1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
I am a spooky bitch but I am also nostalgic so I like Rocky Horror Picture show, Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown on Halloween, but I usually go spookier, so I'm looking for your favorite horror movies?

Oh hell yeah Hocus Pocus!
I have and will watch that movie at least once EVERY Halloween or it's just not right

I have and will watch that movie at least once EVERY Halloween or it's just not right
Freaking me too!
How do you feel about the second one? I wasn't feeling that one really.

Freaking me too!
It has such a different vibe to it and I am forever on the fence between I love and I hate it honestly XD
Like I DO like it... but it's also so different

Freaking me too!
It has such a different vibe to it and I am forever on the fence between I love and I hate it honestly XD
Like I DO like it... but it's also so different
It is! I think being on the fence between love and hate describes how I feel about it too lol

I dont think Ive seen Hocua Pocus 2, or it was so boring it didn't stay in my memory. Pretty confident its the former 🤔

Nightmare before Christmas is always a classic for both halloween and christmas.

Ugh Nightmare is also on my list of must see on Halloween. I love that movie so much.

Okay I know they were already mentioned, but I just wanna say I also love these:

Hocus Pocus
The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Not necessarily set on Halloween but still movies I love during the season:

Practical Magic (this is my absolute favorite and I watch it every year)
The Craft
Coraline
Beetlejuice
Army of Darkness
The Others

And then not a movie but a youtube series: Marble Hornets

Edit: If you're looking for movies I consider spooky, then: Wes Craven's They, The Others, Haunting in Connecticut, The Woman in Black, It Follows was weirdly creepy, and yeah if you like found footage stuff then definitely check out Marble Hornets. If you like psychological horror, A Tale of Two Sisters is great.

Last edited:
Oh man oh man, I forgot Practical Magic. I love Practical Magic.

Okay I know they were already mentioned, but I just wanna say I also love these:

Hocus Pocus
The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Not necessarily set on Halloween but still movies I love during the season:

Practical Magic (this is my absolute favorite and I watch it every year)
The Craft
Coraline
Beetlejuice
Army of Darkness
The Others

And then not a movie but a youtube series: Marble Hornets

Edit: If you're looking for movies I consider spooky, then: Wes Craven's They, The Others, Haunting in Connecticut, The Woman in Black, It Follows was weirdly creepy, and yeah if you like found footage stuff then definitely check out Marble Hornets. If you like psychological horror, A Tale of Two Sisters is great.
Marble hornets is FANTASTIC

edit: the YouTube series, not the movie

• Love
Reactions: Dawn
Ghostbusters. 1 2 and afterlife. Awwwww yeah who ya gonna call?

Beetlejuice! \o/

I think I have to say my go-to Halloween movie is The Addams Family.

Honorable mention to Nightmare Before Christmas, Rocky Horror Picture Show, and Practical Magic.

Addams Family Values. So love the humor.

Last edited:
Scream is a classic for very good reason, if you don't actually know what goes on in Scream specifically, do yourself a favor and watch that movie without spoilers.

John Carpenter's The Thing is a personal favorite horror movie. Also really enjoy Cabin in the Woods.