20 Questions - Iwaku Edition!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
12. Which is your all time favourite video game soundtrack?

*cough*Dialga's fight to the finish*cough*

12. Which is your all time favourite video game soundtrack?

Probably the only question I've had so far where I had an instant response, lol. Rising Sun from Okami is probably the greatest 'final boss' piece I've ever heard. I played the Wii version so the music was even sexier coming out of my TV and I would purposely stall out the final battle just to listen to it longer xD. Favourite game, favourite track. Played it over ten times and I can never get bored of it.

Also introduced me to modern music that has a lot of traditional influences.

13. How do you feel about the way you were raised?

14. If you were on death row, what do you want as your last meal?

13. How do you feel about the way you were raised?
Perfectly fine. Had good role models in life even if they weren't exactly my parents - though they could tone with the typical Asian racism - and surrounded by good friends and food and a nice environment, yeah. I wouldn't really change much about the way I was raised, I was given a lot of freedom, but I kinda wish my parents weren't so strict on me, I suppose, which is a factor as to why I don't come to them with my own problems. That's the only thing I'm not really happy with right now.

14. If you were on death row, what do you want as your last meal?
Proper peking duck sliced outside my prison bars with the pancakes, fuck the scallions and some cucumber, some nice sweet sauce while watching anime. I will have no regrets.

I also demand refills.

ARISE, MY CREATION.

15. If there was only one movie you could watch for the rest of your life, what would it be?

ARISE, MY CREATION.

15. If there was only one movie you could watch for the rest of your life, what would it be?
One of these:
  • Doraemon: Nobita in the Wan-Nyan Spacetime Odyssey
  • Doraemon: Nobita and the Windmasters
  • Kung Fu Panda 2
The two Doraemon movies because they're my favourite of the bunch, cute story and emotional moments, good songs, love the characters and it's pretty original.

Also Kung Fu Panda 2 because all time favourite animated like holy shit it's so good.

16. Would you be happy if you got all the million dollars, but also all the catches, that you've said yes to in the thread A million dollars, but...?

17. Favourite soup?
  • Chinese watercress soup because it's the best fucking thing in the world since roast duck and it is so good for both summer and winter. Watercress kind expensive though, so cri.
  • Daikon and carrot because fuck you Yata for not liking daikon (jk). It's super asian and with beef or pork it's actually really flavourful and YUM.
  • Winter melon soup in fancy restaurants served in a hollow winter melon? Yas plz.
  • Egg drop soup because I'm mainstream.
  • Cantonese seafood because I'm mainstream.
  • Chicken noodle soup because I'm mainstream and it's yum.
  • Minestrone and it doesn't matter if its canned because still yum.
  • Miso soup because it taste weird but delicious at the same time.
  • Miyeokguk because who doesn't love seaweed softened in broth? ASIAN BROTH.
  • Pho, if you don't like pho I don't like you.
  • Ramen broth. A bit salty but still flavourful.
  • Most vegetable soups (excluding pumpkin with pulp) because fuck pumpkin with pulp.

18. What is your opinion on DANK MEMES?
Intrusive, you're not funny.

And neither are dank memes.

This is why I don't like trees >:C

Aaaand @Sen completes his time in the hot seat!

@Yatagarasu, you're up!

1! What movie (if any) made you cry the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.