glamour Golden Boy Male Eighteen Bisexual District One

APPEARANCE✧
♦♦♦♦Height: 6'3"

♦♦♦♦Weight: 256 lbs. of all muscle!

♦♦♦♦Build: Muscular and built for physical combat.

♦♦♦♦Complexion: Sun-kissed Skin

♦♦♦♦Race: French/Swedish/Dutch/American

♦♦♦♦Marks: Charming has a few scars from all the practice he has gone through in his life for the day he Volunteers as a Tribute for the Hunger Games. He has a few tattoos on his arms and lower body, nothing on his chest but a nice piece of artwork on his right ribs.

♦♦♦♦Eyes: Intense Grey-Green

♦♦♦♦Hair: Charming, like everything about him, he takes great care and pride when it comes to his hair. It's kept short on the sides but left flowy and silky long on the top of his head. He always has it slicked back, even when there is no gel in it, his hair just seems to already say in the perfect placement. His hair is a dark chocolate brown. In different lighting Charming's hair looks like a sandy blonde color or jet black.

♦♦♦♦Dress: He wouldn't be the "The Golden Boy" if he didn't wear flashy clothing that just shined in the light. While girls in District One loved anything sparkly and glittery, Charming loved anything bright, shiny and eye-catching. He wants his clothes to get the attention when he steps in the room. If he doesn't get a compliment about his beautiful choice of clothing in the first five minutes of being seen, he will punch the nearest idiot he can find.

✧PERSONALITY✧
♦♦♦♦Outer Traits:
Arrogant
Self-Centered
Condescending
Devilishly Charming
Manipulative
Secretive
Observant
Entertaining
Determined
Materialistic

♦♦♦♦Inner Traits:
Insecure
Prideful
Guarded
Emotional
Overly Aggressive
Paranoid
Dense
Perfectionist
Caring
Scared of Failure

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦IN DETAIL♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Most people only see Charming as a conceited dick who thinks the world revolves around him; while that is true for the most part, the Golden Boy does have a sweet side to him. He doesn't show it often because he was raised to believe that being nice or caring towards anyone not family was a sign of weakness. He tries soo badly to please his family and be the condescending and ruthless oldest son they want. He turns his real emotions into pure anger and hatred, when he really just wants to tell people how he really feels. He is very much a conceited dick, he just has a soft side and maybe one day he will show it and use it to win over everyone... just to stab them in the back in the end. There is some kind of golden heart in the Golden Boy, no ones has even taken the opportunity to see it though.
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
IN DETAIL♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
♦♦♦♦Likes: Anything shiny and bright. Parties. Luxuries. Pampering. The Capitol. Attention. Winning. Fruits. Exercise. Training. The Sight of Blood. Good Music. Loud Noises. Spears. Explosives. Swords. Poison. Manipulation of Others. Gaining useful information. Fighting. Physical Combat. Rap Music. Sunlight. Flirting. Girls/Guys with Attitudes that can match his own.

♦♦♦♦Dislikes: Districts 5-12. Failure. Getting Tricked. Weaklings. Betrayal. People smarter than him. Feeling paranoid. Liars. Ugly people. Fat people. Animals.

♦♦♦♦Hobbies: Flirting. Training. Free-running. Parkour. Physical Combat. Partying. Getting Massages. Listening to Music. Cooking.

♦♦♦♦Talents: Physical Combat. Camouflage. High Pain Tolerance. Combat Maneuvers. Manipulation. Gaining Information on others. Tree-climbing. Rapping. Leadership. Swimming.

♦♦♦♦Extra: Charming will try to kill anyone that dares to mess up his hair, or even pretend to want to mess up his hair. Not even a girlfriend or boyfriend has ever been able to ruffle his hair in a loving way, he will rip someone's arm off before they got the chance to fuck his perfect hair up.

STATS
♦♦♦♦Strengths:
Physical Combat
Manipulation
Free-running

Spearmanship
Swordsmanship

Camouflage
Explosives
Poisons

Started training at the age of four.
Mid and Close Range Combat

♦♦♦♦Weaknesses:
Archery
Long Range Combat

Paranoia
Self-Destructive Anger Issues

Pride Fueled Bravery
Not the brightest crayon in the box.

♦♦♦♦Score: Twelve

♦♦♦♦Weapons of Choice:
1st Choice(s): Spears & Polearms
2nd Choice: Swords
3rd Choice(s): Explosives & Poisons

♦♦♦♦Secret Weakness: Charming has a secret weakness that no one, not even The Capitol Trainers know about. His caring nature keeps him from killing young children. He physically can't harm a kid, it's just something in him that stops his bloodlust. A huge monster being stopped by a small creature is a tale as old as time. Hopefully he never has to be challenged by a kid in the Hunger Games.

✧HISTORY RELATIONS✧
♦♦♦♦Family:
French Glamour (Grandfather/75/Deceased) PIC
Katherine Glamour (Maiden Name: Katherine Grace) (Grandmother/71/Alive) PIC
Nathaniel Glamour (Father/51/Alive) PIC
Marsha Glamour (Maiden Name: Marsha Vanderbilt) (Mother/48/Alive) PIC
Celeste Glamour (Sister/23/Alive) PIC
Prince Glamour (Brother/10/Alive) PIC
Starlet Glamour (Sister/8/Alive) PIC

♦♦♦♦Friends/Allies:
(OPEN)

♦♦♦♦Enemies:
ANYONE NOT FROM DISTRICT 1-4 (Until final showdown, then everyone not from District One)

♦♦♦♦Romantic Interest:
Circe Day Amor (Hasn't told her about his attraction to her yet, doesn't even know if she's dating someone back home or not).

♦♦♦♦Backstory: Being born into the Famous Glamour family, as the first born son of Nathaniel and Marsha Glamour, Charming was told from a young age that he was destined for greatness if he worked hard and crushed his enemies in the process. He was spoiled from the being, his family being one of the more wealthier ones in all of the Districts of Panem; even having some small connections with members of The Capitol. Both of his parents were well-known members of Panem in every district; hated/envied by most and loved by few. Charming was infamous for picking on his "friends" and wanting to take the lead when it came to anything and everything. He always had to be the best of the best, his parents would have it no other way. Him and his siblings had always competed with one another. His oldest sister, Celeste, she won her Games and came home to a beautiful celebration in her honor.

He had envied her from that day on, waiting for his turn to shine in the Games and show everyone that he is the Golden Child of The Glamour family and Panem's Prince. He has been in training since he was three, learning all different techniques and becoming a perfect Career for District One and his family. His life has been leading up to the day when he volunteers as Male Tribute for his district, knowing that whoever is by his side, the two of them will bring glory and victory to their home... no matter who tries to get in their way.

Mockingjay

Last edited:
I'll have Weston (my district 6 male) up tomorrow. Has anybody face claimed Zac Efron yet? Because I was going to use him.

Working on D9 and D2 Mentor now^^.

While I do that, people can look over Charming and see if they would ally with him... I mean xD, d2 and d4 peeps XD really.

Status
Not open for further replies.