Zombie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

☆Luna☆

Dead-End-1-EC2NI5QSU2-1024x768-2-1-1-1.jpg

Welcome to Zombie Thread, the thread where necromancers grow more powerful by building up their zombie army. Now, how does one gain more zombies for their army? That is quite simple. Every so often, a hoard of zombies will wander onto the thread(I'll do this on a random basis), and it is your task to claim those zombies before the other Necromancers get to them.

You can claim just one group per hoard by laying claim to it in a post(first come first serve), but do remember that not all zombies were created equal, and the early birds might pick off the more powerful zombies.

Zombie TypeAppearanceDescriptionPowerlevel
Rotten Zombie
Zombie_Warrior_Wallpaper_5ngik.jpg
The rotten zombie is the most basic and abundant unit. The runt of the litter, they are nearly useless in combat due to their lack of speed and coordination. Unless they hoard together, it is unlikely you will be defeating anyone with these. They do however have a unique property which allows them to fuse to create greater zombies while under the control of a necromancer.1
Zombie Fighter
Death_Knight.jpg
With much improved intelligence, armor, speed, and skill with a sword, a zombie fighter is every bit as powerful as an ordinary soldier. These zombies are intelligent enough to fight in formations and follow orders more complex than simply destroying.11
Zombie Assailant
Zombie_Warrior_by_PatrickMcEvoy.jpg
The Zombie Assailant gives up its armor for much needed mobility and stealth. With the skill and mind of an assassin, these zombies are the perfect hit-men for the mere mortals who think to use their political influence to defy your zombie army.31
Zombie Marauder
17201.jpg
Practically the personification of madness, the Zombie Marauder is a hulking brute compared to any of the zombies you've had before. It might not have any armor, but its skin is extremely hard, and its chainsaw tears through zombies, tanks, buildings, whatever you need it to honestly. With this guy on your side, the sheer terror might leave the enemy waving white flags, not that it will care.109
Zombie Commander
monsters-2.jpg
All the raw destructive power of a marauder, now with armor, minor magic, and a brilliant mind. The Zombie Commander commands the respect and admiration of your troops, leading them to glorious victory over your foes. With this loyal commander at your side, you need not even attend battles. Your army will be well led.255
Curse of the Pharaoh
Anubis_by_GENZOMAN.jpg
The Zombie Commander may lead armies, but this ancient Egyptian spirit once controlled nations. Not only are his magic skills leagues above your commander, he has some powers of dominion, allowing him to control those with weak will. With this ruler at your side, nations will fall to your might.500
Demonic Lord
powerful_demon_1920x1080.jpg
You've graduated from zombies now. This is a demon, from hell... Needless to say, you won't find much that can match this guy's might, ferocity, and cruelty. The Demonic Lord cares little about controlling anything, leaving that grunt work to the lesser minions. It just wants to destroy in the most violent and terrifying manner possible, merely waiting for you to unleash its fury. With this guy by your side, even the heavens will have difficulty challenging your authority. You are a monster.1500
Custom Zombie
GreendayMap_Dark-WallpaperBlogspotCom.jpg
This is, the ultimate power. The Custom Zombie is a malevolent force that can manifest itself in any form you desire. There are no further limits to break, as this zombie has any trait you could possibly desire of it. Some rumors call it a god of sorts. Others say that left uncontrolled it will slowly rend reality. There is a god at your side, you realize you are controlling a god right? What does that make you..? Even with all this power, do you still lust for more?5000

Now don't think that your achievements will go unnoticed, because The National Association of Zombielord Informants meticulously tracks the armies of all the up and coming Necromancers. You can access their database below to get up-to-date information on the status of the zombie armies.

Necromancer Rotten Fighter Assailant Marauder Commander Curse of the Pharaoh Demonic Lord Custom Zombie Passive Buff Total Powerlevel
Alphakoka 76 5 3           4% 233.74
Cwolf0615 78 10 1           4% 228.02
Azeroth Margican 63 8 2           4% 222.04
Zoltac 65 7 1           4% 180.18
Gen. Gwazi Magnum 30 9 1           4% 166.66
☆Luna☆ 75 2 1           4% 133.38
❖Shlavekt❖ 33 2 1           4% 89.7
Archwar 47 3             1% 80.8
Nim 65 2             1% 87.87
Immortal_Chaos 20               0% 20
Group Stats 552 48 10           610 1442.39
                  Zombie Total  
Rotten Zombie Conversion Rate

If you want to join even though the thread midway, just lay claim to some zombies and I'll put you on the board like everyone else. I've actually done some work to balance this game by creating probability distributions and creating spreadsheets that take random arrays to generate hoards, and I intend to actually keep track of everyone's army. If you have any questions about this game, feel free ask questions in the thread. Also, I will be a player in this game, but I will only exist as a means of collecting zombies that people leave unclaimed for too long. Lastly, this game is designed to last an extremely long time. I'm expecting people to not have a custom zombie for over 3 months even if they play daily.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Looks promising, I'll have to A) ask questions to clarify some things and B) Read the rest of it (read most of it, skimmed some) asap...

Looks promising, I'll have to A) ask questions to clarify some things and B) Read the rest of it (read most of it, skimmed some) asap...
Don't worry about it. A lot of the thread is just stuff for the curious and to give the thread some personality. I made it knowing that people initially would just skim over it. If you read the top two paragraphs, you know enough to play.

Got it, just read them, and the Custom Zombie description..... I like it...... *imagines a small bunny zombie killing everything with ease*

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I'll have the greatest Undead Army in the world. >: )

If I get one more person, I'll have enough people to start the game.

Do I count as two because my awesomeness levels are equal to that of 4 ordinary men?

Do I count as two because my awesomeness levels are equal to that of 4 ordinary men?
If that worked than I would already be counted as 9,001 Necromancers.

Unless you guys can be more than one person at a time, I don't think it works that way.

Unless you guys can be more than one person at a time, I don't think it works that way.
Just multiply my zombie's power level by 9,001.

I It shall be glorious.

We need just one more person... I'm so hype for this to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.