Zombie Apocolypse

Sita glanced at the zombies, and frowned. She knew that soon, they would be over here. "I'm Sita."

A few moments later she heard some glass shattered and she looked towards the sound. "Hey I think someone else might be over there." She said slowly starting to head towards the noise.

Ryder heard a sound og glass breaking, it seemed like it was comming froam an are around the corner, he turned to the female "its nice to meet you sita" then he grabbed the other girls wrist keeping her in place " stay here ill go, i dont want any of you hurt" he grabed his bat and walked tword the noise the undead were still clueless, they only went wild if theyy smelled blood or heard niose so walking quietly was fine.

Rachel slid her back down the wall, landing on the dirty sidewalk. She heard something coming and smiled, so this is it for me, right? At least, maybe I helped someone get away. Yeah. Maybe I saved someone's life.
She kept this thought in her head, thinking it would be her last.

Ryder turned the corner and saw the female leaning against the wall he reached out and grabed her hand looking at her with a concern look, he was about to speak when he noticed a few undead heading their way, he picked up the girl with ease almost like she weighed nothinng, carrying her in his arms he ran back behind the car.

"Why did you save me?" she asked, confused. Her leg was covered in blood, as well as her hands, she looked more like a zombie herself.
"I did that so you could guys could get away," she said naively, looking at the group of three strangers. Can't he tell I'm handicapped? What was the point?

Ryder set her down and looked at her wounds he didint answer her right away instead he was trying to figure out how to tend to the wounds, he opened the car door and seacred finding a medical kit he opened it and found the suff he needed " have you been bit?" he asked wrapping the bandages around her wound tightly and her hands.

Desi had heard someone call her. She looked around the car and saw a small group of survivors near by. She checked the horde that had been over by the dumpster, who still seemed preoccupied by something so she took off towards the group with quick but quiet steps. She made it over to the group and saw there three females and one guy in the group. The guy was tending to one of the girl's wounds. She finally spoke up in a quiet whisper, "Um hi. Sorry to interrupt. But I think someone called me over. I'm Desi, it's good to see more people alive."

Ryder looked up at the female once he finished tending to her wounds, the undead were wandering around and eating the dead body of another undead his eyes shifted back to the female " yes i called you we are trying to find survivors and i saw you, glad that your safe" he looked down at the other female beore looking around " we need to move to higher grounds".

She wanted to follow Ryder just in case he got into some trouble but he seemed to be holding his own. The other girl she was more worried about getting the small group into trouble. When Ryder brought the girl back to them immediately she went over thinking that she was bit. "Another survivor I can't believe there are more survivor's. Ryders right we cannot stay here they will smell the blood and soon we will have a horde on our hands." She gripped her bat tightly in her hands.

(Still wanting someone to play the brother in the first post.)

( i guess ill be the brother)

Ryder nodded he seemed to be the only male so he'd have to be strong for all of them he grabbed his bat and stood it wouldn't be a problem killing the undead he was physically fit and a fast runner so he had no problem defending and attacking but he wasn't so sure about the rest of them one was injured slightly and the others seemed to be ok " theres a building doown the next few blocks i know a place were we can rest up"

She readjusted her wool hat so she could see better, as she watched the action around her. All the while wondering why she had been saved. Yes, she had been bitten. But that was hours ago. Her eyes fell to the ground in front of her. "It might be better to just leave me here, I could keep them busy for a while..." she said quietly. Half hoping they would hear her, half hoping they wouldn't.

Ryder noticed the marks on the girls body " you have been bitten" he stared at her and thought about killing her but he clouldn't not while she was still human " your with us until you turn and when tou become one of them..we kill you" His voice was serious as much as his look was

She didn't reply. Going over the words in her head. When I become one of them... She bit her lip, glancing up at Ryder.
"Then why don't you just let me die here? I'd be of better use... right?"

A hand went to Ryders and gripped it not wanting him to say the wrong words. "When did you get bitten hun?" She said looking at the girl wondering if somehow she might not change. Maybe she could be saved. She felt so sorry for her and didn't want anyone else to get changed.

He gently squeezed his sisters hand and looked at the female " look you dont show any signs of changing so you should be fine for now, he pulled his sister close to him and then scanned the sourroundings once more " it will be getting dark soon so we should head over to the building:

(Thanks Kronas)

"Come on I'll help you." She tried to get the girl to stand up knowing she lost a lot of blood she needed to rest as well to regain her strength. Maybe this wasn't going to end badly for the girl she hoped not. A smile appeared on her lips when her brother brought her close.

She stood up using the car for support,
"I... thank you," she bowed her head quietly, "which building are we going to?"

(( I hope it's not too much trouble if I join too...))

Lightblue skinny jeans hugged her lower portioned body as a black corset top coveredthe upper. Her originalhigh top converse led her throughout the small location. The first stop was a small little
shopette that normally was filled with food. The old side pack that followed her closely, held everything shetook from there to her next location. This quick shopping trip narrowed to it's end with the last stop. It was the mostimportant and most favored of all the possible stops in the mall. Of course it was a clothing store.Right off the bat, she saw items she wanted. She picked out a few things and wentinto the small dressing room. Everything she picked out was a perfect fit onher: three different outfits and the accessories to match. Upon walking out ofthe dressing room, her attention soared over to the man behind the desk. "A person?" As it was continuing to play off in front of her, it was like nothing had happened to the world. The mall stayed quiet minus themusic played in the store. A figure slowly entered the store. He began to moan and groan. It started off low then got louder ashis body just swayed side to side. Everything she knew returned her. The figure jumped at the man. She watched as he tried to fight off the corpse.

Thegirl froze with fear and stared as it ate the clerk alive. She gasped and quicklystuffed the items into her messenger bag, when she snapped out of the grungetrance. Without hesitation, she ran past the shrieks of sorrow. Herblue eyes scanned the area, while looking for the closest exit. She wasn't expecting them to reach her this quickly. It was a small town but that didn't have to mean the rotten beings had to meet her there. She sighed as she knew her scavaging time was over. She pulled two knives from her bag. Dodging the lunges from the beings, she ran closer to the exit.
[FONT=&amp]Her hands grasped harder on the handles as she came closer to those things. Serenity was happy she wasn't that far from the exit as it was. Her hands pushed full force ahead slamming the doors open. As she exited, one of the corpses lunged at her. It's jaws snapped right in front of her face. She pushed it away and ran as fast as she could down alley ways. Finding a ladder she began to climb and rested on the grate flooring. Serenity's breathe was slowly coming back to her. She chuckled being thankful to survive as long as she has.
[/FONT]<o:p></o:p>

Ryder pointed off to the large building" it was an appartment building thats was evacuated but there might be a few undead or turnung in there so be careful" he helped the injured girl up " if you'd like i can carry you" he looked at everyone else and down at his sister he was very over protective of especially in this crisis he worried about her the most " alright lets go"