20 Questions - Iwaku Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4. What is your happiest childhood memory?
Uuugh, this is taking me so long to answer. And of course as I sit down with it now, I come up with something.

France. Paris. Disneyland. 'Round 2008, if I remember correctly. Just travelling to another ccountry and see the flashy bright lights that were of modern family entertainment had something magical to it. Oh yes, and it was a lovely city. Stood under the tower and everything.

What song would you choose to be the theme song of your life?

What song would you choose to be the theme song of your life?

This song, alright? It's some feelsy stuff. It's important to me.

I felt like writing some heart-felt information about how and/or why I feel like this song would be like a theme song of my life, but suddenly I didn't feel like that anymore.

6. What do you believe in? eg. a religion, the supernatural, etc

6. What do you believe in? eg. a religion, the supernatural, etc
Your generic christian faith - The holy Trinity, Heaven, Hell, demons and angels fighting outside the view of the naked eye.

Pretty much nothing outside this. Don't believe in undeath, and in those deep, dark corners of forests where humans never venture, are little but more plants.

7. If you could be someone else (can be fiction or non-fiction) for the day, who would you be?

7. If you could be someone else (can be fiction or non-fiction) for the day, who would you be?
I hope you have your crackers ready, because...

Myself. Come on, Jacksfilms even did a question on this. You shan't be anyone but yourself. And besides, what would be the circumstance? Would I inhabit their body in their everyday life, or mine? How would everyone react to the fact that I was gone for a whole day, only to return to my bed the next day?

8. Say, if you acquired the funds to go anywhere in the world, and if you could do whatever you wished... That is moral and allowed by law... Where would you go, and what would you do?

8. Say, if you acquired the funds to go anywhere in the world, and if you could do whatever you wished... That is moral and allowed by law... Where would you go, and what would you do?
Travel. Explore. Feast my eyes on the wonders of the Earth.

This mostly covers jungles, or at least thick forests. Those deep, dark woods are a favorite. I've been having Oregon on my bucket list for some time now, despite not checking anywhere if there is a kind of forest like that there.

And when I'm done, I'd go do it all again. Maybe settle somewhere. Make a little art. Make a little science. Make a little love.

Wait, I was supposed to plan my desired direction of life, right? I got lost in thought for a second.

Travel. Explore. Feast my eyes on the wonders of the Earth.

This mostly covers jungles, or at least thick forests. Those deep, dark woods are a favorite. I've been having Oregon on my bucket list for some time now, despite not checking anywhere if there is a kind of forest like that there.

And when I'm done, I'd go do it all again. Maybe settle somewhere. Make a little art. Make a little science. Make a little love.

Wait, I was supposed to plan my desired direction of life, right? I got lost in thought for a second.
Eh, this works.
Passion and whatnot.

Have a cookie.

9. Are you a dog (good) person or a cat (bad) person?
I don't mind either. Puppies are cute, kittens are cute. Cats are good, dogs are good. I have no favorite.

I am a tree person. If you hadn't noticed.

I hope you have your crackers ready, because...

Myself. Come on, Jacksfilms even did a question on this. You shan't be anyone but yourself. And besides, what would be the circumstance? Would I inhabit their body in their everyday life, or mine? How would everyone react to the fact that I was gone for a whole day, only to return to my bed the next day?

UGGHHHHHHHH I STILL DIDN'T BRING ENOUGH CRACKERS TO DEAL WITH ALL THE CHEESE XDD

But anyway...

10. Gonna throw this one back at you. If you were permanently stranded on an island but you could bring one companion, who would you bring?

10. Gonna throw this one back at you. If you were permanently stranded on an island but you could bring one companion, who would you bring?
From real life... Uhm. I... actually don't know. Some survival expert. If I'd only know any.

Mom, probably. Dunno.

If I could bring a fictional character, that'd be...

Wow, I really have no idea, do I?

Well gee.
You better hope you don't get stranded then.

11. Do you believe that human's are fundamentally good, or fundamentally evil?

^Annoying 11th grade question that forces you to take a side.

11. Do you believe that humans are fundamentally good, or fundamentally evil?
Humans have potential for both good and evil, which comes to show depending on a persons childhood and other relevant parts of life. Although, I do still believe good comes easier. Thing is, it's easily overwritten as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.