1800 Positive Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raz, look at @The Pimp Tactician

Joined a little over 3 months ago and has 1,000 more than you. You need to step your game up.

@Diana doesn't count because everyone feels obligated to love her posts so she doesn't feed them to her owls >.>

Blame the Murder Games group for my likes, friends. Those guys enjoy it when you realize something important or just keep the conversation going.

i love the fact that the original post nearly has at least one of every rating

COME ON, WHERES THE NO JUST NO?

Raz, look at @The Pimp Tactician

Joined a little over 3 months ago and has 1,000 more than you. You need to step your game up.

@Diana doesn't count because everyone feels obligated to love her posts so she doesn't feed them to her owls >.>

...is that a red death star???

...did you sell it to Booster Terrik or something?

Hahaha
<--has no idea what a death star is
I hope...you are joking. If not...

tumblr_ljxqgtC1zr1qgpzvfo1_500.gif

Jorick~Senpai never likes my posts.
Yep. And sometimes, like with this post I'm quoting, I dislike them. I'm a cruel senpai.

Reactions: Azarthes
Jorick, you're an asshole and I like you.

As someone who has spent a lot of time in hospitals because familia reasons, I can tell you no hospital shut in is that clueless about the world, especially if they are a teenager and have the internet.

Be careful not to fall for BS on the internet, folks. O_O Some people are silly.

• Thank You
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
i pretend everyone is stupid

that way, i am always pleasantly surprised whenever someone does something of normal intelligence and ecstatic when they do something genius

Youd be suprised on how clueless people can be even with the internets help
(Sometimes the Internet makes it worse XD)
Sir, I'll have you know, I downloaded some RAM yesterday and now I have friendly pop ups telling me to purchase a new, state of the art antivirus named sucka.jpeg.

I am totally tech savvy. It's totally wizard, yo.

I think if I keep going my whiteness is going to start blinding everyone.

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Youd be suprised on how clueless people can be even with the internets help
(Sometimes the Internet makes it worse XD)

There is clueless, and then there is obvious bullcrap. XD You have to practice to know the difference! There are a lot of clues!

Status
Not open for further replies.