Zombie Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
9 please :D
Hello there Azeroth Margican. I welcome you to Zombie Thread. Thanks to your necromancy, even more Zombies can now appear on zombie thread. In addition, you happen to be the 10th member. Congratz, as you are now going to be granted a special challenge. If you can be the first to claim zombies from a hoard within the next three days, then I'll give you 5 zombie fighters, free of charge. However, if the rest of the necromancers can prevent you from doing this, I'll instead give all of them a zombie fighter.

Do you accept this challenge?

Ooooooooo Please accept the challenge!

I would be more than happy to accept the challenge :D thank you for the warm welcome :D

Lol. I don't think you know what you just accepted.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
No I don't think I know D: but I am going to find out soon enough is my guess :P

My advice to you.

NEVER. SLEEP.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
*giggles*, I wonder if you can see the zombies in the thick fog!
  [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Group Size[/BCOLOR]        
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Group 1[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]2[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Rotten Zombie[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Rotten Zombie[/BCOLOR]    
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Group 2[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]3[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Zombie Fighter[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Rotten Zombie[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Rotten Zombie[/BCOLOR]  
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Group 3[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]2[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Rotten Zombie[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Rotten Zombie[/BCOLOR]  
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Group 4[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]3[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Rotten Zombie[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Rotten Zombie[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Rotten Zombie[/BCOLOR]  
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Group 5[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]1[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Rotten Zombie[/BCOLOR]    
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Group 6[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]4[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Rotten Zombie[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Rotten Zombie[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Rotten Zombie[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Rotten Zombie[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Group 7[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]2[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Rotten Zombie[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Rotten Zombie[/BCOLOR]    

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Hoard Size[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#ffffff]17[/BCOLOR]        

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess only the lone zombie in 5 is left for me to claim.

Group Size              
Group 1 7 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Zombie Fighter Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie
Group 2 3 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie        
Group 3 7 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie
Group 4 7 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie
Group 5 7 Zombie Fighter Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie
Hoard Size 31

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.