Zombie Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
  Group Size              
Group 1 6 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie  
Group 2 2 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie          
Group 3 6 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie  
Group 4 6 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Zombie Assailent
Group 5 4 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Zombie Fighter      
Group 6 7 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie
Group 7 6 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie  
Group 8 5 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie    
Hoard Size 42              

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks :D I have been watching this thread all day :D I was really scared you would beat me out again by a few seconds XD

I like how the last 2 zombies are in group 2. So suitable!

Congratulations Gwazi. When you collected this hoard, you boosted the group power level to over 1000. To mark this accomplishment, you have been issued a challenge.

If you can collect zombies whose power levels total 75 or higher by the 8th of May, I'll give you 2 Zombie Assailants. However, if you fail to do so, I'll take half of your rotten zombies. Do you accept this challenge?

Congratulations Gwazi. When you collected this hoard, you boosted the group power level to over 1000. To mark this accomplishment, you have been issued a challenge.

If you can collect zombies whose power levels total 75 or higher by the 8th of May, I'll give you 2 Zombie Assailants. However, if you fail to do so, I'll take half of your rotten zombies. Do you accept this challenge?
*merges 43 rotten zombies into 1 assailant and 1 fighter*

Accepted. :3

Last edited:
*merges 43 rotten zombies into 1 assailant and 3 fighters*

Accepted. :3

I think you already accomplished the challenge. It says you have zombies that are of power equal to... 99.99 .

Last edited:
xD, you did at at 2:00 am for me, claim group 2
*hugs the approaching zombies*

This is exactly why I used the term "collect", it only counts if you obtain them from hoards.
That's not what I'm trying to do.
I'm minimizing my rotten zombies to reduce the penalty in the case of failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.