13 Dragon Tribes (Sign-Ups Open!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
well its a good idea, for story line(s) and your story has grabbed the attention of good bit of people

Grant should join Uesugi in the Light Tribe's World Conquest, his personality befits Uesugi as her second in command.
Who is Uesugi again? I forget.

Also, I have an idea for this currant plot. A disagreement after the capture could continue for weeks, tribes ambushing their rivals and so on until it is settled to have a great war to erect the victors. The losing side would be beaten, physically as well as mentally, and it would take quite the effort to reestablish proper ways within their tribes again. The winning tribes would be gifted victory of the battle, and this only. They will be almost, if not just, as exhausted as the losing tribes.
This could also carry to the next plot. The tribes may part from the comrades they had for the last battle, as it would be a struggle for all tribes to regenerate confidence, trust and normal ways. With this, they must work to find food and nutrition to continue their tribe's life. It will not be as easy, as the territories would have been greatly shaken from all the magic and combat struck to their grounds.
We can continue discussing this... If y'all think it is a good idea.

New character Binks, Light Tribe Leader. I made her.

Hey @fantasy , wow Iwaku derps on me for one day and I get no alerts and this is what happens?

Can we get one of those fancy circles that tell us who beats what?

well i dont think a circle would work, because really all tribes might have different ways of fighting. example a fire tribe member might fight different against water than they would ice. because if you watched air bender you could see there was only a very small advantage to some benders against there elements weakness.

That's true. The fire nation kicked the water tribes ass.

see but it should be common knowledge what beats what but its not a set in stone list.

Reactions: Killako
I think i should make a Bad guy here

New character Binks, Light Tribe Leader. I made her.
Ah, yes.
I see how you think Grant would fit well in the Light Tribe's hierarchy... Uesugi and him have similar dispositions, particularly their ambition. I found that whomever leads a group of people, their way of being is unfurled into the whole group, so he may fit nicely in the majority of this tribe. Of course, some will not like this newcomer.
Also, I have a lil something brewed up to get Grant into the group. Uesugi could come to the Life Tribe for whatever reason in search of medical help, and see Grant troubled by this new way of his tribe(being he is captain of their army, and then being told the Life Tribe is no longer offensive). She could talk to him and get him into joining the Light Tribe, and bam! He's in :3
But there is a problem... Being raised in the Life Tribe, he knows vitakinesis(however, he is not strong at it). I doubt this is possible, but he may have to learn light magic to fit into the tribe. Also, he is near exemplary in combat, so adding all of this up, he is likely to be op.

The element you can use is genetic as far as I know. /guess

Which tribe is the Bad guy ?

right, so it should be some sort of system, where there is a rough advantage for those with the "favorable" element, but like a grunt cant beat a leader for example, or two people cant lose to one with the favorable element, just because they have the favored element.

Who is Uesugi again? I forget.

Also, I have an idea for this currant plot. A disagreement after the capture could continue for weeks, tribes ambushing their rivals and so on until it is settled to have a great war to erect the victors. The losing side would be beaten, physically as well as mentally, and it would take quite the effort to reestablish proper ways within their tribes again. The winning tribes would be gifted victory of the battle, and this only. They will be almost, if not just, as exhausted as the losing tribes.
This could also carry to the next plot. The tribes may part from the comrades they had for the last battle, as it would be a struggle for all tribes to regenerate confidence, trust and normal ways. With this, they must work to find food and nutrition to continue their tribe's life. It will not be as easy, as the territories would have been greatly shaken from all the magic and combat struck to their grounds.
We can continue discussing this... If y'all think it is a good idea.
Are you interested in my suggestion, @fantasy ?

*Sips tea * I'm just looking !

well the "bad guys" are the fire tribe since they will start the up roar of the war since shin will kidnap the nature tribes leader. also i agree with what you are saying about the nature sysstem. lastly it is true that most tribes follow and obey and adopt the ideals of the leader.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brother Gabriel
Huh, so the fire tribe are the 'Bad guys' reminds me of Avatar.

I'm thinking of making Uesugi's second-in-command that rivals her ambition with his own?!

There are no bad guys and good guys, just people with different aims. And make what you want Gabriel, I don't really mind. Grant can find another spot in the hierarchy if it comes to that.

lol yeah thats why i had the quotations of bad guys in my previous post. Shin's ideals for the capture might be seemed as bad but you never know what it all has since i am the writer for the iterations between the two. but most people can use the npc nature clan leader since it is an npc but for now ill be borrowing the pen of her say so until seen other wise.

Full Name: Julious Shingen Yi
*The mind shall vanquish the sword*

What S/he Would Like to be Called: Yi

Appearance(picture preferred but not required):
sima_yi_by_amychii-d4rri95.jpg

Personality:
Seen as a calm and gloomy strategist by those that knew him, this is a facade for Yi is a man filled with Ambition, he is a man who is arrogant and conniving, he is also known for his maniacal laughter and insulting his friends and foes alike by calling them "Fools" or "Imbeciles", Yi doesn't believe in his Leader (Junko Uesugi) but takes pleasure and is eager to exploit every opportunity given to him by his master, He is also prideful of his intellectual mind and believing that no one can surpass him in Wit

Tribe: Light Tribe

Tribe Rank:Second-in-command

Strengths(at most 4):
Yi is a master strategist and Master in the political field and is known to outwit his political enemies and foes in the battlefield, only defeated by the current leader of the tribe, he is also a master in the arts of photokinesis on which he can make a blinding light which blinds his enemies so he can either escape or move in to kill them, he is also has an aura of leadership and treats his subordinates well and good.

Weaknesses(at least 2):
Easily embarrassed and humiliated when can't predict the result of the battlefield or someone outwitted him in his own game
His arrogance on his power

Friends:
+His master Junko Uesugi (For now)
+Xander Evans

Enemies:
TBD

BF/GF/Crush:
TBD

Weapon(optional):
latest

History(optional):
It's a secret​