Zombie Apocalypse

Ryder sat and watched Wes make the food before it was handed to her. She quickly ate the sandwich until no crumbs were on the plate "Ya i can see that, do you want to head out today?" She asked licking some jelly off her finger.

Cora took the sandwich from Wes "Thank... You." she whispers quietly, eating it ravenously, and in no time at all she had finished it, and was licking her fingers. She looked up at Wes curiously when he mentioned they needed a new place to stay, she wasn't very familiar with this area.

"There is a town not too far off that I was thinking of heading too next... I have basically ransacked this place of everything I can find. We can check there." He explained and looked around his house. He really did not want to leave but if they wanted to survive they needed to move on.

Ryder sighed "Wes I can see you dont want to leave, why dont I go to the next town and bring back some supplies? This place is great to stay in and I'm not sure how much she can handle." She said nodding towards Cora, her voice dropping into a whisper.

Cora was able to understand they were still unsure if they wanted to stay here, she just quietly listened, sticking close to Ryder.

Souldat wolf Phoenix soon stoppped growling. Then started to walk around the town her bow and arrow at ready. Phoenix was sniffing around the town but keeping close to her owner. Souldat saw someone and pulled back her bow and arrow. After a while of waiting she shot a zombie dead in the head. "What do you think Phoenix?" Phoenix tail wagged with happiness.

Wes bit his lip. "Um... If you'd prefer.... I'm sure that we could always find another place to stay." He ran his hands through his hair nervously.

She looked at him with a sigh "I dont care what we do, but Im leaving soon anyways. I travel...but I know she can't." She said placing her head on her hand thinking of what to do.

Cora looked a little stubborn when she heard Ryder mention that she can't travel "Yes, I, can!" she said, her voice a little louder as she pouted. It was always like this when her own mother didn't let her travel along with her, something that she still had yet to grow out of.

"I have a truck with gas in it out back." Wed told Ryder and furrowed his brows. "I had plans to use it soon as well because it's going to be cold here soon. I wa planning on heading south for the winter. That way we don't have to figure out ways to stay warm when it begins to snow."

Ryder knelt down to her height "Not the type of traveling i do, would you hesitate to kill one of those things if it came up to you? You have to act without thinking you can't feel bad. And I'm not sure you could keep up." She stood up and looked at Wes for a minute "I guess that is a good idea, maybe we could stop at some stores and grab whatever we can on the way."

Cora looked a little sad "Please be careful." she whispered quietly, knowing full well she wasn't capable of traveling with Ryder in a world like this... Wes's suggestion he made soon after she spoke made her remember something; "Mommy says trucks make too much noise..." Cora said, even though she did like Wes's suggestion about taking a car... She hated sitting around doing nothing.

Ryder looked at Wes with a skeptical look "Its your call, we all go down south in the truck or i go and get supplies and you guys stay here and i leave after?" She asked leaning back in her chair in a relaxed way.

"I say we go South." He told Ryder and rose a brow. "The truck will be loud but hey, we will be able to drive faster then the infected roaming the streets."

She thought for a moment then nodded "Okay so we leave, but one time or another we are gonna need to stop to get more gas." She said getting out of her seat to go and grab a glass to fill with water.

Cora nods in agreement, she wanted to go with the others, she didn't like to be left alone... Even if it means they'll be making more noise than they usually do, her mother had always said too much noise will attract the living dead.

She filled it with water from the sink and chugged it before turning to Wes "Im gonna shower, can you show me to the bathroom?" She asked before turning to Cora "Get some rest, your gonna need it." She said with a sweet smile.

Wes led Ryder down the hallway towards the bathroom. He opened the door and smiled slightly. "Enjoy."

She smiled up at the taller man "Thanks, I wont take long." She said brushing past him and going into the bathroom. She shut the door but kept a crack so she could hear anything that happened. She then turned on the shower and waited for it to get warm.

Cora lay down on the couch again with a sigh, and after a few moments she had dozed off once more...