• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

13 Dragon Tribes (Sign-Ups Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@fantasy we got some characters for you to accept. Also i know the way of a busy week, month an etc. just want to get your attention.

I'm currently working on my character on my phone, so it'll take me some time. That and I'll bee looking for a half decent picture that'll fit the rp.

Full Name:Victor Markov
What S/he Would Like to be Called: the Grimm Reaper or the boogeyman... More accurately the guy you sent to kill the boogeyman.
Gender: "i thought it was obvious i was a man. What kind of a woman is known as Victor, you moron?"
Appearance(picture preferred but not required): Victor is a walking juggernaut. Built like a tank with a barrel chest, strong arms, a thick neck, and powerful legs. His hair is the color of flames and his eyes are a deep piercing blue. He's often found wearing pitch black leather armor over a set of form fitting plate armor. He sometimes had a black leather long coat and a floppy rimmed fedora of the same color and a thin black scarf.
Personality: Victor has been known to be sadistic with his weapon and even more cruel with his use of the various poisons, venoms and pathogens he has in various viles he carries on various missions. Never one to sit back where it was safe, he can often be seen on the front lines leading his forces to victory.
Tribe: toxin
Tribe Rank: leader
Strengths(at most 4): combat in general, setting traps, assassinations, making poisons, making antidotes, making anti-venoms
Weaknesses(at least 2):how blunt he is, not taking into account all the variables before executing a plan, how bloodthirsty he can get.
Friends: "anyone who doesn't stand against me."
Enemies: "if you're not with me, by definition you are against me."
BF/GF/Crush: "who has time for such trivial masters?"
Weapon(optional): high velocity mono-millimeter wire and a wide arsonel of toxins.
History(optional): "it's a long story and quite frankly, none of your damn business."

Last edited:
idk i never see fantasy online when ever i check in on here

(Hope this is still going on)
Full Name: Austin
What he Would Like to be Called: Aust
Appearance(picture preferred but not required):
Personality: He is loyal to anyone of higher rank even in the other tribes his own Tribe has alliances with. He can come off as brash, but it's just because he prefers to get work done before anything else. He is fine around anyone and enjoys other people's company when he can as long as they are allied with his Tribe.
Tribe: The Air Tribe, Aerokinesis
Tribe Rank: Warrior
Strengths(at most 4): Good at head to head combat when he has his rapier and he is excellent at using any weapon in combat only he rapier allows him to use his powers.
Weaknesses(at least 2): If he looses his rapier in combat he finds in harder to control his powers and tends to be a bit more clumsy
Enemies: (non yet)
BF/GF/Crush: (None yet)
Weapon(optional): He uses a Rapier to help him fight and create his gusts of wind.
is48.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
(Hope this is still going on)
Full Name: Austin
What he Would Like to be Called: Aust
Appearance(picture preferred but not required):
Personality: He is loyal to anyone of higher rank even in the other tribes his own Tribe has alliances with. He can come off as brash, but it's just because he prefers to get work done before anything else. He is fine around anyone and enjoys other people's company when he can as long as they are allied with his Tribe.
Tribe: The Air Tribe, Aerokinesis
Tribe Rank: Warrior
Strengths(at most 4): Good at head to head combat when he has his rapier and he is excellent at using any weapon in combat only he rapier allows him to use his powers.
Weaknesses(at least 2): If he looses his rapier in combat he finds in harder to control his powers and tends to be a bit more clumsy
Enemies: (non yet)
BF/GF/Crush: (None yet)
Weapon(optional): He uses a Rapier to help him fight and create his gusts of wind.
e15f9c95_Guy20with20sword.jpeg
You're darn right this role play is still open! I'm glad you made a character in the Air Tribe, because I was afraid I wouldn't have any warriors when the IC opened...

You're darn right this role play is still open! I'm glad you made a character in the Air Tribe, because I was afraid I wouldn't have any warriors when the IC opened...
IC isn't open yet?

@Brother Gabriel we have already got a good plot line set up to begin the rp, and i personally do not condone future predictions to the exact flow of the rp because, i have stated this 100 times is feels like in this discussion, that rp is unpredictable and its better to let it flow with influence then set in in stone and just make it more in depth, because letting it be a bit unpredictable will allow influence to the flow from everyone's choices and actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back