13 Dragon Tribes (Sign-Ups Open!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to pull out. This seems pretty dead and I should just focus on my other RPs.

hey! Is this still open and active?

he's not around then?

Hey sorry I ditched you guys. I've been really depressed and have very persistent writers block. I can't form a single sentence. It's kinda late now but I'll try to make the IC thread tomorrow. Again, sorry.

oh no its ok we were all just worried about you and i hope everything is going better now

Not particularly but I suddenly remembered this thing and felt guilty for not getting on.

Don't be guilty for being absent here, we all have these kind of times in life. That being said, I will not be able to come on for three days (Wed-Fri), but I should be on Saturday. I have this big wilderness camp with my school.

Are you continuing this game or you still don't know? Should i wait up to see if it gets more active or should i post my cs right away?

Full Name:
Jorick Droverson
What S/he Would Like to be Called:
The Holy Warrior/The People's Champion
Appearance(picture preferred but not required):
03Teaser-Briton.png

Jorick stands at 6'5 and looks pretty well built for a man his age easily able to keep up with some younger warriors. His hair has gone white due to a ritual he went through to join his paladin brotherhood which he bears the symbol for upon his chestplate. He considers his best feature to be his beard which has taken years to groom into the glorious masterpiece it is today. No one to this day has ever caught him outside of his armor which has everyone wondering what could he possibly be hiding under it.

Personality:
Jorick is the textbook definition of a warrior of the light always striving to do what's right. But being honorbound to the rules of his paladin order can cause for some problems as his beliefs sometimes can keep him from choosing the best option even when he knows that its the right choice. He unlike most other generals will be the first man on the field wanting to act as a morale booster to the men that and his honor prevents him from sitting by while others do the fighting for him. His loyalty towards his tribe is almost second to none as they helped to save him from a dangerous time and brought him towards the light.

Tribe: The Light Tribe
Tribe Rank: Captain

Strengths(at most 4):
Holy magic
Swordsmanship
Iron Will
Gives great speeches.

Weaknesses(at least 2):
Stubborn and Rash

Friends:
Anyone with a kind heart and sworn to the light.
Enemies:
Anyone allied to chaos and darkness
BF/GF/Crush:
Yes...and her name is Justice!

Weapon(optional):
FFXI_Sword_60.png

FFXIV_Holy_Shield.png

History(optional):
His past is something that he wishes to forget and instead looks towards the future instead.

Accepted, and i think I'll start this thing back up

Full Name:
Jorick Droverson
What S/he Would Like to be Called:
The Holy Warrior/The People's Champion
Appearance(picture preferred but not required):
03Teaser-Briton.png

Jorick stands at 6'5 and looks pretty well built for a man his age easily able to keep up with some younger warriors. His hair has gone white due to a ritual he went through to join his paladin brotherhood which he bears the symbol for upon his chestplate. He considers his best feature to be his beard which has taken years to groom into the glorious masterpiece it is today. No one to this day has ever caught him outside of his armor which has everyone wondering what could he possibly be hiding under it.

Personality:
Jorick is the textbook definition of a warrior of the light always striving to do what's right. But being honorbound to the rules of his paladin order can cause for some problems as his beliefs sometimes can keep him from choosing the best option even when he knows that its the right choice. He unlike most other generals will be the first man on the field wanting to act as a morale booster to the men that and his honor prevents him from sitting by while others do the fighting for him. His loyalty towards his tribe is almost second to none as they helped to save him from a dangerous time and brought him towards the light.

Tribe: The Light Tribe
Tribe Rank: Captain

Strengths(at most 4):
Holy magic
Swordsmanship
Iron Will
Gives great speeches.

Weaknesses(at least 2):
Stubborn and Rash

Friends:
Anyone with a kind heart and sworn to the light.
Enemies:
Anyone allied to chaos and darkness
BF/GF/Crush:
Yes...and her name is Justice!

Weapon(optional):
FFXI_Sword_60.png

FFXIV_Holy_Shield.png

History(optional):
His past is something that he wishes to forget and instead looks towards the future instead.
I love this character so much "BF/GF/Crush: Yes...and her name is Justice!"

I don't know what was up with me that night but something just said that this is how I should make a paladin.

I like him too that and he is the oldest one here so I hope you guys enjoy fighting an old man.

Nah, I'm allied with your tribe, and since you're a higher up then mine is going to respect yours

Glad to see some of the younger folks respecting their elders.

Status
Not open for further replies.