Genres
Historical, Medieval, Fantasy
ℍᴇɴʀɪ's Sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ

≡◣.. ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ . ℍᴇɴʀɪ┊┊
Call me Henri. Other things you should know about me:
⇨⇨ I am a University student.
⇨⇨ I am busy.

≡◣.. ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ . ℍᴇɴʀɪ's Wʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ┊┊

I'm an advanced writer and tend to pump out posts near the ~700 range. I would like my partner to write about the same amount as well.

I'm also an aggressive writer and would like my partner to be just as aggressive - moving the plot by myself is really no fun.

I also ask that my partner is well-versed in the fundamental basics of the English language. Proper grammar and spelling and all - but by no means has to be perfect. We're only human after all.

Posting speed tends to vary depending on my schedule. But since Spring semester is coming to an end and summer break is coming up, I'll certainly have more time on my hands to post. So, I'll likely be able to post about once a day or more.

All pairings and RPs will also revolve around a MxM relationship.

≡◣.. ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ . ℍᴇɴʀɪ's Lɪᴋᴇs ┊┊

Romance.
⇨⇨ Romance is a must for me. I enjoy the tears and the angst that come with it.
Dark plots.
Psychological plots.
Atypical pairings that stray from the stereotype.
Obsession.

≡◣.. ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ . ℍᴇɴʀɪ's DISLɪᴋᴇs ┊┊

Doctor x Anything.
Hospital/Asylum Settings.
Sci-Fi genre/setting.
Gore/Mutilation.

≡◣.. ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ . Pᴀɪʀɪɴɢs ┊┊
Lion x Unicorn.
Criminal x Musician.
War veteran x The blind.
Panda x Junkie.
The rich x The poor.
Vampire x Human/Werewolf.
Werewolf x Human/Werewolf/Vampire

≡◣.. ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ . Pʟᴏᴛs ┊┊

Little prompts to get the ideas rolling.

I'd like to do something that involves heavy world building of a magical, fantasy setting that's a little darker and has a sort of wistful feeling to it.

It'll be about two mercenaries with complicated pasts who are undeniably drawn to each other or something like that.

This one will also involve heavy world building and will revolve around an unusual traveler and his supernatural/fantasy partner/follower as they roam the lands.

The basic run-of-the-mill twincest story but with a small twist.

CA and CB are twins, and they've been known to share just about everything with each other - even relationships. This is where CC comes in.

Somewhere beneath the heat of summer, a vacationing boy at the beach encounters a merman.

A massive beast takes a liking to a local village boy.

A magical person in the modern world goes on a road trip with his apprentice.

≡◣.. A ɴᴏᴛᴇ. ┊┊

If interested, PM me.
PLEASE READ: Tell me a little about yourself in your PM. Send me any ideas you might have! If interested in a plot, add some ideas! Feel free to suggest an idea or plot of your own. Please don't send me a useless PM like, "Hi, I'm interested in plot XXX." You'll be ignored.

Sincerely,
ℍᴇɴʀɪ.

Status
Not open for further replies.