⌠2nd Xplorer⌡ Discussion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey semi-decent dice rolls. Let's see if this axe does a damn thing.

That's a lot of 3s XD

But yea, I'll post after you respond to the attack, Atmo. Not like Lento can shoot the thing if Hall's in the way.

I'm telling you, Hallbjörn's got this. If he doesn't well best of luck to you all, I think Aivery will be the first to go personally.

Did I do something good again? Judging by your rolls, I think I just beat them! Min-max at its finest!

Nope, battle is the highest SINGLE die. So that one 8 is all he needs.

Remember boys and boys: when someone attacks something in DC:R it's considered a Combat Roll.

So...what's the difference between a combat roll and a class roll if they have the same number of rolls?

You roll your Class Dice to do something related to your class, like using your hulking barbarian strength to do shit. Combat is something everyone do, and it's dice are counted individually to avoid the famous Risus' Death Spiral.

There's something about the way I imagine a tentacle slapping someone that is just too comical for me.

Well then, my apologies. These custom rules, certainly love to screw with me at times. Either way, know that he's too prideful to back down in this situation.

Even if it means breaking his promise of following every order he's given for the duration of the sewer thing? :3

Pretty much, that is the one thing that'll stop him. His Pride.

Fucking Atmo. XD See what I meant about getting rekt by a single character, just because of the 8 die?

Also, I forgot to point out that Hall's down to 3 Class dice.

Damn, our tank is literally evaporating.

Oh my bad, didn't realize I was so low on dice...just take away two dice from my most recent one then.

Status
Not open for further replies.