1800 Positive Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youd be suprised on how clueless people can be even with the internets help
(Sometimes the Internet makes it worse XD)
Wait? You mean not everything I read online is true?!?! Damn it, I guess that means I won't be getting those billions from that guy over in Nigeria. :(

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Sir, I'll have you know, I downloaded some RAM yesterday and now I have friendly pop ups telling me to purchase a new, state of the art antivirus named sucka.jpeg.

I am totally tech savvy. It's totally wizard, yo.

I think if I keep going my whiteness is going to start blinding everyone.
That's fine, keep going. Your whiteness will act as natural camouflage in the harsh Canadian winter, so you can make it through without being devoured by rogue moose and hockey players.

You mean there aren't dozens of single women in my area who want free, anonymous sex?

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
You mean there aren't dozens of single women in my area who want free, anonymous sex?
No, that one is probably true. What they aren't telling you is that the majority of them are 500lbs with green hair and missing half their teeth. Totally hawt if you're into that sort of thing.

Okay, apparently I'll have to explain myself.

Back when I was sixteen, shortly after the phone was invented (Kidding!) there was this local chatline thing that my friends and I would call up to harass all the pervs. Strangely, most guys thought I had a hot voice, my friends designated me as the main perv magnet. I'd leave a flirty little message to attract their attention, and when they finally started talking to me and asking what I looked like I'd give them all the same answer. I'd tell them I was 5'0, 300 lbs, with green hair and red eyes (The reverse of what I really have.) had a few teeth knocked out in a car accident, and my ex had tattooed a peace sign in the middle of my forehead when I was passed out drunk. Needless to say, most guys ended our little connection shortly after the whole 5'0, 300lbs thing, but a few hung on till I got to the part about my lost teeth. Anyone who stayed on for the whole thing was then treated to every possible twisted thing I could come up with to scare them off. >_>

Reactions: Jorick
Pfft, raw number of positive ratings isn't much to brag about. That's just plain old quantity, which anyone can get if they post a lot and make silly jokes.

Ratio of positive ratings to post number is where it's at. That's the measure of quality.

You've only got 1 positive rating per 3 posts. I have 1 positive rating per 1.6~ posts.

Get on my level, scrub.

#rekt
Oh yeah? 2 positive ratings per message! Ha! Step it up! You'll both need more than aloe for that burn, and try to roast anything on it, and it'll combust automatically!

Look at that shit @Razilin he has over 3000 now. Your being emasculated in your own thread.

Razilin, remember the final lesson from Evangelion, you are nothing more or less than yourself, you can change if you truly desire change.

Look at that shit @Razilin he has over 3000 now. Your being emasculated in your own thread.

PSSSH as if mere numbers can dent my titanic ego!

One canno truly kick reality to the curb, see the invisible, do the impossible if they are limited by such things!

Row Row fight the powa!

....RACKS

PSSSH as if mere numbers can dent my titanic ego!

One canno truly kick reality to the curb, see the invisible, do the impossible if they are limited by such things!

Row Row fight the powa!

....RACKS
From now on, all you're getting are cookies.
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!

Bane_TDKR3.jpg

@Razilin you merely adopted the rating system.

@The Pimp Tactician was born in it, shaped by it.

My point still stands, if you want to beat me and I do want to see you try to, then do not be afraid to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.