Zombie Apocolypse

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
((Thank you very much Vampiress Angel. ))

Serenity laid there for a few more minutes to catch her breath. It being a bit easier she sat up and looked down. A few of the walking dead waited for her to get down. She sighed in knowing the building wasn't attached to any thing. A random thought flooded her mind. She got to her feet and started climbing the grated ladder cautiously, knowing plain and simple anything could happen.

Serenity reached the top and looked off from the roof. Just as she expected. She chuckled as she found an escape route. Her feet rushed to the other side. With out hesitation, she took in a deep breath and ran as fast as she could. Reaching the air the female jumped and landed hard on the building right next to the small mall. She hissed and grabbed her knee. "Oww..." Serenity spoke in a lowered tone reaching behind her to make sure her bag was still with her. Knowing staying there was a death sentence, she reached her to her feet and carried on. Building to building she hopped until she saw a semi-clearance. Climbing down the broken bricked building, Serenity pulled out the knives and looked for actually living, breathing, and speaking individuals.

I walk around streets not seeing or at least not try to see, wearing black t-shirt and plaid knee high shorts, with pistol in one of back pocket. With my all-star shoes covered in blood from stepping in puddles and bodies. As i walk around searching for same small store with fire axe griped in hand.

I see the store and as i walk in i see an dead leaning against the wall not noticing me. I quietly walk up to it shaking, raising axe above my head then going down striking its head almost in half. I look away covering my mouth feeling as if about to throw up, but ignore it and continue looking around store looking for any food or water.

(Sorry. I'm back)

Usually Ryder's sister was strong but today she was the opposite worried and nervous. At least she had finally found her brother and that was a good thing. "Come on we gotta keep moving." She said while trying to help the girl as best as she could but it was slow going.

Ryder nodded " yes we have to keep moving" he helped the gitl walking down the block and past more undead, they were feeding off the dead and themselves, walking into walls groaning a terrible noise as if they were in pain. As they made their waytword the building he looked around to make sure there wern't any undead close by and he lead them inside closing the door he turned to his sister pulling her to him and then looking around " this place will have to do for now but we must stick together there might be some undead in here also" he sighed feeling himself calm as he held his sister, he wanted her safe..all of them and was determined to keep it that way.

She placed the girl gently on the floor and then turned to her brother. Wrapping her arms around him she wanted to stay right there she felt safe whenever he was around. Even in this situation. "We need to go scout out the place for any undead and lock the doors." She said hearing her stomach grumble she needed something to eat.

He nodded as he looked at his sister " ill go look and you stay here when i say its safe ill come and get you okay?" he cupped his sisters face and smiled before clenching his bat and turning to walk up the steps, he opened the first door which was empty and seemed not to be used he walked inside and looked around seeing as it was clear.

"But Ryder." She said wanting to go with him a tear slid down her cheek as she wathced him walk away. This little building they could possible look for things like supplies. Maybe they might have something like that.

Out of the corner of her eye, Rachel watched the sister and brother converse. She rolled up her jeans to see the large gash along her calf. The bleeding had stopped, but the wound itself looked gruesome and possibly infected.
"Shit," she muttered quietly. Still, it doesn't look as bad as it hurts.
"Is there running water around he-...?" she paused, seeing a pained tear fall from the girl's face. She cleared her throat, pretending not to notice.
"There should be a bathroom or something, that would work,"she stood slowly, using the wall. The building was dark and there were few windows, making it difficult to see the newfound situation.

Turning her attention to the girl that had just said something she took her mind off her brother. "Look just sit tight when he gets back I will go look for you ok?" She helped the girl down back onto the floor. What was this building she hoped it had some rooms to sleep or food. Her stomach was getting hungrier now.

Ryder continued to check the rooms until he spotted two undead wandering the halls he brought his bat up and charged the first one letting the bat connect with its head sending it flying and was quick to swing his bat once more watching it connect with the next undead as well the first floor was clear and one staircase was blocked off from baracades and the other you could oly go up so re relaxed just a bit, the next day he'd travel upstairs and until then he needed everyone in a room. He walked downstairs to see his sister and the wounnded girl missing and he paniked " sister!?" he called out in a his wisper not wanting to attract anything.

"We're over here." She called happy to hear that her brother was still alive. When they were a few years younger she hated the fact that he made her watch zombie movies with him. Now she was glad he did so that she knew how to respond and fight and survive. When she saw her brother she ran to him and hugged him tightly not wanting to leave his side again.

When he heard her voice he sighed in relif glad that she was okay, she was only thing keeping him motivated to stay and fight these undead creatures. When shhe ran to her and hugged him he quickly returned the hug and held her close to him " ive'e found empty rooms on the first floor and the first staircase is blocked off whle the other you can only go up, i was thinking of checking uppstairs tommarow but for now lets get everyone inside the room"

"Do you think we can search the rooms for supplies?" She asked staying close to him in his arms. The girl they would have to move then get some medical supplies and clean her up a bit. The blood had stopped thanks goodness for that. She was lucky since she did not turn into one of those undead creatures.

He smiled and looked at her " alreaady found that, there was a medical kit in one of the drawers when i was checking the room and it was to largee beds so about all of us could sleep on the bed unless they wanted the small cousion chair, theres also water and a few snacks so we should be good in that roo, for a few days so lets go" he helped the injured girl up the stairs and into the room resting her on the cousion chair he got the medical kit and started to tent to her wound.

"Thank you," she said quietly, deciding to let him take care of her. She had just started training to become a nurse, so she could take care of herself. But, knowing that she went into shock only hours before, she thought it'd be better to let her mind recover longer.

When the girl was laid down on the chair she went over to the window noticing a few undead about half a block away. They seemed to be ignoring them and not coming this way. Dropping her bat for the first time since this happened she closed the curtain so no one would see them. "I think I want to go look around for somethings." She said picking the bat up again.

He finished tending to thegirls needs and then looked over at his sister " i dont want you wandering out there alone just stay put till morning, we have everything we need here", he walked over and opened the fridge pulling out a water drinking some and then giving one to the ingured girl.

"Alright I will wait till morning." She said smiling at her brother and going to get some water. "Maybe I should make some food." Taking out a bottle of water she drank it feeling refreshed. A few moments later she was searching through cupboards looking for something she could make.

He nooded and then walked into the bathroom pulling off his clothes he started the water and stepped in cleaning the dirt off his body he sighed in relif, he knew they had a long day ahead of them tommarow. He continued to soap up and relax as the water hit his body and then he called out to his sister " hey do you see a towel out there?"

"I will look." She said going around near the door but making sure not to peek in the bathroom. She found a closet and thought maybe some towels might be in there. Opening the door she let out a scream falling backwards she tripped and landed on the floor there was a zombie in there.