| Zodiac |

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
|Afternoon|
|Armstrong, Home room|
|Interaction: @IAmEnzo ,Enki|

Jackson was currently putting all of his school supplies away, wondering if he was ever going to hold Satori's attention long enough to get an answer out of her. It was partially his fault for turning away from her, though, so there was that. Besides, it's not like he needed to know anymore, since he had Enki and Izumi to tell him about anything he needed to know considering Hollows, and these new things, Zodiacs. Just thinking about being a host to something like a Hollow gave him the shivers, why would anyone want to be the host to something like that.

"Hey, Jackson, I didn't forget our arrangement."

Speak of the devil, Enki seemed to have sought him out before he had a chance to do so himself. So they were actually going to train him, he had been having small doubts in the back of his mind that they had only been trying to get the info from him and weren't intending to keep their end of the bargain. Luckily, that didn't seem to be the case.

"Good, but where's Izumi, is he in another class or something?" While Jackson was glad he didn't have to deal with the somewhat eccentric blonde today, it still puzzled him a little that he wasn't here. "Also, when we get to where ever we're going to be for this, what kind of training will it be, physical, mental, some mystical third option? I just want to have some sort of idea of what I'll be doing."

• Backpack full of school supplies
  • Armstrong uniform
  • Swiss Army Knife
  • Pocket Knife
  • Wallet with Student I.D., $40, and $150 credit card

~[Satori, Hideko]~

|Afternoon||Armstrong||Grounds|

{Pig, Kota}

Interaction: @Tsu @Zombehs
Nothing immediately noticeable happened. Hideko glared down at the ticket now stained with blood and huffed in exasperation. Maybe that blood hadn't been enough? Did they need a precise amount to work or something? The commotion of a branch being shaken distracted her as the tickets began to flicker and she yelped before moving to peer down through the branches at the person below who was asking after her.

"Uh-yea," She called out, cheeks burning in mortification. Of course she would be found up a tree with a bleeding lip and in a skirt no less. The thought made her instantly grip the branch tighter with her legs and she cast a look towards her bag. How quickly would she be able to get gather up her things and get down the tree, she wondered. She attempted to stall the person while she started gathering up the tickets, mentally beating herself for not noticing that they had approached the tree before hand. What was she going to tell them if they saw all of this? 'I just decided to try a summoning ritual that required some blood. No I'm not a satanist.' She put the lolli stick between her teeth and began to ramble. "I'm fine, perfectly fine, right as rain actually---" A pair of chakrams began to appear before her in mid air and gaped. Floating, gold, weapon. She blinked a few times, yes she was seeing it fine. 'Those look an awfully lot like the ones that the pig had.' She had no further time to process anything as they suddenly seemed to become effected by gravity and dropped in a flash. Stifling a shriek, she managed to grab hold of them just barely, juggling them a few times before they remained safely in her grasp. The branch she was in swayed dangerously at the movement. Cursing, she pressed her torso against it, weapons tucked to her chest, to keep from falling. Her heart raced within her, feeling as if it were pounding directly into the bark of the tree. Stupid Zodiac, for almost killing her, stupid Ram for giving her the ability to call on the shengxiao, stupid blonde for giving her the tickets, stupid dog for not heeding her call, stupid pig for coming instead of the dog. Her face contorted unnattractively as she fought to calm her breathing. 'Calm down, you didn't fall. It's okay.'

If anyone asked her she wouldn't have been able to tell them what really drove her off of the branch in that moment, the fact that her candy was in danger or the surprise of having a pig spirit creature/man appear directly in front of her. But when she opened her eyes to find the talking chibi floating before her the reaction was instantaneous. Her legs released their hold on the plant and her form flopped from its perch with a startled cry. The lolli dropped from her mouth and a single tear escaped her wind buffeted eyes. 'You were supposed to be the dog!' She raged in her head. One hand clutched the weapons close and the other kept a grip on most of the tickets as she braced for impact.

Had her eyes been open she would've realized she was heading straight for the student that had been calling up to her earlier.

A single ticket baring the face of the pig floated listlessly after her.

------------------

• Black satchel backpack with orange stitching around pockets.

White mock spiral gauges

Boots

• Candy- (16 lollipops of various flavors, 4 candy bars, fudge, 5 warheads)

Cellphone-status : on. 100% charged

Wallet- $40, California I.D., 2 debit cards,

Tickets

(2) Books- Legends of the Fae, The Paranormal World

Chapstick, lipstick

Pens-(6) Purple, Blue, White, Mauve, Indigo, Lime Green

Double sided Sharpies-(3) Maroon, turquoise, Atomic Tangerine

Medium sized notebook

Voice Recorder-- Battery: 100%, Status: OFF

Afternoon.
Armstrong Grounds
Oh, it's a girl. Who has a pair of weapons... This is getting too weird for me. @Controlled Chaos

He scratched the back of his head at the yelp he elicited from the tree's occupant; perhaps he should have called and waited for a lack of response first. Despite her initial surprise, she seemed well enough so Kota was about to walk off when she spoke again. He had initially just paused to wait for her to finish and leave a farewell of sorts so she wasn't left wondering if there was someone under the tree; fairly creepy given that the girl's uniform did include skirts as an option. The abrupt halt caused him to step back towards the tree as he watched the branches shake about as if something was happening up above.

The scream was a fairly good sign that yes something was indeed happening. 'Really? I swear...' As he heard wood snap and saw leaves scatter, he sighed and prepared to catch himself a falling student. 'So apparently, really.' There wasn't much time to brace himself, but he managed to get his arms up and ready; the other student was nice enough to literally fall on him so he didn't have to run. A quiet oomph when he did catch her, and then he was busy with bleeding away the force of the short fall. It turned out that a simple bend of the knees was enough to do the trick. Rather than stand up with her in his arms though, probably another bit of embarrassment for her, he dropped to a knee so she could stand on her own. The position did have her basically seated on his leg, but his options were limited here.

Accident and the ensuing possibly-embarrassing position aside, he recognized the girl from their homeroom with Mr. Hale. Unable to recall anything else though, Kota chalked it up to her being one of the younger years. Student identity aside, she held a few interesting items that Kota eyed for a few moments before he averted his gaze. In doing so though, he managed to catch sight of a card, similar to the ones clutched in her hand. The card was swiped out of the air with his free hand and after a quick glance it was dropped onto the girl's lap. He supposed there was a story behind why she had the things, but it wasn't in him to pester her for it. Instead, he simply brushed off some of the broken branches and leaves that had fallen on him and then said, "So, right as rain huh... Though I do apologize if I startled you at the start."

• School Supplies (Notebooks, Pen/Pencils, etc.)
    • Tablet
    • Umbrella
    • Water Bottle
    [tab=On Person]

[On the road back to destiny]
[Afternoon]
[Chatting with family]

Ack, blinding light streaming in through the window greeted her as she woke up from her nap, she turn her head away to winch from the pressure in her neck. Long drives in cars always knocked her right out, though the waking up usually left her with a crick in her neck if she was sitting anywhere but the back seat. She groaned rubbing the sore spot, looking over at her father. He was in his late 30's, and he's a buff oldman, fitting for someone who travels so much. He had a sort of worried look on his face, one that tried not to show it too. Though it wasn't difficult to tell something was awry, the silence and sudden end of their trip to go to Brookfield told enough. "Hey." She surprised herself from how raspy her voice sounded, her dad jumped slightly, guess he was too, "Yeah?" "Are you okay?" he didn't reply for a bit, "Yeah, I'm fine." "Ya know, if something's happening in Brookfield, tell me." Her father gave her a quick glance, Nikky smiled, though the longer he took to reply the more she considered not wanting to know."Your aunt had some heart problems, so she's in the hospital now." She recalled the heart problems she had, but no big deal, right? "Well, at least she's okay." She looked over at her father for confirmation but there was none.

She sighed and pulled out her phone, old, shitty and with faint cracks on the screen. Her father looked over at her, "Why don't you ever get a new one?" His daughter raised a brow at him, "because that costs money, and ya know, sometimes I want to eat more than I want an expensive new phone." He rolled his eyes, focusing back on the road, "If you need m-" "I'm not taking your money, not anymore, I should be taking care of myself." He smiled, a proud glint in his eye, "The offer's always there." She smiled back, "Yeah yeah, I know." Nikky focused on her phone to find Damian's name among her contact list, figuring she'd tell him to set up her welcoming party in advance. It had been a little while since she last messaged him or anyone, since her phone was cut off. She could only imagine the sheer excitement on that stoic face of his to be hearing from her again. Maybe she'll get lucky enough to see him crack a smile, now that's exciting.

("Hey Chickadee!")

Phone
half eaten candybar
Grey hoodie
black glasses
dark blue jeans
black converse

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahadkkk_zps7c076b84.png

Mr. Hales Classroom → Club → Home | Afternoon | Panda Mode | Interacting with: NPCS and Aaron: @DoughGuy
__________________________________________________________________________________

Classes went by quickly and soon was time for archery club. Changed into her uniform, Shimako got in her stance and pulled back the string while tightly holding onto the tail of the arrow,"Good. Set your target and keep focus of it. Your stances are looking good!" The captain cheered praising everyone to give some confidence in their skills,"If only he could keep his mouth shut." Shimako sighed and kept her concentration on her target which was the bullseye. Easing her shoulders and clearing her mind, she released the arrow as it flew in a blur into the edge of the target, not even close to the bullseye,"Shimatta!" Putting her bow at her side, Shimako felt conflicted by her sudden miss until a hand was placed on her shoulder,"I think you had enough. You seem kind of 'out of it'... why not come back next week." The captain said letting Shimako off for the day seeing she was a bit under the weather to be practicing.

Bowing towards him, she left in silence and got changed quickly into her uniform before leaving the clubroom,"B-bye!" Shimako called out towards them and left in a hurry towards home where she threw off her bag into her room to change into a more comfortable apparel. Putting her hair in a messy bun and replacing her contacts with glasses, Shimako was rocking out in a panda onesie that Casper bought for her over the summer. Walking downstairs with her phone in hand, Shimako slumped onto the couch to check her messages until she came upon Aaron's text. Reading it, she couldn't help but laugh as she tried to muffle it out before nosy Casper came into check on her but no one was home besides Luseia - who was asleep - Lukas - also asleep - and her mom who was outside in the garden.

[dash]To A-Ron:

Lol (´。• ᵕ •。`) Can't wait to see the photos!~ Make sure to take pretty pics of the stars when you visit the rural areas!~ They're much prettier there and more clear to see (≧◡≦) ♡ Also if you have problems, you can always message me to help! From now on, I'll be checking my phone 24/7! (`ω´)d

[Send] [Draft] [Delete][/dash]
Placing the phone on the couch, Shimako got on the floor and laid there before rolling around one side then another - a personal quirk of hers to ease her stress - like a barrel being rolled one way then back on a ship.

On her:
► Phone |Vibrate On|
► Lemon-Flavored Candy (x1)

[spoili]The last sentence is dedicated to @Kitt-chan for her "roll away" action BI[/spoili]

~[Satori, Hideko]~

|Afternoon||Armstrong||Grounds|

{Pig, Kota}

Interaction: @Tsu @Zombehs
As soon as she felt herself being caught she broke free of the hold and flounced a few feet away where her gaze was directed downwards, subconsciously grasping the Pigs ticket from where it had been placed. 'Such a short time you were around. So little time to enjoy the full extent of your life...' A lone orange and white lolli lay coated in dirt in front of her. Her fist clenched tightly around the weapons she gripped. 'Your sacrifice will be remembered!' She mentally declared, face a mask of brutal fierceness. Too many candies were wasted in the world so thoughtlessly. That she had contributed even one number to the trillions made her stomach queasy and her heart burn with guilt. She had so

"So, right as rain huh... Though I do apologize if I startled you at the start."

Face flushing from her unobservant ways, she spun around abruptly to be faced with the student from before. This time around though his features weren't obscured by leaves and she was able to scrutinize them. 'White hair, brown eyes, fancy clothes... He bares a striking resemblance to no one I know!' Hideko decided firmly. 'Is he really a student?' His words finally managed to filter in through her brain and get processed by her brain and she blanched. "I was--am right as rain, thanks!" she retorted stubbornly. Her right arm extended and waved the weapons she had directly under his nose. She would look quite the sight with leaves randomly poking out from her purple hair and the tail of her ponytail skewed to the side and down. The situation replayed in her mind and she paused in her movement, blinking sheepishly. He had caught her after all. And though he hadn't saved her lolli it had really been her own fault for sprawling from the tree onto him, wasn't it? The anger faded from her and she realized that she was in fact pointing a mythical weapon set that had just materialized out of thin air at the student. Her eyes went wide and her gaze flickered back and forth between him and the weapons.

"Ee-eeto. Do you know that many weapons were first used in religious ceremonies, and some were even said to be first wielded by the hands of a god or higher entity?" She rambled, "My family sent me these and I was hoping Hale would be able to tell me the origin story of these in particular." The lie passed through her lips easily but the frustration at not knowing more about the weapons manifested on her face. It was more true than she had first thought. What did he truly know about any of this? She didn't even know the background of these disks let alone how they were used.

Her amber eyes darted to the canopy and she wondered if the pig was up there. Maybe she'd be able to glean something useful out of him....

'KUSO!' She cursed in sudden realization. Her pack with her mobile sweets stash was still up there! And with this student down here, she couldn't just race back up there so suddenly. Her teeth ground together as her jaw locked. 'Why did it have to be the stupid pig?'

------------------

White mock spiral gauges

Boots

Tickets

Chapstick, lipstick

Medium sized notebook

• Love
Reactions: PandaChu and AiDee
Afternoon.
Armstrong Grounds
Well that just happened, time for lunch.

He dusted himself up as he stood after she practically leapt from his arms, though he paid a fair amount of attention to the girl now. He didn't think it was directed at him, but an expression of anger coupled with weapons in hand was always something to be slightly weary of.

Whatever it was, she seemed to forget about it after realizing that, yes, he was in fact still present. A small smirk formed on his lips and he raised his hands as if conceding the point. A slight tilt of the head summed up his reaction to her scrutinizing gaze, but he did take a small step back when she began to wave the pair of circular weapons in front of him. 'Huh… I swear they match the card,' he noted absently as he glanced at the rather beautiful pieces before he turned his attention back to the girl. It seemed she had just realized what she'd been doing and he chose that moment to raise a hand and gently push the weapons and the hand that held them back towards her. Perhaps it was a bit mean of him, but he couldn't help but grin at the expression she had as he pushed on the weapons.

With that done, Kota slipped his hands into his pocket and awaited the other student's reaction, curious as to what she'd choose to do. Would she ignore what had just happened, tell him off for getting involved, spin a story to explain all this, or maybe even admit the truth? The last thought gave him a slight chuckle before he refocused on the girl.

While the 'story' certainly was plausible, Kota didn't believe it for a number of reasons. His disbelief was put aside though and he simply nodded slowly once she finished, accepting it for what it was. Given her expression, he guessed she'd remembered what had annoyed her in the first place? A quick glance at his watch told him there was still enough time to grab a quick bite if he wanted to and with the pleasantries basically all over with he made to leave. "I'll leave you to that then. Name's Kota, and I guess I'll see you in class tomorrow."

As he turned away he brought the hand up and clenched it, still feeling the edge on the two ring-like weapons. If he hadn't been careful he could have easily cut his palm open on them and that was one of the reasons he didn't think they were just some relics. After a sigh he let his hand drop as he headed towards the gates with a thoughtful look. Things had certainly gotten interesting after he'd enrolled in the Academy.

• Tablet
    • Umbrella
    • Water Bottle
    [tab=On Person]

|Idelle Loagen|
||Armstrong >> Sweet Shop||Afternoon||Sweet Tooth||

Well, Mytho I turned out to be less boring than expected. Not horrible, but nothing new, so far. Idelle herself knew a little more than average about mythology, usually due to late night Wikipedia sailing. And so, she tapped her foot as class progressed, and then, as the bell rang, sighed and grabbed her bag. It might be a while before the class becomes worth her time. Why was she taking a beginner's course in senior year..? What a waste of time. She'd probably never come back to in college, either. Would she even go to college? She'd always wanted to 'do something with her life,' she supposed. The countless reminders her parents pounded her with about 'starting her career' and 'supporting them in their old age' stuck in the back of her mind. They wanted her to become a doctor, a lawyer, something that made plenty of money, something that made for a safe career. She wasn't interested in either of those things. Her parents wasted their lives doing things that they hated, and look where they were now: with too many kids, too many problems. A pending divorce. Idelle sighed. She should've seen it coming, too... No matter. It would be better, anyways. The only reason they were in this hellhole of a town was because of her father. Maybe they could leave, soon...

Her thoughts were interrupted by the pushing of bodies against her. "Wha--Oh." It was only the bell. She could leave. Rising from her last class and swinging her bag over her shoulder, she exited onto the picturesque Armstrong grounds. It was a bright, sunny day, a nice breeze blowing her lilac pigtails to the side and ultimately into her face. ...She was hungry. Not for real food, of course.. This was more of a "I need something to taste, I'm getting tired of the taste of my own spit" hunger. So she set out to find maybe a candy store, or a sweet shop? Maybe? There certainly was one in this town, she believed. After all, what was a quiet, backwoods town without their locally owned sweets store?

|The Hunt Begins|

With a determined look on her childish face, she walked quickly on the pavement lining the black asphalt road in downtown Brookfield. Cars rushed by her, bikers, everything. A lovely community, wasn't it, Idelle? She mused, a small smile growing on her face. You know, this place isn't that bad. It would be a whole lot better if I could find that... A sign came in sight, reading "Cafe Maria." ...Shop! The determined look was replaced by one of childish hunger as she entered the cutesy store. "...Oh my." Suddenly, the world was perfect. Cute waitresses in maid-like uniforms busteld around, carrying trays of funnel cake, ice cream, cheeseca-- Her eyes locked on the creamy dessert. She had to have it. Sliding further into the cute resteraunt, she found herself at the counter. "Hi, uh, can I have a New York cheesecake, please?" A bored looking cashier tapped the cash register's screen. "Anything else?" Idelle shook her head. "No, that's all." Man, I'd really hate to have her job... "That'll be $7.85." Pulling a ten out of her bag, she traded it for the cake, and dropped the change into the tip jar. "Thank you!" The petite girl said as she pulled the cake off of the counter and lugged it off back out into the street. Such a cute store... such a delicious cake! Idelle thought happily, her smile growing into a grin. Could today get any better?

Last edited:
2wnxseu.jpg

| Late Afternoon |
| < - - |

Thursday
| August 13th, 2015 |

|l Armstrong High
l School grounds

| Earlier that day...

"And I take it, you're the host who met with Jackson.
If he interests you, then I leave the boy in your care, though your personality makes me wonder if you're a viable candidate as his mentor. A bit inflated of an ego for a kid." A chuckle erupted from the cocky blonde who could barely stare at Kaivant with a straight, serious expression. "Last I checked, you basically sent poor Jacky to his death without a care in the world. I'm confidence I'm a better candidate than you were." Another laugh from that of Izumi before he rolled his eyes over to Adonna once more. "That question is going to have to wait, unfortunately. Thanks to the fake host, I'm peeved, and that sort of attitude doesn't need to be in your presence. Another time, Adonna." Izumi gave a slight bow to the female before taking his leave towards downtown, completely ignoring the question Kaivant had asked him.

|l Suburbs
l Old basketball court

| Present time

It took some time before Enki guided Jackson to that of an uncommon, overgrown basketball court that didn't age well. At first glance, the area seemed empty, until sharp but shaded teeth snapped mere feet away from Jackson's face. Chains jingled and growls sounded from within the hollow that was leaning against the limits of the chain link that it was bound to. A strong, study metal that tied the hollow to that of a basketball hoop. Sitting atop the goal was a female, Venom, who was pensively gazing westward towards the orange sun. It was the sudden aggressiveness of the canine-like hollow that attracted her attention to the two new arrivals. "Oh! Is this the boy I've been hearing about?" Her voice was preppy, cheery, despite her once deep expression. With an enthusiastic hop from the top of the goal to the ground, she approached Jackson with a hooded and ominous stare before ultimately jutting an open hand out towards him. "Pleased to finally meet you, newbie!"

|Afternoon|
|Suburbs, Old Basket ball court|
|Interactions: @IAmEnzo , Venom, Enki, and a fucking Hollow|

Jackson, after following Enki for awhile into the suburbs. As they approached, he began to hear the whispering again, with the same intensity as the last time he heard them, at Soul Food. Put on guard by this, Jackson kept on high alert as they approached the run-down looking basket ball court. He looked around, but saw nothing there, it was just an empty court.

"So, are we waiting for someone or-" Before Jackson could finish, something snapped it's teeth not far from his face, causing him to fall backwards with a yell. He looked up, and there in front of him was the barely visible outline of a hollow. He had to fight every cell in his body not to spiral into another panic attack, that could end badly since he didn't have his medicine on him. 'Why the fuck did I forget my medicine, oh yeah, because I'm an idiot.' Once he got in control of himself again, he stared up at the girl who had hopped down from atop the hoop, before taking her hand and allowing her to help him up.

"Please, never do that again, I'm not kidding when I say you almost gave me a panic attack back right now. And I guess I can say the same to you, though I have yet to now your name. Also, why the hell do you have that hollow chained up here for? Don't tell me that it's going to be part of my training!?!" Out of all the things he had expected, having them use an actual hollow hadn't even been considered, at least not for his first day of training. He gland at the vague figure of the hollow, taking a few steps away from it, just in case.

|Late Afternoon|
|Armstrong --> Suburbs: Basketball Court|
|Interactions: @Kal. : Adonna @IAmEnzo : Venom, Enki @Raijinslayer : Jackson|
Kaivant exhaled a heavy sigh upon Izumi's departure. The boy's personality was a classic case of immature bravado that gave him a sense of false empowerment. All in all, Kaivant never got his question answered, though he doubted the viability of a proper conversation between themselves. Waiting until Izumi faded from view, Kaivant turned his attention back towards Adonna and began sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

"Well that was interesting to say the least. I hope I didn't interrupt anything between you two, but I really do need some answers. Not that I got much out of him...it was worth a try."

Closing his eyes, the sense of hollow energy that once existed within the school had faded from existence, hinting that Jackson was no longer present on the campus. Exhaling yet another sigh, Kaivant entered a state of concentration as he began examining the nearby vicinity for possible supernatural presence. It was a short distance away that the overpowering presence of two hosts seemed to emit amongst a small hint of hollow energy, and it was in that same direction that Kaivant pointed one of his fingers.

"There seems to be a grouping of hosts in that direction. I thought I felt a bit of hollow energy as well.
I'm going to go ahead and check it out. I don't know if you had further business here at Armstrong, so I'm going to go on ahead."

~~~

The walk through the suburbs took quite some time, though Kaivant was easily guided through the ever growing sense of Zodiac energy. It was in due time that Kaivant found himself nearing an abandoned basketball court where the presence of three individuals were apparent from the distance, a red headed male, a reddish brown haired female, and a familiar face, Jackson. More importantly though was the presence of a canine which clearly emitted hollow energy and was aggressively snapping its jaws toward a overly spooked Jackson. Whether it was instinct or simply his good will, Kaivant immediately reached for the gun at his neck and loaded the magazine with the cartridge labeled with a 'M'. Taking aim at the canine's chain, Kaivant fired the gun which sent a bullet piercing through the shackles and into the hollow's self. Immediately, the hollow emitted a small whimper before bounding the distance of the basketball court to happily begin wagging its tail before Kaivant.

"A bit much for a beginner no?
Look like your trying to give the poor kid a heart attack rather than training. That is assuming you two are connected with some boy named Izumi."

Given Kaivant's inadequacy with subjugation, Cecilia had developed specialized bullets which eradicated a majority of the complex binding processes. At the base, the effect was temporary, though its duration could be compounded through additional bullets. In addition, stronger hollows required more bullets, and what Ravenwood classified as 'S' class hollows were effectively impossible to subjugate through such means.

"The effect on the hollow is temporary and will wear off soon. I am simply here to retrieve my hollow gem, ask a quick question, then be on my way. I would like to believe Jackson is in good hands, so I rather not waste time for his training.
All in all, let's get the question out of the way.
Are either of you related or have any information on the earthquake which occurred yesterday?
It's for an investigation you see."

|Armstrong|
| @Controlled Chaos : Hideko|
The pig waited until the third party had departed from his conversation with Hideko before floating back down to his host's level. A frown encompassed the chibi spirit's face as he began lazily rolling throughout the air around Hideko. It was as he did so, that the spirit began speaking to his host with a somewhat indignant tone of expression.

"Well, I'm so sorry that I am not the dog either. I might be a glutton, but it doesn't make me stupid.
Perhaps if you hadn't summoned me, you wouldn't have had to worry about my chakrams, no?"

The spirit halted his movements and crossed his arms before glaring at his host with a somewhat humorous, angered expression, given its distortion by his weight which remained proportional to his chibi size. Nevertheless, a small smile soon encompassed his face as a realization came to mind, and a cunning plan began to form.

"Then again, you are absolutely clueless, and I must agree that the dog is better suited for teaching given his lazy brains.
You can summon any of us without our weapons, but I refuse to tell you how...That is unless you might or might not be willing to share some of those treats, eh?
I say....five or so can make things even between us? Forgive your horribly cruel statements, no?"

30caexj.jpg

| Late Afternoon |
| < - - |

Thursday
| August 13th, 2015 |
@Raijinslayer @Tsu

There was a look of suppressed doubt on Venom's face as she helped the helpless to stand. With the way Jackson responded to the Hollow that he technically shouldn't have been able to see, only confirmed it amongst Enki and his group that Hollows were indeed changing. Nevertheless, Jackson had his own words about his slip.
"Please, never do that again, I'm not kidding when I say you almost gave me a panic attack back right now. And I guess I can say the same to you, though I have yet to now your name." "Venom; Professional host and Zodiac slayer, at your service." Even throughout her introduction, the Hollow continued to snap wildly, bound by it's collar chain. "Why the hell do you have that hollow chained up here for? Don't tell me that it's going to be part of my training!?!" Venom blinked for a second only to burst into a fit of laughter. It had been a very long time since someone had actually expressed worry or fear over that of a hollow. While she was having a giggle, Enki decided to step in and further explain their plans with the Hollow. "The best training anyone can receive is not by reading books or listing to folklore, but by actually seeing and experiencing them in person, so that there is no confusion when the time comes for you to put this knowledge to work." The redhead turned towards the Hollow to elaborate on what that specific type of Hollow was, but before he could utter a single word, a gunshot rang throughout the area and the chain snapped free, alarming Enki to a point of a facial flinch. Instead of attacking, the Hollow turned about-face and trotted along side that of a new arrival, Kaivant.

"A bit much for a beginner no?
Look like your trying to give the poor kid a heart attack rather than training. That is assuming you two are connected with some boy named Izumi."

"Oh no."
"Oh cool!"

Venom, unlike Enki, was completely astonished over Kaivant's ability to subdue the Hollow. She tapped across the court, circling the Hollow and Kaivant in amazement with a hint of confusion. "And you're not even a Host! How'd you do that?" "Look, if that blonde has said anything foul or uncalled for, ignore him. If he owes you money, I'm sorry. I can't keep dealing with these angry locals looking for that boy's head." By now, Venom's admiring behavior died down to the point where she focused on who Kaivant was, rather than what he could do. "Is there some sort of chemical in those bullets that pacifies Hollows?"

"The effect on the hollow is temporary and will wear off soon. I am simply here to retrieve my hollow gem, ask a quick question, then be on my way. I would like to believe Jackson is in good hands, so I rather not waste time for his training.
All in all, let's get the question out of the way.
Are either of you related or have any information on the earthquake which occurred yesterday?
It's for an investigation you see."

"Construction~"

"That's all it is, really. We were building ourselves a safe haven."

"Bill's loud, though, so that's most likely the cause of the earthquake. It only happens once, though!"

"Right-.. Can we have our Hollow back? Izumi has your gem."

Last edited:
|Afternoon|
|Suburbs, Old Basketball Court|
Interactions: @IAmEnzo , Enki and Venom, @Tsu ,Kaivant|

Jackson could only raise an eyebrow at what the girl, now identified to be Venom, introduced herself as, then proceeding to glare at her when she laughed at what he thought where rather reasonable questions. When Enki explained the hollows presence, Jackson nodded, he had known he was going to face one sooner or later, just hadn't thought it would be on his first day. Before Enki could continue, a gunshot had freed the hollowfrom his chain, causing Jackson to reach for his pocket knife, only to be confused as the creature seemed to runaway, only to stop at the feet of a very familiar figure.

"Kaivant‽" he began confusedly, but stopped as Kaivant and the others began talking. As he followed the flow of conversation, he couldn't help but feel even more confused. These guy's had been what caused the earthquake the other day, and for construction‽ Jackson decided to just stay out of the conversation and just let them work it out amongst themselves. They had given Kaivant all they had, so that eans they wold be going back to their training soon. While Jackson was in now way looking forward to doing whatever training that was to come, he had made the decision to do this and he was going to stick with that decision, even if it kills him. He'd rather do something dangerous then go back to his previous pitiful existence of constant fear again.

Late afternoon
Armstrong High > Mall
School's over, an unexpected call, followed by one more routine. Time to earn some more dough.

Given how close the lunch hour was to an end after the little incident, Kota had given up on Soul Food and jogged over to the mall to grab something from the food court. The stream of students he saw returning to the Academy as he headed into town only reinforced the idea that he'd be cutting it close. As the houses were left behind and he stepped into the shadows of high rises he glanced at his watch and decided to break out into a full run. A hand worked to loosen the tie around his neck as he picked up the pace, cutting a bit of time on the way there would mean he would have that much more time to actually enjoy his meal while walking back.

He took the walk through the mall as a chance to catch his breath and thankfully, given the time, the food court wasn't too packed. The town wasn't large enough for it to be full on most weekends anyway, and with the soon ending lunch hour only a few stragglers like himself or those without responsibilities to attend to were about. He quickly made his way over, picked up a fairly standard burger meal, and was on his way back to the Academy before even five minutes had even passed since his entry to the mall.

He'd managed to get back only a few minutes late, and thankfully the teacher didn't really make a fuss as he slipped into the class quietly. Aside from that slip-up the afternoon passed by as per usual and it wasn't long until classes were over. As goodbyes were said and students began to stream out of the classroom, Kota finished what was left of his drink and tossed it in the trash; the fact that it sailed into the bin perfectly made him smile just a bit. It vanished fairly quickly as he felt his phone go off in his pocket and he sat back down in his seat to answer it.

To his surprise it wasn't who he expected to be and there was a brief pause on both sides as one realized who they'd just spoken to and the other comprehended what they'd heard. It was he who broke the silence first as he muttered, "Sorry, just expected it to be work." The other side of the conversation seemed to accept that with a clearing of their throat before they spoke. With the understanding that this would probably be a fairly lengthy conversation, he got back up, packed his things away with a hand, and got on his way.

"Yeah I've been alrig- … still doesn't want to tal- … Planning to head out of to- … Sure, until next time then." As he hung up the call, he brought a hand up to his forehead and sighed heavily. He'd taken a seat on one of the many benches that dotted the town after he'd left the Academy. Letting his head hang over the backrest he stared listlessly up at the sky and the soon-to-be setting sun. The mood passed quickly enough and as he leaned forward to get ready to head home Kota felt the phone in his hand go off once more. This time it was the expected caller and a sigh was let out after he'd hung up. It looked like he wouldn't be home until late again today...

• Tablet
    • Umbrella
    • Water Bottle
    [tab=On Person]

~[Satori, Hideko]~

|Late Afternoon||Armstrong||Grounds|

{Pig}

Interaction: @Tsu
Well that was peculiar. Hideko stared at the direction where the student had walked off with disbelief drawing her eyebrows higher up her forehead. That Kota had been particularly blase about the entire situation, which was comprised of free falling girl, ancient weapons, and gold tickets raining from the sky. Her amber eyes narrowed on the trees in the direction he'd gone. Was he really so uncaring about all that had happened that he held no curiosity whatsoever about any of the happenings that had gone on? She would've been practically foaming at the mouth with questions if she had just happened upon anything like what just happened. A sigh burst from her chest and she shrugged her shoulders minutely. If the boy didn't care it would be easier for her in the long run, anyways. Reaching up to itch her head she paused when the sun glinted brilliantly into her eyes and turned to look at what she had been doing. The smooth edges of both disks glinted menacingly at her from her raised appendage. Cold sweat gathered at the base of her neck. What would've happened if she had just proceeded to attempt to scratch her head with those in her grip. Nothing good, that was for sure.

'So Unobservant.' She chided herself weakly. She was still in the same position of frozen horror when the chibi pig floated down to eye level so casually. Her face blanked out and she watched him rotate through the air listlessly. 'You know, if this was my own imagination at work I would need to get a few tests done.' Her gaze ran over his bulging features that seemed to be emphasized in his current condensed form and her expression twisted sourly. 'Lot's of tests.'

Still, she couldn't help but reach out to poke him as he spoke to see whether or not he would glide through the air at the slight pressure like a balloon or simply remain in a fixed position. Or maybe she wouldn't be able to physically come into contact with his form? Her expression flickered to one of pensive intrigue. And if she was able to touch him to what degree would it be? Could other people as well?--the pokes continued subconsciously-- Could he come into contact with other things on this plain of existence? Would he be able to interact with things like--

"Then again, you are absolutely clueless, and I must agree that the dog is better suited for teaching given his lazy brains.
You can summon any of us without our weapons, but I refuse to tell you how...That is unless you might or might not be willing to share some of those treats, eh?
I say....five or so can make things even between us? Forgive your horribly cruel statements, no?"

"Nani? Candy?!" Hideko exclaimed, flabbergasted that the Pig would actually propose something like that. Her candy-protectiveness reared it's head and she shifted further in front of the tree as if that would protect the treasured sugar. She wasn't sure what had upset him, sure she had screamed and fell out of a tree at the sight of him but she hadn't verbalized anything rude in regards to him. Besides, why would being a glutton have any sort of bad connotation with her? She was a glutton herself and wore the badge proudly despite her fathers constant railings that it was ' a bad trait for a woman' which she had always ignored quite easily as her mother had told her about His stash of chocolate covered coffee beans and that was just blatant hypocrisy. She opened her mouth to outright refuse his ridiculous offer but stopped herself.

Information. He offered information. Not just simply information but information that gave her unlimited access to a wealth of information. Her eyes flickered back and forth, lips hitching to the side. She technically had more than enough candy to cover his expense but rewarding his candy haggling would simply lead to more in the future... She eyed the pig speculatively, particularly his large belly. Sighed. 'I think it would be a constant thing even without my giving in.'

Defeated, she turned, laying the weapons gently onto the grass, taking the time to also tuck all of the tickets into the waistband of her skirt, and leaped back into the tree to retrieve her backpack from its perch. A frown was ironed onto her features when she dropped from the branches. Widening her stance, she gave the pig a no-nonsense look and crossed her arms, the pack dangling over one arm. "Three candies, and you get your choice of the lot in here." She argued.

------------------

White mock spiral gauges

Boots

Tickets

Chapstick, lipstick

Medium sized notebook

• Love
19qa1w.jpg

|Time for the "Why school sucks" posts, yeahh!|
|Interactions: @IAmEnzo @Raijinslayer |

Kaivant took the pair's knowledge with a nod. There existence was far from ordinary and would require further investigation; however, for now it was getting late, and the presence of Jackson made further inquisition an unviable approach.

"Izumi, you say?
Then I suppose I have no further business here, tonight. Train well, though I would recommend calling it for the night. It is getting quite late, and hollows tend to...well..."

Gazing at the hollow who happily fawned his existence, a false sense of pity washed over Kaivant's self. Nevertheless, the emotions were short lived. In due time, the aggression would return, and the creature would immediately make a bee line for the defenseless human. With that realization on mind, Kaivant reached down to quickly snap the creature's neck before turning to depart with his farewells and a wave.

"It's better this way. Wait until daybreak before taking chances on training."

|And again|
|Interactions: @Controlled Chaos : Hideko|
A satisfied grin encompassed the spirit's face as he accepted his victory with pride. All in all, the spirit was unable to interact with objects in the real world, and could not choose from the assortment of candy unless they were in Limbo.

"I'll hold you to your offer, host.
Because I am a noble spirit, I will also keep true to my words. Your blood which flows with Rakku's is capable of summoning the Shengxiao Artifacts, and those tokens are the gate which performs such summonings.
If you simply desire our presence, then call upon us by name or position, and if we are conscious and willing, then we will be summoned to your side.
Do beware, that summoning our presence uses the same energy as summoning our weapon. Coming to the real world, requires us to rest for some time, there after. The same if you summon our weapons."

With his energy depleted, the spirit's body was beginning to fade, and it was with a lazy bow that he soon disappeared all together.

(Note: Posts like this are not allowed on a regular basis. This is a rare opportunity when interactions need to be cleared, and something major in life is occupying your time.)

• Love
[Late afternoon]
[On the road]
[Passing time]​

Nikky placed her phone down in her lap, well, she didn't expect anything less. She shook her head and plugged in one of her earbuds. "Hey, do you think you want to head back to check out that college?" she tried not to outright groan out of reflex, "Not.. really."
"Why not?" Christ, he sounds so disappointed. She rubbed the back of her neck feeling uncomfortable. Up until now she just went with it. Her father saw her going off to college while she didn't really think about it, considering how hard it was for her to get out of highschool she didn't need to. But how do you tell that to a dad who was literally jumping for joy just at the thought of taking his only daughter to his old campus? All she really wanted was to hang out with her father and get away from it all for a bit but she didn't think that'd translate well. But I'm not going to crack, I'll just tell him the truth.

"Well, ya knooow... I just- I actually wanted to check out this college in Brookfield-"fuck. "Ravenwood, I think a few of my highschool friends go there." So much for telling the truth."Oh really?" she nodded,"Yeah."Her father smiled, "I almost thought you weren't going to go to college." Nikky gave a half-hearted laugh, oh the guilt was like sludge weighing down her heart. "Uh hey, I'm hungry let's stop and get some food soon, yeh?"

[Cheap diner]
[Few hours away from borkefield]​

No matter what, if the resturaunt has a booth Nikky picks the booth. She leaned on the table and looked around, nothing about the little diner was interesting or striking. It was all bland colors and broken tiles. Though it was one of those movie diners where the waitresses looked about late 40's, reeked of smoke and called you 'Doll' or 'Hun'. They even had a jukebox in a corner, it was just a prop of course but it looked cool. She made sure to be extra nice, the staff seemed like the the kind to spit in your food if you pissed them off. Fuuun..

[Evening]
[passing the time]​

Nikky pushed around the balled up napkin on her plate, "So tell me again why we went here instead of, ya know, take out or anywhere else?" her father set down the menu and shrugged, "It has charm, don't you think? Besides the food was good." Nikky twirled the straw in her drink, well the food was decent and she was fairly sure no one spit in it. The fact that the waitress seemed to fancy her dad sealed the deal they were safe. Nikky checked her wallet, just enough, she sighed.
"Hey if you want me to-" she looked up from her abysmal thoughts, "It's fine really." Nikky went on and pulled out 10 dollars and laid it on the table. "C'mon, lets go then."

[Evening]
[On the road]​
Nikky leaned on the door and yawned, as her dad unlocked the car "Don't fall asleep just yet, we'll be there soon." "Yeah? bout time. Sorta getting tired of sitting in this car." It was an ugly old dirty blue car and he refused to get a new one despite how crappy it could be. Her father unlocked the car and once again started their trip to Brookfield. She almost forgot it was because her aunt had heart problems. She suddenly felt a bit nervous the closer they were. She tried to encourage herself that all was fine, that the sweet old lady she had known for most of her life was going to be fine. She was just fine, she had to be fine,. She twisted her shirt in her hands.

Phooone
wallet
empty wrapper

hahahahadkkk_zps7c076b84.png

Dojo/ Gym → Brookfield Park | Early Morning | Elated | Interacting with: NPCs
__________________________________________________________________________________

After a while, Lukas was finally awake and was playing in the living room with Luseia while Shimako was in the kitchen with Ms. Vangeveld, helping out with dinner. While Ms. Vangeveld chopped up the vegetables, Shimako was washing up the dishes as dinner was almost ready,"I'm soooo hungry!" Casper winced walking into the kitchen with Lukas in his arms,"Hungry." Lukas said staring at the food with hungry eyes,"Yes, yes, dinner is almost ready. Why don't you go set the table dear?" Ms. Vangeveld said giving a job for Casper who only grumbled a,"Fine." As he set Lukas down in his high chair with his bib on.

After dinner, Shimako would place a good night kiss upon Lukas' forehead before waving good night to her family to head for her own bed. With a yawn, she pulled the covers over and slumped in a blissful sleep.

Sweat and heavy breathing could be heard as Shimako was thrown over onto the mat,"Relax your mind more. Brute force is not needed. Remember, I'm your partner, not your opponent" Mr. Vangeveld said tightening his obi on his gi,"Now again!" Getting up, Shimako shifted her attention onto her in-law father and taking a breather, she came at him with steady movement and with her arm outstretched in front of her. Beofre she could react, she found her onto the floor again with another blow,"Ugh..." From what had happened. Mr. Vangeveld, with swift comebacks, had took hold of Shimako's waist and gripping on it lightly before dodging her hit and placing his arm under her armpit, he lifted her off the ground and made her flip a perfect 360 degree onto the floor. Sighing, Mr. Vangeveld loosen his obi and threw a towel at Shimako,"Let's take a break, you've done well but your mind is not focus. For now, meditate." He said crossing his legs and breathed softly,"Hai." Shimako said as she also crossed her legs and meditated to clear her mind as she was told to do.

After some more training, Shimako was free to do as she wished while her in-law father stayed behind to help with the other beginners. Going home to take a quick shower and change into some new clothes, she went downstairs with Luseia's leash in hand,"Lulu! Come here girl, time for your walk." She called out as barks echoed through the house with Luseia dashing out of the corner towards Shimako. Petting Luseia's soft fur, she clipped the lease onto Luseia's collar as they headed off towards the park where Luseia could roam around freely.

Bag:
► Dog-related Stuff
► Wallet |$20, IDs/ Cards and some pictures of her brothers|

Pocket:
► Phone |Volume On|

Clothing:
Pink Over-sized Hoodie
► Black Jeans
► Grey Converses with random sketches on them
► Black Knitted Scarf

Status
Not open for further replies.