⌠2nd Xplorer⌡ Discussion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I wonder how far those tentacles reach. I'm totally thinking of cheesing this fight.

I've edited the other post but entirelly forgot the other one, sorry.

Well, Crab, what if the tentacle started shooting sticky juices at Aivery? XD

Like attacking from afar and burning the thing?
Kind of, but shooting arrows and my super precise laser beams at it.

Well, Crab, what if the tentacle started shooting sticky juices at Aivery? XD

That would be horrible! Imagine how dirty he would get!

I mean I'm already going to try my best not to get into melee combat with tentacles of all things.

Heh. Did your life flash before your eyes when you saw that double 6, Crab?

All the other defense rolls have dealt damage to Hall, so....guess the tentacle monster has a counter-attack passive?

Heh, gmail stopped giving me alerts. At least I was typping, not doing something else.
And yes, a defense roll. Things can't counter... for now.

Maybe if they attacked more they could make their enemy simulates arrows and... magic?
>Magic casting tentacles

I think Aivery might hold off on attacking now.

Yah right, YOLO

All the other defense rolls have dealt damage to Hall, so....guess the tentacle monster has a counter-attack passive?
He touched the iron maiden first, so the prolonged exposure will wear him off. Also, don't forget Aivery's input before, the "poisonous" thingy. :devilfire:

So on a positive, note, at least Hallbjörn is doing something useful with his strength. Instead of just pissing things off more.

But beware... the iron maiden is big enough to fit Hall's unconscious body...

Oh boy now it's Aivery vs. the tentacle monster?

Let's go! Aivery'll give him the ol' magical 'one, two, buckle my shoe'.

Hallbjorn actually asking questions? Wow, did losing two class die make him smarter? XD

There's a reason he's running, he was not about to get fucked up, by that thing. For a brief moment, his IQ, went up above 20, and he realized he should run the fuck away.

Opening another door. Guess I Class Roll again?

Rolled. Holy shit, so close to a fail. e.e

Status
Not open for further replies.