⌠2nd Xplorer⌡ Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the new trend right now, but not something that will stand by its own for much more time if they don't release GOOD things to the game. I feel it's like Microlite20 on steroids.

Meanwhile, I don't even have people to DnD with q.q

You want some free pdf's? I can go find the one I grabbed. Or atmo can grab them.

To me it just seemed I don't know how to put it...at least in the case of races, they seemed really bland to me. It seems like all of them are very much the same in the way of stats, and the bonuses they get. Half-orcs, if I remember reading right through the player's handbook when I was at B&N,.

Oh and thank you for those...I may as well glance over them, I've been wanting to see what's new.

Oh and a heads up to anyone interested. I'm looking to DM something, 5e soon. I put a thread up here in the Dice RP section, for anyone even slightly intrigued by the idea.

That's some fixation with half-orcs and dragonborns. Sadly, my spoken english can't even be considered a language, so I'll pass.

Meh, there's a good reason for it. While I certainly hold a soft spot for both races, there's an actual lore reason in my world that more than explains why I made the odd choice.

Also for reference, I wasn't actually set on whether or not I was going to do a voiced game or not...while I would prefer it, I certainly wouldn't mind having to run it via the forums, or by text. After all, I've done much weirder.

I have no idea what that is...not gonna lie, you just managed to confuse me.

Yeah, probably not ever going to use that...lol I use a dinosaur for a phone.

Get with the times grandpa. It's all about phones and watches being connected to your phone so you don't have to use your phone.

Meh, I'll stick to using a phone that works for what it needs to do, and a computer fit to do whatever I please.

And I'll just stay over here in the FUTURE. But nah, I can see what you mean. I still have my first phone in my drawer in case of an emergency, that thing is tough.

computer fit to do whatever I please.
Kinky.

Look if my computer could give blowjobs, I wouldn't be here typing right now. Let's be honest here.

SOON even that will be possible! Well, I'm pretty sure that counts.

Well I've seen strange, but that's just a whole new level.

Status
Not open for further replies.