13 Dragon Tribes (Sign-Ups Open!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always forget who Shin's going to capture, sorry.
Anyways, Fantasy said she was fine with my suggestion of the plot... but I think we should talk with her moree.

yeah i know Fantasy makes all decision we just give suggestions

If I make a character, can he be the leader of the Shadow Tribe?

well there has been no person put in the shadow rank leader slot yet but i would suggest looking back a bit just in case to see.

Is there still a Flame spot?

just make sure to look at page one under fire tribe and make sure the spot u r looking for is not already taken, also i am fire tribe leader so that spot already taken lol.

• Useful
Reactions: FireDrake150
assuming this is acceptable:

Full Name: Izana Kunigiri
What S/he Would Like to be Called: Izana or zana. (close friends only for that last one.)
Appearance(picture preferred but not required):

Image will not allow me to upload, so go here:

http://sta.sh/09x8ku6zpfx

((also its the same character in the animated music video for Bump of Chicken and sangatsu no rion title Fighter.))

Personality: Kind, yet strong willed. can deal with tough patients. Works as an effective counselor. if you need someone to talk to, Izana's door, as they say, is "Always open". He Dislikes water or swimming, and only drinks it. It's a bit of an irrational fear of his, (Like AOT's Levi and his cleaning obsession) but he makes do.

Tribe: Flame / PyroKinesis

Tribe Rank: Healer

Strengths(at most 4): Ability to come up with cures quickly, Able to defend self, would make a good soldier, Outgoing, Willing to help almost anyone (White Lotus group (Avatar, TLA anyone? XD))

Weaknesses(at least 2): Occasionally gets depressive slumps. Afraid of water. and excessive dirt. Can't work as effectively when wet.

Friends: Vesta, the Captain and the Tribe leader? (open to suggestions.)

Enemies: (open to suggestions, Don't know if theres anyone hed be enemies with.)

BF/GF/Crush: N/A at the moment, may develop
Weapon(optional): Katana and hand to hand.

History(optional): Nothing too out of the ordinary. Trained as a healer as a kid, and then proceeded to follow the career path to the best of his ability. He practices his abilities and his swordsmanship every day, so as not to become rusty if the day comes where he may need it, though, he firmly believes in the Doctors oath to "Do No Harm". Izana lost his family at a young age, and was cared for by others in the tribe for most of his youth.

Last edited:
assuming this is acceptable:

Full Name: Izana Kunigiri
What S/he Would Like to be Called: Izana or zana. (close friends only for that last one.)
Appearance(picture preferred but not required):

Image will not allow me to upload, so go here:

http://sta.sh/09x8ku6zpfx

((also its the same character in the animated music video for Bump of Chicken and sangatsu no rion title Fighter.))

Personality: Kind, yet strong willed. can deal with tough patients. Works as an effective counselor. if you need someone to talk to, Izana's door, as they say, is "Always open". He Dislikes water or swimming, and only drinks it. It's a bit of an irrational fear of his, (Like AOT's Levi and his cleaning obsession) but he makes do.

Tribe: Flame / PyroKinesis

Tribe Rank: Healer

Strengths(at most 4): Ability to come up with cures quickly, Able to defend self, would make a good soldier, Outgoing, Willing to help almost anyone (White Lotus group (Avatar, TLA anyone? XD))

Weaknesses(at least 2): Occasionally gets depressive slumps. Afraid of water. and excessive dirt. Can't work as effectively when wet.

Friends: Captain and Tribe leader? (open to suggestions.)

Enemies: (open to suggestions, Don't know if theres anyone hed be enemies with.)

BF/GF/Crush: N/A at the moment, may develop
Weapon(optional): Katana and hand to hand.

History(optional): Nothing too out of the ordinary. Trained as a healer as a kid, and then proceeded to follow the career path to the best of his ability. He practices his abilities and his swordsmanship every day, so as not to become rusty if the day comes where he may need it, though, he firmly believes in the Doctors oath to "Do No Harm". Izana lost his family at a young age, and was cared for by others in the tribe for most of his youth.

He and my character Vesta would make great friends. Her mother was a healer and for a short time she trained under her so Vesta knows the basics. I feel like Vesta would be an older sister type.

alright, then that can work. XD

shin will get along with all his allies and members, but dont expect him to be Nice. If you read his history then you should know why.

still, one can be friends without both parties being nice. after all, he DOES have a tribe to run and pleasantries can't always be afforded, right? XD

Reactions: shinakawolf
Full Name: Vikaru Hishakata
What S/he Would Like to be Called: Virus
Appearance:
tumblr_m88y9tadVU1ryntt3o1_500.png

Personality: Vikaru has a passive personality. He doesn't really talk to many people, and tends to keep to himself. He makes an effort to try and talk to people, but with his shyness, it makes it hard. When you first meet him, he'll be sort of rude, and uncaring. When you get to know him, he can become more open with people, and shows a more caring side. When you really get to know him, he is a gentle person, who loves to have fun, and make people happy.
Tribe: Shadow
Tribe Rank: Leader
Strengths(at most 4):
- Night Time
- Shadow Manipulation
- Verbal Attacking
- Long Range Combat

Weaknesses(at least 2):
- Hand To Hand
- Day Time [Unless Around Shadows made by the sun]

Friends: To Be Determined
Enemies: To Be Determined
BF/GF/Crush: To Be Determined
Weapon: His Army, His Shadows, and a Katana [Fails to use a Katana efficiently]

well i do not know why people have not bee replying to this thread unless there was an update i was made un aware of

Please reserve the dark tribe's leader for me.

well i do not know why people have not bee replying to this thread unless there was an update i was made un aware of
then the IC is up?

I just realized Grant's photo is a character from an anime :duh:

In that case, is the toxin tribe leader spot still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.