⌠2nd Xplorer⌡ Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would offer to smash another door...but that either ends in bad things, or nothing. Plus I'm running out of Class die already.

Just a quick reminder I'm still alive. Some things showed up and I'm dealing with them the fastest I can, no need to worry with this RP.

Actually, you guys really need to worry with this RP because the next victims won't be so lucky as the iron maiden girl. :devil:

Everybody dead or something?

Sorry, I've been dead for the past two days. I was totally going to post when I got back from college yesterday, then I found I had a 10 page paper that was due online by midnight... and it was already 9:00 pm when I got home.

Damn, Hall such a bro.

Yeah I noticed that, but didn't say anything. I just read it, and laughed a bit to myself.

Wait, I did? Oh jeeze where did I break it, I'm not seeing it.

Was it the chest thing? After that tentacle monster, his mind is kind of on tentacles at the moment.

RIP Rina ignoring all of Lento's questions.

Funny, I weaseled my way out of DMing D&D 5e tomorrow.

Sheesh everyone playing 5e, and I'm still over here running 3.5e homebrew content

Speaking of which, how is the 5e content? I had considered buying the books, but at the same time, I don't feel inclined to drop 50 dollars per each hardcover copy, and I've yet to find the pdf's for free online yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.