20 Questions - Iwaku Edition!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
3. What is your definition of love?

4. What is your favorite music genre? Favorite artists?

3. What is your definition of love?

The Oxford Dictionary Yata Edition:

Love: (no definition)

Like seriously, it something I legit cannot explain without feeling like I am contradicting myself. But if I have to explain, I think it's just when I have an unusual amount of trust and feelings for a person.

4. What is your favorite music genre? Favorite artists?

EDM IS LOVE EDM IS LIFE

Currently, my favourite artist is Tobu (or 7obu). Makes a lot of happy and melodic house music that are so nice to the ears :D

My favourite particular genre of EDM is House, and I would post some of my favourite songs here, but I am on a phone which SUCK BALLS

EDM IS BEST DM.

5. Ever heard of either TheFatRat or Au5?

Heard TheFatRat, not Au5

Monody and Unity are great

Same with Xenogenesis :D
Monody is just perfect. Windfall, it's on Spotify, is also very good.

Now.
6. Which is your favorite holiday?

7. FAVOURITE SHANGHAI DISH BAYBEE

8. If you could work in any profession in the world, what would it be?

9. You have a character gem that lets you transform into a single fictional character (and back to your normal form). Which character do you pick?

10. What is your favourite game and why?

8. If you could work in any profession in the world, what would it be?

-looks at future-

-cries-

But in all seriousness, I have no clue. However, if I do not need to worry about money and stuff, I'll probably just be a freeloader (is that even a profession?) and run around amok like a naked butt :D

9. You have a character gem that lets you transform into a single fictional character (and back to your normal form). Which character do you pick?

image.jpeg
Sakuya Izayoi

Thow knives, control time AND space. How cool is that LOL

10. What is your favourite game and why?

YOU CAN'T JUST ASK ME THESE QUESTIONS ;_; I'll just list a few

But in all seriousness the Pokemon games (esp D/P/Pt and ORAS) were awesome as fuck. Pokemon has always been with me since my childhood :'D

And Bayonetta 1&2 was a really good Hack n Slash game :D

11. What is the best gift you've ever given to another?

11. What is the best gift you've ever given to another?

Uhhhhh I am not 100% sure about that :/

I'll probably say these set of books I gave to my friend for her birthday. It was expensive, but who cares lol

12. What is your greatest accomplishment?

Pssssssssssh when you're a potato like me there's no such thing as accomplishments XDDDD

OKAY OKAY IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, when I finally learnt how to speak English fluently.

It was incredibly difficult for my 7 year old self. But I did it in the end after 2-3 solid years of intense Engrish lessons XDD

Can u describe ur dream boi???? Or, are there any celebrities that you're like 'damn son/gurl' I would tep det.' or have 'nice features'???

Can u describe ur dream boi???? Or, are there any celebrities that you're like 'damn son/gurl' I would tep det.' or have 'nice features'???
You know I have been adamantly avoiding this question >_>

In all seriousness, don't even ask. You're not gonna get an answer. And even in the off-chance that you do...you won't believe me >.>

But we talkin bout sxc sxc celebrities???

944517_558599154191529_1715405268_n_by_lorikyumin-d69633m.jpg

5536862cbd5ac6581f7f0ee708a8fa36.jpg

(I'll get more when it's not bloody 11pm at night)

And even in the off-chance that you do...you won't believe me
Then why would I ask? > >
You're supposed to believe in answers u silly

Who's next on the hot seat after Yata? Can I join the queue?

14. Which country/countries would you love to visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.