Zombie Apocolypse

The water was running and she could not hear her brother or friend waking up. A little while later she got up and washed her hair it felt so good to get herself clean. After a bit she turned off the water and then got out of the shower. Drying herself off she put on the new clothes she had found and they fit perfectly. As it was made for her.

-He Turned his Body after Listening to her, And looked out of the Back window of the truck, But out of no where a Zombie Ran through a bush to his Left and Reached through the Open Window And Grabbed His Head jerking him Out, When It went to try to Bite Him He slammed on the Gas, Making the truck go, But this Made the Zombie's Grip slip down and Wrap around his neck The Zombie had Fallen and This was Making Him Be strangled by the Undead He was steering with his knee, Which was Abit wobbly But not a major Problem because he was On a straight away,His hand's Were peeling the undead's from his neck, And when He did He slammed on the Brake, So it Was Next to his Door, Then he slammed His Door open, Hitting it, He was Breathing roughly, The hand mark's could be seen on his neck. But he then slowly Started to go off down the Rode, He did not Look at the Other Girl Yet, And he did not plan on doing So eather,-

The food fell into the middle seat. Luckily it was still in the package, thus edible. Unbuckling the seat belt, Serenity reached over and gently touched his neck after the zombie had been fought off. She wanted to make sure he wasn't bleeding. Serenity may have not been a doctor but she had been through many banged up incidents to know how to take care of wounds. Finding a small nick, probably from accidentally getting scratched, she wiped the blood off with a small piece of the bandage. She sat back in her seat after it was cleaned off and looked at him worried sick. "Are you okay?" Pausing for a minute she added a bit just in case he was a smart alack. "Minus the fact of the attack just now..."
She didn't want to seem like a mother figure just maybe a friendly figure on the worrying.

The air was heavy and very dusty while the heat was also sticky and mild. As the truck drive her concentration switched to her rolled up window. Her mind wandered trying to come up with reasons and ways this happened. It was like a video game that normally was joked about on not being real. Well... Thanks to idiotic people it was reality. Life. Survival of the fittest. It was sad to picture all the men, women, and even kids who were taken victim. Wait... What about animals? She began looking all over the places they passed. There was no animal in site. Were they immune? If not... then the horror just began. She sighed and switched back to looking at the guy who looked practically her age. "The names Serenity." She wasn't expecting a reply... It made her also wonder why he didn't say anything after the attack.

"Anyone want some food I'll cook?" She said coming out of the shower in new clothes and looked to her brother then to the girl who was awake and standing. "Hey your ok." The way the girl looked previously she might have thought she would have died that night and wouldn't be walking today. Her mind wandered to her childhood friend that now she called her best friend Raine. While she waited for a reply she started looking through some cupboards and found some kraft dinner that she could make.

-He Had watched Her closely When She Checked His Neck, A Light Shade of Red had poured over his cheek's,When She wiped away his Own blood He did Not Say Anything But when Thing's settled Down, Which was after Afew minute's he spoke.- ~My name is Raine.. And thank's, But sorry about the food, Luckly It was In a wrapper, Or Can.. But i dont think Ill be eating For a While,~ -He spoke, And it was Easy to tell he was Shaken up By the Attack, But he had Calmed down and Finally started driving Calmly, With his right hand, His Left Rubbing over His Neck, He then let out a soft sigh, But what He saw Made Him sit up, There Were More then Afew undead outside of a Building ,He parked The Truck, Then Looked at her,- ~Get out and Go Get into the Police car over there.. Close the Door and Lock you're self In, I am Going to Clear Out the Undead here With this Truck.Then catch up with You, ~

A few moments later she had heard a car had drove then stopped right in front of their window almost. "Hey there may be survivors out there we have to go check on them." She walked out of the kitche and to the living room where her brother and the other girl was. "Please can we go?" She asked looking at her brother knowing he would not allow her to go by herself.

Serenity gave him a cross look. Her sights set infront of them. They were all over the place. It'd hardly be smart of her to try to runto a different car as it was. Blood covered the faces while stringy body parts fell from their lips and teeth. She began to think of all the possiblities that could happen. All were slim to surviving but it was worth trying. She couldn't believe what this guy what saying. It may have been suicide but it wasn't in her to let someone take care of her fight. Even if in reality it was his fight as well. She readied her knife with her hands tightly.

Her caught a blind spot. A bare spot. An easy way out. This girl was absolutely wreck-less. She quickly unbuckled her seat belt and scooted down without warning. She was practically sitting in his lap. Their faces were close... Really close. Her face turned a light pink hue. Without hesitation her foot pushed down on his. Luckily it wasn't enough to hurt him. Her hands grasped the wheel and she turned the truck and headed off road. "Sorry about this... Hope you forgive me." with out any other words being spoken, the truck sped across the dirt following no road. Off road driving. Why should the road rules still pertain to them? Life was a complete nightmare. She droves until she saw no corpse out her side mirror. She Stopped the truck and sighed. Nothing was remotely around them. She looked over at him and realized she was still against him. Serenity scooted back on her side and sat in silence.

-He looked shocked When Her foot Hit His.- ~No..! What are you Doing..!?~ -He asked Alarmed, And Angrily, But when They Finally Stopped her was gripping the steering Wheel Tightly, His jaw Set,He did Not care How Close she was to him this them, She had Just royally Pissed Him off,- ~I had a Gun.. I could have got out and Taken them Down, I could See some One in the window Of that Building, And There Face, Or body, Was not leaking Blood, I mean What the Hell! Were you thinking?~ -It was Obvious He was Outraged, But He then Sighed and leaned Forward's, Now We Will.. ~ -He Dug into the Pocket's, Pulled Out His wallet, He Opened it and He thought back, - ~It was Her.. She is alive..~ -He Slammed His foot into the Brake Pedal, This truck, Was old, So this, Worked also as the Reverse Pedal, The Truck spit Up Dust And He Leaned Over , but What he did Next Was Very quick, He had Spun his Torso To the Side, And Gripped The back Of her Head.- ~And i Hope you forgive me, But My friend Is Back there, And i will Not Let her Die, Because you Are afraid, We will die,I hope you understand.~ -And with This, He then Slammed Her head forward's, Into the Dashboard.- (Hope You do Not Mind This, If so, Just tell Me, And i will Make him Alot Nicer, And.. Less violent For this. XD ) -He had Not planned on Killing Her Or hurting Her that Bed, He just Wanted Her asleep, And He did Not Want to Choke Her out, Because if he Put to much pressure He could have Killed, Her.- ~That Suck's, You were Kind of Cute.. Now, Im sure we Have No chance, If we even Had One.. But I hope you Understand,~ -He repeated. Then Spun The Car Around, He Placed A hand On Her shoulder and Moved her back, He leaned over And Then Went to Buckle Her in, His Neck Infront of Her Mouth.-

(( Don't worry... I tend roll with what ever is given in a role play. ))

Her intentions were for a good cause. She didn't want to waste ammo when they could simply go around the zombies and find anther way in the building. His yelling caught her off gaurd. She began to think this guy only had to do things the hard way. Seconds later she gasped as she felt his hand on the back on her neck. Her forhead collided to the dash. Her sight instantly black out as her senses faxed. Serenity couldn't even hear anything.

Her body fell back then buckled in thanks to this man. If she was conscious she would have royally beat the crap out of him. She wasn't scared. She was simply... No. Completely misunderstood. The guy was rash and took matters in his own hands before actually finding out why she did what she did. The girl was all alone though... This guy was lucky to have someone to care about. Friend... Girlfriend... It was the same in this world. She once had friends... They died. She once had family... They abandoned her. She had herself... And now at that moment she didn't have that. Her life now rested in the hands of a guy who knocked her out.

She mumbled as she was dreaming of a better tomorrow. One where the grass was green, water was clean, and being surrounded by alive beings that cared. It was a quick beginning for her dreaming but it was the first dream in a long time. Her fingers twitched as her hand was just laying in the middle seat. Her head fell against the window. Luckily she never cruelest in her sleep.

-He slammed his Hand's Against the steering wheel, The horn Sounding Off which Time He did, And he Did it About Five Time's While yelling curse word's , Then He Got Out Of the Car. And sighed ~Why! Why ! Why did i just Do that..!~ -He ran A Hand through his hair and looked around. He calmed Himself down Then Got into the car after Recollecting himself,- ~Im sorry..~ -He said while Looking over at the Girl, He wish she could Hear Him, No He was Not gonna Let her Die, If he got Bit while Doing This, He would Drive Her Off Someplace Quickly And Leave her the Truck And Everything in it, Then take a Long walk, But he did not Plan On this, He drove The way They came, And when they finally got there, He let the Car Roll Into a Alley, Where he Turned it off, It Was Across from the Building, He reached over and Into The Glove Compartment, Where He Dug through the thing's in it, Untill he Found, the Loaded .357 Magnum He then Turned and Looked At Her, He Leaned Over and Wrapped The Gun In her Hand Tightly, Then He Kissed Her forehead ,He then Rolled his Window up and Pulled Out the Shotgun, And Got out Of the Car after Locking both Door's, He placed the Key on the Hood, So incase He did not make it, She would know where it was, He then Quickly moved Over To the Police Car, Where He Reached Inside And Turned the Siren's On, Then He Moved Away Shotgun Raised, His back against a Wall As he Slid along It, The siren's Attracted The Zombie's, As Planned, And He Grinned, He waited, Untill They Lined Up So he Did not Have to Use As much Ammo And he did His best to Put them down, Cocking It after Every shot.-

She felt heat from her forhead soak in. Serenity was sure what it was but it comforted her very much. Her dreams formed into an oddity of nightmarish happenings. Her body began to sweat as her head fell side to side. The nightmare was of course her worst fears pouring into a frenzy that would drive her mad. All the noises stirred in her head. It added more mess to the horror that poured from her vivid imagination. She may have been asleep but before all this happened she easily had gotten bad headaches. Those headaches began to form. Her body twitched a bi from the sound and nightmare mixture. The noise wasn't enough to wake up the individual but it was enough that one more sound not normally heard would. Her nails dug into the seating and into her own leg. Even though she wasn't conscious she knew she wanted the horrorific dream to be over. She also wanted to know what that warmth was. Her mind simply waited for the next sound that was probably going to go off to wake. A firing sound from a firearm.

-He stood Over The zombie's He had Took down, It took him Four shot's To bring them all down, Because he had Not panicked, And had let them line up Before Firing Each shot,He Lowered The Gun And Let Out Soft laugh, - ~I-I did It..~ -He Heard Footstep's Behind Him, Which Made him Slowly, Turn his Head, But instead He Swung the gun, Figuring it was one of the Many undead in the City.

The shots caused Serenity's eyes to plung open and body to slam forward. Heavy breathes proceeded to exhaust from her body. Her hands unbuckled the seatbelt as she looked over realizing no one was in the driver seat. Instantly what happened came back to her. "Really!!!" Her body crawled to the other side of the truck. Seeing a handgun and a few rounds, she grabbed her bag and placed the spare ammo in her bag. She hopped ou the side, slinging her bag over her head, and lightly closing the truck door. Her eyes caught sight of a shiny object on the hood. She sighed realizing it was the key. Serenity knew how people of this world was and if they had saw that the truck would have been gone. After grabbing the key she readied the handgun in her hand and moved slowly around the back end of the truck. She saw the guy firing at the walking corpses infront of him. She ran over to him dodging behind olbigger objects. Her hand steadied and a short breath exhaled. The trigger was pulled. The round shot through the air and straight into the side of the head of the zombie that was sneaking up on the guy. "You have a fuckin' suicide wish?" she yelled at him rushing over to him to help out. "If you want in that badly move towards the door while you shoot." As a demenstration she paced towards the door shooting anything the cake towards her. One even grabbed on to her. The knife came in handy for that one. The path was descently clear.

-He looked back at her.- ~I did not Expect you To awaken.. I was Trying to Clear The way, So i could Move you,~ -He moved Over and Turned around, The gun raised,- ~Try the Door,~ -He cocked the Shotgun, And slid Some Bullet's out of his Pocket Into his hand, Then he Slid them into the Shotgun, When he was done, He looked around.- ~There Are no More around.. But they Will start Coming,~ -He Turned And looked at her.- ~What i did Was wrong, And i am Sorry, Ill let you take a Free Swing At me sometime,~ -He said It, and He did mean It, - ~As soon as we get inside if you want.~

She pulled the door handled and it was a total fail. She sighed and went to the next door. This one opened with no problem. She grabbed the guy by the hand and pulled him in the door. The hallway was really narrow and really couldn't fit both of them. She looked at him after making sure no corpse would jump out at them. Her face was serious. "You're lucky I'm a nice person. I'll pay you back but not right now." she paused thinking about in the truck the warmth. "what exactly happened after you freakin' knocked me out?" She pushed away from him as the narrow hallway had them close again. She pressed forward while reloading the handgun. She opened the next door that lead to stairs. Strangely still there wasn't a maniac zombie around. This actually scared her a bit. It wasn't normal now and days to have an empty building. Serenity stopped and shivered a bit her mind going wild with all the possiblities. It was especially strange when army's of them were outside.

-He grabbed Her hand And pulled Her behind Him,- ~ That was when I actually Thought through what I did, I kissed You're Head, You probably Felt It,I suppose I could Tell you the Story, But forget it, Stay behind me,~ -He walked Through the Hall, Gun Raised As he Looked everything over,- ~Hello!~ -He called out.- ~I know there are survivor's In this Building.. I-I saw One..~

Her face went confused. "You kissed me? Why did you kiss me?" She was so confused. Serenity just had met him. She didn't think she had met him before... Even see him before. She even kept asking while he was calling out for any survivors. As he didn't answer she ran ahead and pointed her gun at anything that moved. Three doors. She wiggled the door knobs only two opened. She still wanted answers but went ahead with this so he didn't have any choice but to answer later. "Come on!!! Show your selves already..." she was really getting irritated. Survivor or not she was about to go on a shooting frenzy soon. It wasn't really like her but it was also a different world now. People who didnt answer in a rescue situation would royally piss her off. It didn't help she was worked up on the small kiss. It wasnt like it was on the lips but still it urked her. She headed to the door that was locked. The door knob moved the door just wouldn't budge. Outage of her anger. It was the perfect way to calm down. Her body slammed into the door continuously. Getting tired of that her foot collided with the door. "Open up!!! There isn't anything out here..." her voice was worn and her breath was running short. No answer. She sighed and proceeded to just follow him and remain speechless. Her reckless yelling was no good. She just wanted to meet up with newer people.

(Sorry guys i'm back)

Her brother started to get some things together to go see who was out there with her. Now she was hearing someone yelling almost right outside the door it wasn't screaming like they were in trouble. More survivors and she was so glad about this. Going over to the door she unlocked the deadbolt and pulled away a chair they had propped up against the door knob. "Hello? We are in here." She said not realizing that her friend was just down the hallway from her she would be so glad to hear that he was ok.

-He spun around Quickly, The Voice that He heard, Was one Dear to him, Was The One of His Best friend. He stood still in shock As he Watched the Girl in the doorway, It was As if He had Phased out, And he in a way, Did, He then closed His eye's and thought back.- ~Heather..?~ -After a second He opened his eye's again.- ~Is that you.?~ (Sorry if im Getting mixed up here, I know afew XD)

Hearing the words from her best friend since childhood a smile appeared on her face. "I thought you were dead." She ran up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck giving him a big hug.