Zombie Apocalypse

Souldat heard a shower running and walked inside a house. She started to walk inside. Phoenix was standing close to her owner.

Ryder had taken off her clothes and stepped in the warm shower. Letting out sighs of relief. She took her time washing all the dirt off her body and washing her hair. She was very grateful for having found Wes.

Cora was woken up by the sudden sounds of footsteps in the house, she yawned before she got off the couch rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She began walking towards the footsteps thinking it was probably Wes or Ryder when she ran into a strange girl followed by a particularly large wolf. Letting out a little scream when she saw it, she runs back to the living room, scared and began looking for Wes and Ryder...

Ryder was nearly dressed when she heard Cora scream. She grabbed her gun and ran as fast as she could into the room seeing the girl and the particularly large dog that looked like a wolf "Who are you?" He asked narrowing her eyes. "Cora go find Wes sweetheart." She said calmly to her.

Souldat just held her bow and arrow tightly. "My name is Souldat don't worry we won't hurt you we just came to look for supply's i didn't realize the house was taking." Phoenix was right beside her ears flattened and tail alarmed. Souldat signaled for Phoenix to stand down "That little girl you are taking good care of her right?"

Cora nods quickly and started wandering throughout the house looking for Wes, it was a size-able house, so it would take her quite a while to find him... There were many places he could be, and Cora didn't know him nearly as well as knew her parents when she used to go looking for them in their own house.

Ryder relaxed and let her gun down but not her guard and she nodded "Thats alright, we'll be leaving soon anyways if you want to stay here. There's not much left though." She said looking at the dog then at her "Yes she is well taken care of, I'm treating her as if she is my own sister." She said reassuring her.

Souldat sighed. "Oh good you guys seem like nice people." She said looking at her "I'm happy that she has someone to help her especially in this type of world." She pets Phoenix on the head. "As for staying here i wasn't going to i was just going to gather some supplies and then head out to the next town."

She nodded "Yeah she was seperated from her mom, but from what she tells me I'm not sure she made it." She said sadly "But we plan to head down south for the winter. Hopefully something good will happen of it." She said.

"That poor child" Souldat was only 15 and watched her parents get eaten before her eyes. Phoenix had rescued her and they set off on their own. "I wish you guys nothing but the best." She said with a gently nod. Phoenix was unsure of the human but was happy that they hadn't hurt her owner.

She smiled softly remembering her own parents. They had been infected and she was forced.to kill them herself. She forced a smile and nodded "You as well, now if you dont mind i gotta find Cora." She said running a hand through her wet hair.

Souldat bit her lip as she was going to say something before the other person walked off. "Come on Phoenix" she said with a sigh. Both she and Phoenix walked out of the building and stared around the town.

Ryder looked around for Cora "Cora sweetheart its okay to come out now, they were safe." She yelled out going up the stairs.

Cora ran towards Ryder's voice, and by the time she reached her she was panting from all that running. "Wheres... Wes?" she asked her, looking up at her with wide eyes, she was still panting a little.

She shrugged and grabbed her hand leading her back downstairs "He'll show up sometime, we gotta leave soon though, I dont want it dark when we leave." She said grabbing her bag.

Wes had been upstairs and hurried down them quickly. "Sorry, I was taking care of something... what happened?"

She smiled reassuring him "Dont worry sweetheart, a nice lady came in looking for supplies and was unaware we were in here." She said as she applied the makeup she kept in her bag. She called everyone sweetheart so she hoped he didn't get offended.

Souldat shivered "Jeez it sure is cold out here." Phoenix was scared for her owner. "Come on Phoenix we have to get going if we going to get out of this town and into the next one" she said walking slowly to a different street. She then sat down after a couple steps. "Okay i need to rest for a while." She started to pet Phoenix.

"Where are we going?" Cora asked, she still hadn't quite figured out where they were going, even if she knew they were traveling using Wes's truck.

She shrugged "Thats up to Wes since hes driving." She turned to Wes "You heard her, where are we off to?" She asked with a smile.