1800 Positive Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUICK, EVERYONE SPITEFULLY GO THROUGH EVERY SINGLE POST RAZILIN HAS MADE AND SMITE IT.

IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THE EARTH.

QUICK, EVERYONE SPITEFULLY GO THROUGH EVERY SINGLE POST RAZILIN HAS MADE AND SMITE IT.

AT LAST I SHALL HAVE THE MOST NEGATIVE RATINGS ON IWAKU!

FEED ME POWER! FEED ME!

OM NOM NOM

RACKS RACKS RACKS RACKS

• Love
Reactions: Aristotle

No shhhh, he'd just try to claim greatness due to having the most negative ratings ever. EDIT: I FUCKING KNEW IT!

Instead, let's all go through his posts and remove any positive ratings we gave him. The world will be saved and his ego will be deflated. Gotta think of the big picture, y'know?

Reactions: Razilin
Raz is also cheeky, because he gives out far less positive ratings than he receives.

Come on, Raz, throw us a bone, will ya?

Raz is also cheeky, because he gives out far less positive ratings than he receives.

Hah, yeah, that selfish bastard.

Um, pay no attention to my given ratings, by the way. They're an illusion. I'm super generous, tons of positive stuff given out all the time. Yup.

Hah, yeah, that selfish bastard.

Um, pay no attention to my given ratings, by the way. They're an illusion. I'm super generous, tons of positive stuff given out all the time. Yup.
*smh*

We trusted you to lead our revolution, and this is how you repay us?

STOP POSTING IN MY HAPPY WARM FUZZY TOPICS AND YOU'D NOT HAVE ALL THOSE HEARTS. >:[

I totally give out positive ratings...i'm just not as aggressive as @Diana

i can barely work skype, much less iwaku tech

*smh*

We trusted you to lead our revolution, and this is how you repay us?
No shhh, it's fine. It's just economics. Supply and demand.

See, people like you and @Diana hand positive ratings out like candy on Halloween. That's just silly. It devalues the hell out of them. When people see a positive rating from someone like that they just shrug and think "okay, neat I guess."

But when someone is frugal with them (like me) and is also a badass motherfucker in general (also like me) then they become more valuable. People see that I gave them a positive rating and they're like "fuck yeah, Jorick approves of me, my life is complete!"

So in reality I'm making people far more happy in total with fewer ratings given out in total. I'm efficient. :bsmile:

My job is to be that old lady that makes every eat cake and knits them sweaters so they feel at home. D:< Not be their hot Dad they're trying to impress and prove their worth to!

• Love
Reactions: redblood
My job is to be that crazy old owl lady that makes every eat cake and knits them sweaters so they feel at home. D:< Not be their hot Dad they're trying to impress and prove their worth to!
And you're doing a great job as that crazy old owl lady :D *That's for the typo. Teehee*

My job is to be that old lady that makes every eat cake and knits them sweaters so they feel at home. D:< Not be their hot Dad they're trying to impress and prove their worth to!
I never said the over saturation of positive ratings was really a bad thing. It serves a purpose.

By the way, that's an awfully suggestive metaphor there. Why would someone care that their dad is hot when they're trying to impress and prove their worth? There's some pretty heavy incestuous implication going on there, and I'm not sure how I feel about being metaphorically cast as said hot dad.

On Iwaku, no on tries to impress the Dad figures unless they are hot. O__O

That does nothing to dissuade me from my assumption of incest. If anything it just reinforces it.

Wait, there's hot dads on here? Why did I not get the memo!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.