1800 Positive Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly the administration of Iwaku has failed to tell us about the Critical Rating Threshold. We vie for ratings over and over, thinking them great, but in reality once we reach a certain level of positive ratings our sanity begins to slip; the sheer mass of ratings gives it a will of its own that begins sapping away our minds, feeding them to the Iwakuvian gods.

Razilin was the first to go.

Reactions: Holmishire
Clearly the administration of Iwaku has failed to tell us about the Critical Rating Threshold. We vie for ratings over and over, thinking them great, but in reality once we reach a certain level of positive ratings our sanity begins to slip; the sheer mass of ratings gives it a will of its own that begins sapping away our minds, feeding them to the Iwakuvian gods.

Razilin was the first to go.

I AM WILLING TO LOSE SANITY FOR SCIENCE!

NOW IWAKU KNOWS!

#yourewelcome

I'm catching up Razilin, don't you worry, it won't be so lonely up there for long...

Reactions: Razilin
  • drunk.gif
  • clear.png
  • dislike.gif
  • cookie.gif
  • thumb-down.png
  • badtyping.gif
  • List

This is the present ratings list for the original post as of 4:07 pm my time

i am highly amused!

No shhh, it's fine. It's just economics. Supply and demand.

See, people like you and @Diana hand positive ratings out like candy on Halloween. That's just silly. It devalues the hell out of them. When people see a positive rating from someone like that they just shrug and think "okay, neat I guess."

But when someone is frugal with them (like me) and is also a badass motherfucker in general (also like me) then they become more valuable. People see that I gave them a positive rating and they're like "fuck yeah, Jorick approves of me, my life is complete!"

So in reality I'm making people far more happy in total with fewer ratings given out in total. I'm efficient. :bsmile:
Jorick~Senpai never likes my posts.

the American version is never good when you compare it to the Japanese version

Pfft, raw number of positive ratings isn't much to brag about. That's just plain old quantity, which anyone can get if they post a lot and make silly jokes.

Ratio of positive ratings to post number is where it's at. That's the measure of quality.

You've only got 1 positive rating per 3 posts. I have 1 positive rating per 1.6~ posts.

Get on my level, scrub.

#rekt
1 positive per 4 posts.
Super-scrub.

While initially I'd wanted to say something amongst the lines of some of you guys being rating-whores, I then suddenly realised, that for however few, I am responsible for a number of those. Made aware of this power I have over the community now, I will henceforth threaten with the removal of positive ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.