Zombie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it only takes 25, would you still like to conduct necromantic fusion?
I would. You should probably list how many of what it takes to fuse things on the first post.

I would. You should probably list how many of what it takes to fuse things on the first post.
One of the rules was that I could only display this information after someone asked about it.

Conversion Rate  
1 Rotten
10 Fighter
25 Assailant
75 Marauder
150 Commander
250 Curse of the Pharaoh
500 Demonic Lord
1000 Custom Zombie

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the rules was that I could only display this information after someone asked about it.
Well, this is me, asking for it.

And it's going to be a pain if you leave it this far into the thread >.> As I said, you should probably add that to an earlier post. Which I'm also asking for.

Group Size            
Group 1 3 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie      
Group 2 4 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie    
Group 3 3 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie      
Group 4 4 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie    
Group 5 5 Rotten Zombie Zombie Fighter Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie  
Group 6 2 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie        
Group 7 6 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Zombie Fighter Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie
Group 8 4 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie    
Hoard Size 31            

Last edited by a moderator:
vampires-vs-zombies.jpg

Who would win in a fight?

Depends on what types of zombies we're talking about. Normal, slow kind, yes. Fast, mutant kind, possible. OP zombie gods, nope.

Well you have to think about it, zombies are brain dead, they only can think about a single thing at a time, vampires on the other hand are just as, if not faster at reading and reacting to situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.