| Zodiac |

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning.
Home > School
It's time for another glorious day at school, joy!

Waking up with an annoyed groan, Kota slapped his forehead and peeled away the bandages and gauze to prod at the healing cut. Satisfied that the scab was solid he proceeded to finally roll himself out of bed and stumble out of his bedroom towards the bathroom to get himself ready for the day. He cleaned himself up and applied a fresh wrapping to the healing wound, and though he made it as small as possible it was practically impossible to hide. Maybe his white hair would help the same colored gauze and bandage blend in just like there was a chance that someone wouldn't notice if they were slapped across the face. It didn't manage to concern him for more than a few moments given he didn't really know anyone at the Academy at the moment; worst case scenario was probably some teacher overreacting.
_____________________________________​

As his quick breakfast was left to cool down from piping hot to edible temperatures, Kota did other things to get himself ready for the coming day. Changing into the clothes he'd actually be wearing to school, he rolled his shoulders as he buttoned the vest up to seat the clothes more comfortably. A glance in the mirror and Kota left the room satisfied with what he saw. The meal was eaten on the couch in front of the television though he watched the news about as much as he browsed his tablet with a free hand. Some time later, with his empty plate on the couch beside him, the shrill sound of an alarm blared out from the tablet in his hands. A quick flick on the touchscreen silenced the climbing noise and he set the electronic down as he brought the dish back to the kitchen and cleaned everything up. Slinging on his bag, after depositing the tablet back into it, Kota finally headed out of his apartment to make his way to school, a few minutes earlier than usual this time.
_____________________________________​

Unsurprisingly, the school grounds were already packed by the time he made his way onto them through the gilded gates. Given he had a bit of free time before the bell for classes rang, he made the effort of wading through the sea of students in between him and the announcement board. Weaving his way through the student body, occasionally brushing aside those he could simply slip past, Kota managed to step up in front of the board in only a few minutes time; with only one or two dirty looks to boot. A cursory glance told him that his trip had been a waste though, there seemed to be nothing of concern for him as most of the new notices were to do with clubs and their activities. A small shrug was made and then he turned around to head to "homeroom" once more; hopefully it would be more interesting today if it wasn't a substitute once again.

Stepping into the room behind another student, he surveyed the nearly full classroom with a modicum of surprise as expressed by a raised eyebrow. A quick glance was also directed towards the teacher seemingly in charge of the room for today, though what was written on the board seemed to make it out that he was a more permanent addition than Mr. Smith from yesterday. With all that done in a few seconds, he finally made his way over to yesterday's seat, still unclaimed, and set his bag on the desk as he took a seat. Given there wasn't long until the bell would ring, he figured just waiting for Mr. Hale to give his little spiel wouldn't be too bad.

• School Supplies (Notebooks, Pen/Pencils, etc.)
    • Tablet
    • Umbrella
    • Water Bottle
    [tab=On Person]

|Morning|
|Armstrong, Homeroom|
|Interacting with Satori @Controlled Chaos |

Jackson walked into class, letting out a yawn as he went to his seat, thinking about the events of the previous day. Apparently his suspicions that Izumi and Enki might know Kaivant weren't incorrect, and it didn't seem like they had very fond memories of the man. Whatever, it wasn't his problem, he should just focus on his proposed training this afternoon after school. He wouldn't lie, the thought of what the training would be like had been circling through Jackson's mind for quite a while the other day, and it was making him nervous and excited at the same time. As he walked to his desk, he noticed Satori in the back of the class near the window, busy doodling in her notebook it seemed. It had been awhile since he last talked to her, and he decided now was as good a time as any. He tossed his backpack on to his chair as he passed it, taking notice of Enki currently reading an E-book, but deciding not to do anything more than give a quick wave hello to the red head.

When he reached Satori, he took noticed of her rather bold make up choice today. It was rather interesting, and paired with her golden eyes, gave her a rather mythical and unique look and presence. The last time he had seen her, it was when she had gone to meet Kaivant the night of the Club Fair, or whatever it had been called. 'I wonder what it was about, but I doubt she'll tell me anything about it. Still, couldn't hurt to try.'

"Good Morning Satori, I like what you did with your make-up this morning. It's really brings out the color of your eyes and gives them a rather interesting intensity. Anyway, what are you so diligently drawing in your notebook at the moment." Jackson asked, as he tried to sneak a peek. This morning, and really ever since the hollow attack, he had begun to feel less frightened of everything. Maybe it was because he was able to out a reason to everything that happened, maybe it was because he was finally doing something about his situation. He didn't know, and he didn't care,he was just glad it was happening. He wasn't completely normal yet, as their were still times where he became a stuttering mess, but other than that he was getting better, he even considered moving back in with his parents and out of the dorm, where his room mate had never seemed to have shown.

• Armstong uniform
  • Swiss Army Knife
  • Pocket Knife
  • Wallet with Student I.D., $40, and $150 credit card

Adonna Borromeo

Evening (Previous Day)
Apartment Rooftops
Interactions: Kaivant @Tsu

"Have the days ever been good?"

"Hah," she scoffed in a form of agreement.

"I'm here for information, providing you have any.
Yesterday, particular experimental drugs were stolen from Cecilia's lab..."

That didn't sound good.

"The drugs that were stolen allow for supernatural presence within our world."

Fantastic.

"...All of this needs to remain secret, so if you could....please?"

"It'll stay between us," she said plainly. Who the hell was she gonna tell.

"I'm at a dead end, and anything you might know could help. Hell, if anything this is something for you to involve yourself in..."

Finished, he walked to the roof's edge. Somber. If anyone, that man was badly in need of a drink.

"Unless your drugs come in purple crystalline form, I can't say I've seen anything." But if what Kaivant said was true, the culprit was hiding out in plain sight, those around them none the wiser. Fabulous. There was a chance the nervous crystal-holder was the thief. There was a chance Adonna would some day be president, too.

"I'll keep my eyes out, Kaivant. Assuming your thief stuck around. And I'll pray he or she makes some blundering error--" Bzz. Bzz.

Adonna picked the vibrating phone out of her pocket. This late already? The woman stifled her sigh. "I've gotta get ready for work. If I find out anything, you'll be the first to know."

Morning
Armstrong High
Interactions: None
While most were leaving their residences, Adonna was just getting back. A quick shower, a change, and she was off to the High School. All through working, and then hunting, the same thought kept prying at the back of her head. Kaivant even said the same thing. She had to stay involved. But how? Creepin' around the alleyways was one thing. Creepin' around a high school, well, that just made her feel like a creeper... It's not like I can just ask for permission to investiga-- And there it was. The answer. Boone. He'd been there in Dominion's headquarters. He was neck deep in the supernatural. As far as Adonna knew, he was still the headmaster of Armstrong High. If she went to him, it was possible he'd sanction it... possible...

Adonna had never been accused of being an optimist. It showed right now, wearing that usual neutral grimace as she peered at the school from its gates. The view made her homesick. Let's just get this over with.

|Idelle Loagen|
|Morning|
|Interactions: Me, Myself, and I|

"Aah," Idelle groaned as she slid out of the apartment and into the street. "So...tired..." She had made the mistake of trying to pull an all-nighter, eventually passing out on the couch with her music still playing. So, she woke up too late to really do much, pulled on some actual pants, and left. She would have to speed walk to class in order to make it. And so, she power walked like a suburban soccer mom on her way back from dropping the kids off at school.

|Mythology I|
|Yo Teach|

In the same exhausted manner she had left her place of dwelling, she entered her new location with a groan and the rubbing of her wide, violet eyes. "G-good morning," she muttered with a shuddering yawn. Not wanting to draw much attention to herself, she just slid down to her seat. On the board was some nonsense about the class. Mr. Allen, Hale, blahablahabalhah. She had to squint to make out the words; choosing a seat near the back might have not been the best choice... Ah, whatever. Idelle sleepily pulled her phone out, hiding behind her backpack. Opening up a game, she waited for class to start.​

~[Satori, Hideko]~

|Morning||Armstrong||Classroom|

{Jackson}

Interaction: @Raijinslayer
Hideko couldn't stop herself from jumping at the voice. 'So unobservant....' She looked up to see the Candy Killer standing over her. Her initial reaction was to grab her bag and hide under her desk to protect her candy from any harm possible but she managed to squash the impulse before she did so. He had apologized before, after all. She had declared to herself that she would refrain from accepting it until further observation but if he was complimenting her on her make-up it could hardly be said that he had bad taste. And good taste included candy. Pursing her lips, she surveyed his form once and then noticed that he didn't have a pack with him. Which meant he wasn't going to try to sit directly near her.

Another point in his direction. If he had she would've probably seen it as him attempting to encroach upon her territory and she would've spent the entire class period guarding her hoard.

"Thanks." She replied. Her voice was a little short but still polite towards the male student. Hideko, having decided he wasn't going to lunge for her candy, flipped the notebook around to satisfy his curiosity. She understood curiosity and its subtly corroding ways so she didn't see the point of keeping such a thing as simple as a drawing from his view. "It's just one of the other students with a bit of a twist. She and her sister reminded me of the Fae when they introduced themselves." She explained, putting emphasis on the word 'introduce'. She looked over her drawing, and though it wasn't the greatest one could definitely tell that the picture was that of a feminine elf like creature if nothing else. Though the teeth might've been a touch weird for some. "You would understand if you met them."

------------------

• Black satchel backpack with orange stitching around pockets.

White mock spiral gauges

Boots

• Candy- (16 lollipops of various flavors, 4 candy bars, fudge, 5 warheads)

Cellphone-status : on. 100% charged

Wallet- $40, California I.D., 2 debit cards,

(2) Books- Legends of the Fae, The Paranormal World

Chapstick, lipstick

Pens-(6) Purple, Blue, White, Mauve, Indigo, Lime Green

Double sided Sharpies-(3) Maroon, turquoise, Atomic Tangerine

Medium sized notebook

Voice Recorder-- Battery: 100%, Status: OFF

Last edited by a moderator:
|Kaivant|
|Morning|
|Ravenwood: Kaivant's Dojo --> Armstrong|
|Interactions: @Kal. : Adonna|

A deep breath exhaled from Kaivant's mouth as his body positioned itself into an offensive stance with his sword readied at his side. Surrounding his position were five large teddy bears, each with menacing claws and fangs ready to lunge forward and strike at his existence. Despite the situation, Kaivant seemed relatively calm as a smile formed on his face just before he mouthed the activation of his power.

"Kyofu."

The darkened energy of hollows enveloped the length of the blade, until Kaivant's circular swing sent several blade-like clusters of energy flying towards the bears. In their approach, two bears were immediately culled into an explosion of stuffing while one choose to leap over the ranged offensive, and the others choose to duck under. Kaivant let out a bored yawn in response to the bear which was attempting to pounce upon him from above.

"Baem."

Much like a tendril, hollow energy extended from the blade and wrapped itself around the bear's wrist. Wasting no time, Kaivant immediately mouthed the activation for his blade's power, and in turn, energy enveloped the entirety of his arms and hands. Using the increase in strength, the man swung the bear from the air into a circular motion that collided it's existence into the two charging bears. Watching as the opposition flew into the nearest wall, a grin encompassed Kaivant's face just before he mouthed, "Shashin", and began charging forward. Energy formed into the shape of a scythe that extended from the tip of his blade, and was subsequently sliced through the body of the three bears. Unlike before, the bears didn't explode into stuffing much less suffered any physical harm. No cuts existed along the scythe's path of travel, yet the bears which had begun to stir, fell limp and remained motionless for the future to come.

"Finally worked."

Kaivant performed a satisfied nod in response to his own statement before wiping away beads of sweat which had welled across his forehead. The remains of the bears had already begun reforming themselves back into their original form, and it was in due time that the five bears walked towards the rear wall where they seated themselves without further motion. Training was complete, and all that remained were the usual morning necessities in preparation for the day to come. Given his residence on the Ravenwood campus, Kaivant had a particular house that was located in an isolated portion of the campus' outskirts. It was there that his studio hut existed with an underground dojo, hidden below. A quick shower and breakfast was all that he needed before the man dressed himself in his usual attire and began his journey towards the day's investigation location, Armstrong. As he approached the school's gates, a familiar presence brought a smile to his face as he quickly noticed Adonna whom he assumed would have been present.

"I see we have the same idea."

Approaching the woman at her side, Kaivant gave a quick nod of greeting before continuing with the thoughts that encompassed his mind.

"Your words got me thinking. You mentioned a purple crystal, and while I'm probably the fault of its existence, it brings a further issues to light.
Depending on how active our thief is in Brookfield, a particular student might or might not be in even more potential danger.
I did give him a gem imbued with hollow energy after all."

hahahahadkkk_zps7c076b84.png

Way to Armstrong → Announcement Board → Classroom | Early Morning → Morning | Ditzy and Worrisome | Interacting with: Aaron: @DoughGuy and NPCs
__________________________________________________________________________________

The last day of school for the week and the sun had just peaked out from behind the tall buildings as birds were chirping to welcome the morning. The morning was so happy as ever, however, Shimako had the opposite affect. She didn't sleep a wink after seeing Aaron's text about how they were off on their trip to Japan and after texting back, Shimako felt overwhelmed with worry and stress. The thought of the group going to Japan terrified her at what could happen over there. There were already so many possibilities bobbing up in her head and either one could occur at the trip. Even now, her worries piled up as she remembered the text she got from Aaron about their progress. They were just a few hours away from landing onto the historical land of Japan and Shimako was so close to busting herself out by telling Aaron to keep quiet of anything he knew about her, but had caught herself luckily to change her message so it didn't seem suspicious at the least.

[dash]To A-Ron:

Ganbatte! ☆ ~('▽^人) Take lots of pics for me and have fun! Stay out of trouble! |・)ノ

[Send] [Draft] [Delete][/dash]​

With a heavy sigh, Shimako felt her soul about to fly off on her like in those animes when their spirit vomits out of their mouth and fly away to the heavens. Luckily, she had left her brother behind at home - still fast asleep - so he wouldn't have to question on her moping mood, but she may get a scolding for leaving him behind. Walking into the school grounds, she went straight to the announcement board to check out what news they had only to see that it was just for club events such as for archery. Nothing special was occurring at the archery club besides some contests and upcoming competitions.

Nodding her head, Shimako just took a glimpse of their schedule and lazily waved her hand dismissively,"Aiya, I'll do that later." Shimako mumbled and walked away until her face slam into what seemed to be a wall,"Oof! O-ouchie..." Shimako groaned and looked up to see that she had bumped into a student accidentally,"Ah! G-gomenasai! I didn't mean to bump into you!" Shimako apologized and quickly bowed towards them who only stared at her as a weirdo,"Uhh... what did you say?" The student asked confused but Shimako has already left the scene and was running off to class in a hurry before things got even more troublesome.

Huffing out of breath, Shimako was about to walk in until her hand slip and her forehead coming in contact with the door frame,"Eh-"

BAM!

With a loud bang at the door, Shimako fell onto the floor on her knees as she held her head in pain,"Wahh! Why is today such a bad day for me?!" Shimako cried rubbing her head and ignoring all the eyes on her in the hallways. Shaking her head and getting up from the ground, Shimako tried to suck it up and held her forehead while walking into the class hiding a redden bruised forehead. Lucky she didn't get brain damage. Walking into the classroom, Shimako came in causally as if nothing happened before slumping into her desk from yesterday and hiding her face from everyone not even caring that they had a new teacher and that everyone saw her blundering scene.

Bag:
► School books
► Writing utensils
► Binder full of paper and folders
► English to Japanese Translator book
► Headphones
► Wallet |$20, IDs/ Cards and some pictures of her brothers|

Pocket:
► Phone |Vibrate On|
► Lemon-Flavored Candy (x1)

[spoili]Forgive me, my mind is dead.[/spoili]

Morning | Armstrong | No one directly

The previous day had passed by without really any events of note and Puck figured that it was either because that they were finally getting used to things or because there were less people around with the Japan trip going on. Maybe both? It didn't really matter regardless and so Puck went about their morning routine, which included nearly tripping over the mess on their floor (again) and mentally insisting that they will clean everything up later (again). It certainly was proving to be difficult to keep up with cleaning when there was no one to nag on them for it, but such is also to be a bit expected of a young teenager.
In any case Puck made it out the door with some time to spare. They happened to witness Shimako fall, but not actually run into the door, but she was up and sat down like nothing happened before Puck could say a word or offer any help. They decided against bringing it up so that she wouldn't get embarrassed and deliberately avoided eye contact when they went to go sit down in an attempt to make it look like they didn't see anything. Puck read the board and hummed thoughtfully. It seemed like class was actually going to start for REAL today.

Backpack with the supplies needed for the day
A wallet containing $28.75 and a picture of a Puck holding Beatrice
A smartphone
A pack of gum

|Morning|
|Armstrong, Homeroom|
|Interactions: @Controlled Chaos and @PandaChu , Shimako and Satori|

Jackson looked at the drawing, eye widening as he recognized the student's Satori had drawn, giving a little chuckle at her creative distortions. They did make them seem to fit the pair, making them appear more mischievous. "Then I guess it's a good thing that I have. They both jumped-hugged me out of no where, albeit it was to help me out as I was in the middle of a conversation that could be looked at by some as bullying, but still, you don't just jump on people out of nowhere. And calling me adorable when I got embarrassed, what was that even about. I'm not adorable, or cute, or anything of the such." He muttered the last bit more to himself then towards Satori. "Anyway, I was wondering what Kaivant whispered to you at the Club Fair. Did it have anything to do with, well, ya know, them?" Jackson had moved in a little closer as he whispered his question, his eyes making a quick glance towards Enki. What ever beef that he had with Kaivant, he wanted to make sure that Satori didn't caught up in the middle of it, something that would definitely happen if they found that Kaivant had deemed something secret enough to whisper it to her.

Suddenly, a loud BAM sound could be heard coming from the direction of the door, turning around he saw that it had been one of the other female students banging her head as she entered the classroom. He watched her as she made her way to her desk, holding her forehead. 'Man, that must have hurt.'

"Hey, are you okay over there?" He asked the girl from were he stood, wondering if she'd need an ice pack or something.

• Armstrong Uniform
  • Swiss Army Knife
  • Pocket Knife

|Yin & Yang|
|Morning|
|Armstrong Dorm --> Hale's Class|
|Interactions: @PandaChu :Shimako @Voltaire : Hale |

"F...ve...mo....nutes."

Yin's words were barely understandable given the sleepy state of being that left her huddled underneath the bed's blankets in her attempt to escape the morning sun. An annoyed grumble followed Yin's words as Yang took a moment to pout before performing a classic pounce upon her sister's self. Violently shaking Yin's body, Yang waited until her sister's cries of mercy sounded throughout the room and begged for the cease of torment. Falling backwards into a state of giggles, Yang began rolling atop the bed's surface until her body was effectively snuggled next to her sister's. After exhaling a satisfied sigh that resulted from their contact, Yang began voicing her reasoning for waking her sister.

"We must go to class, silly Yin.
We have friends to make, and relations to keep~!
Though...She worries me, Yin."

At the sound of "she", all signs of fatigue faded from Yin's eyes as she began to focus her gaze upon her sister with sudden new interest. Yin fully understood her sister's opinion without any further clarification, though she was lost for words toward a reply. Rather, she began playfully twirling Yang's hair; an act that left the girl in another fit of giggles. Nevertheless, the laughter did not remain as a serious expression quickly replaced Yang's humor once she continued to speak.

"The host of Rakku...She's so weak...So oblivious...
She didn't even notice our approach, much less hold an affinity toward the artifacts.
Will she survive her role Yang wonders."

Yin, who was silently listening to her sister's concerns, flashed the girl a warm smile of reassurance before gently petting the top of her head. In response, Yang exhaled a small sigh before returning Yin's smile with one of her.

"Let us not worry...okay, Yang?"

"Okay~!"

~~~

Unlike the day before, the new day was bound to hold excitement with all the possibilities for disaster that existed within the classroom. Hideko wasn't the only host who remained within the campus grounds, and to make things even more exciting, the two male bullies held a unique flair of strength that Yin and Yang had yet to experience. Furthermore, their interest in an ordinary human was quite perplexing as was that human's possession of hollow energy. Discussion over such matters filled the twin's conversation as they cheerfully skipped the distance from the dorms to class. It wasn't until their arrival within the Armstrong halls that their conversation was broken by the presence of a familiar girl whom they recognized from the day before. Flashing each other a smile and nod, the twins intended to rush forward and tackle hug Shimako; however, the loud thud which followed the girl's absentmindedness left them wincing instead.

"Poor girl, Yang?"
"Silly girl, Yin!"
"Silly, Silly!"

Bursting into a fit of giggles, the twins rushed to follow Shimako's entrance into the classroom only to then, patiently wait towards the front. It was after their target was properly seated and her attention was diverted away from the present that the twins pranced forward to occupy the space on either side of her desk. Leaning forward, Yin and Yang each gave Shimako a quick kiss upon her forehead before skipping towards their desk with another fit of giggles. Seating themselves within the same desk, their attention was diverted toward the writing on the board, and the new teacher who hummed an unfamiliar tune from the room's desk. Cheerfully waving toward his existence, the twin's both exclaimed their greetings without regard for proper indoor mannerisms.

"Hiya Old Man Hale~!
Teach us well, please!"

|Mythology I|
|What did I sign up for?|
|Interactions: Classroom as a whole|

Quickly, the humble quiet the classroom kept was butchered by a series of strange events and livelier students. While Hale was halfway there on expecting a colorful mass of students, all coming from the supernatural hotspot that is Brookfield he didn't assume that on the first day of the job someone would strike themselves with blunt force trauma, and two dandelions would come prancing inside from Wonderland. So far he could count two possible goons to worry about in the future, both all for different reasons. However he abandoned the notion and decided to begin his work with the class. "Good morning. If we're all done maiming ourselves and getting chit chat out of the way. We can start." Hale began, slowly shaking his head. "As you can see on the board, there's what I will go by. If you call me anything else I won't respond to it. Unless I like it." Hale walked around his desk to the front. He leaned back against it resting his hands into his pants pockets and faced directly towards the crowd of desks and bodies. "Now, I assume most of you already know each other? One was given a kiss on the head, I saw a few of you back there conversing amongst yourselves, plus I'm a bit of a late arrival that took a free period away from you. I suppose I should apologize. So, would anyone like to make themselves known? Or am I better off talking about myself and this class?"

hahahahadkkk_zps7c076b84.png

Mr. Hales Classroom | Morning | Ditzy and Embarrassed | Interacting with: Yin/Yang: @Tsu and Stranger Danger Jackson: @Raijinslayer
__________________________________________________________________________________

Her face was hidden but the bruised on her forehead was visible for anyone to see even if her bangs covered parts of it. Hearing quiet chatters here and there, Shimako felt like she could be swallowed up in a void coming out of the floor and take her away from this predicament. Just when she was about to get up to ask to go to the nurse, she felt something soft touch her forehead as she shot up quickly to see it was the two sisters again. Covering the place where they placed their enchanted kiss, blood started to rush through her cheeks making them a deep shade of red,"W-w-w-wha-" If this was an anime, stream would be blowing out of her head from all the heat rushing into her head. She felt a bit tipsy as if she could pass out at what just happened until a voice from cross from her called out asking if she was fine.

Turning to see who it was, she noticed it was - still forgot his name - the boy from before,"A-ah, G-gom... I mean uhh... y-yeah!" Shimako stuttered out in gibberish. Placing her hands over her face, she felt that her brain couldn't handle anymore than this,"I-i was kissed! On my forehead too!" Shimako thought now processing what had happened and trying to calm her racing heart by taking deep breaths.

The teacher was able to cut in on her train of thoughts as he stood in front of the class with an amazing atmosphere around him,"Are teachers in America this cool?!" Shimako thought astonished but blushed when he spoke of the little kiss incident as she tried to shrink herself from being seen. When he asked for a brave soul to introduce themselves, she shrunk even more in hope someone would do the honors instead of her.

Taking a glimpse at Mr. Hale, she noticed how attractive he looked for an elderly teacher. Creamy tan skin, with some stress lines around the nose and eyes. From the corner of his lip, she could have sworn she could see a scar running down to his chin - that was covered with a short-shaved bread - but it wasn't too clear to see from this distance and even with contacts on. In his wise eyes, she could see beautiful green like emeralds and silky brown hair with some aged silver but they didn't stick out too much. His built was also healthy as if he was still just a young man still fresh in adulthood. Heck, he could get himself to be a model with his looks but instead he was a teacher for Armstrong and for her class,"Such a waste of good looks." Shimako thought with a sigh not even noticing she had been staring at him this whole time,"... Kuso."

Bag:
► School books
► Writing utensils
► Binder full of paper and folders
► English to Japanese Translator book
► Headphones
► Wallet |$20, IDs/ Cards and some pictures of her brothers|

Pocket:
► Phone |Vibrate On|
► Lemon-Flavored Candy (x1)

|Morning|
|Mytho I|
|Idelle Loagen|

The last few people trickled in, including the actual teacher himself. Kinda lazy, don't you think, if you don't even show up to your own class on the first day? "Hiya Old Man Hale~! Teach us well, please!" Idelle's gaze drifted over to see Cuteness Incarnated enter the room. Old Man Hale, huh? Wonder how this guy will take it..seems kinda stiff. I mean, he brought in a brief case. She yawned again as the twins began their tyrade, attaching themselves to an unsuspecting girl and kidding her on the forehead. She blew a puff of air out of her nose as 'Old Man Hale' began to speak. "Good morning. If we're all done maiming ourselves and getting chit chat out of the way. We can start." He shook his frumpy middle-aged man hair. His face had a few scars here and there, along with some stress lines. In other words, he looked like every other boring teacher who was a little trigger happy with detention. "As you can see on the board, there's what I will go by. If you call me anything else I won't respond to it. Unless I like it." Blowing another puff out of her nose, she mumbled, "Can we call you Teach?" The newly christened 'Teach' meandered up to his desk. Leaning back in a carefree manner, he continued speaking. "Now, I assume most of you already know each other? One was given a kiss on the head, I saw a few of you back there conversing amongst yourselves, plus I'm a bit of a late arrival that took a free period away from you. I suppose I should apologize. So, would anyone like to make themselves known? Or am I better off talking about myself and this class?" Idelle didn't know anyone yet. The only people who really caught her eye were the cutesy twins, and the two others whom she could call her acquaintances appeared to be on the Japan trip. Idelle thought back to Nara's words, about going shopping and such. Maybe they could do that later today.... She'd have to think about it. But for now, she had to deal with Old Man Jenkins for one class period. What even was this? Mythology I. When did I sign up for this...? Whatever. Should be interesting.

Morning.
School
This seems highly riveting...

Kota sighed quietly as he rubbed his forehead after he had looked up at the small commotion at the classroom's door. Ignoring it as a simple accident, what caused him the slight feeling of, resignation he supposed, was the twin's actions afterwards. It was a bit more than just overflowing enthusiasm now and more along the lines of a give-no-fucks attitude. 'Val would probably find them interesting.' He blinked a few times at realizing the thought he just had before he dropped his face into his hands and sighed even more deeply this time. 'Not dealing with that.' He reminded himself with a slow shake of his head before finally looking up as the teacher spoke.

First impressions? He supposed the teacher was about average, an attempt to build rapport with the students and a casual and relaxing stance despite his professional attire. 'It could be worse given the course.' There had been some damn stuffy history and literature teachers in his old high school and mythology could probably fall under one or the other. Take Mr. Hale's apparent age into consideration and he was just about approaching the point where teachers got old, cranky, and far too serious. The chair tipped back slightly as he leaned into the backrest and glanced around the room to see if anyone was actually going to take the teacher's offer or if he'd been able to start the day-one rundown already.

• Tablet
    • Umbrella
    • Water Bottle
    [tab=On Person]

Adonna Borromeo​

ASH
Interactions: Kaivant @Tsu

"It seems we have the same idea."

Hmm? Adonna turned her head, just as the tall blonde came into view.

"Kaivant," she nodded in reply. So his investigation had him here. No big surprise, Armstrong seemed to be a center for supernatural occurrences.

"Your words got me thinking. You mentioned a purple crystal...

...I did give him a gem imbued with hollow energy after all."

"You ga--" Adonna cut herself off. Then sighed, rubbing her temples with her thumb and ring finger. So that explained a few things. "I'll refrain from asking what possessed you to give that kind of item to a non-tied," she looked up at the second floor of the school building. Until this problem is solved. She knew the kid in question was a student here, and if he still had the gem, the hollow-energy coming from it would act as a beacon, making it easy enough to find. If being the operative word. "There's a chance he doesn't have it anymore. I wasn't the only host who took an interest," she informed the blonde. Obviously, the curious host duo from the day prior was better off with the gem, but given her luck, the shaky non-tied still had it. Or even better, left at it home. Stop thinking, just get it out of his hands. That was, if he wasn't already a mangled mess being reported on the early morning news.

Adonna still had qualms about running around the school as a non-student. As much as she wanted to speak with Boone first, this matter begged precedence. "Well, let's retrieve it, if it's still here," she said, more to herself than the blonde. Adonna nodded towards the building, as if indicating her intention to head to it, and began walking to the double doors.

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu
2wnxseu.jpg

| Shiny Afternoon |
| - - > |

Thursday
| August 13th, 2015 |

|l Armstrong High
| Hale's Classroom
@Raijinslayer

It had to be an interesting teacher if he had managed to actually warrant the attention from Enki. It wasn't just the words he wrote on the blackboard for their current course, it was the overall 'appearance' of Hale that seemed to fit with what they were going to be teaching. Not too old, not too young, but alive long enough to possibly know more than what he's teaching. These thoughts swarmed his mind as he put away his tablet for 'class'. A mental note was made to speak with the teacher on what he knew of mythology.

| Later that day...

Even though class was relived of attendance, Enki wasn't through with Armstrong as a whole for the day. Disregarding his loud-mouth partner for being late, Enki made sure to approach Jackson just outside of class. Now without his Hollow gem, it was trickier than usual to spot him throughout the blob of people moving up and down the hallways, but eventually, Enki spotted the scarred human and gave him a greeting to kick things off. "Hey, Jackson." He said with the simplest of hellos, nodding to whomever was around Jackson interacting with him at the same as well. "I didn't forget our arrangement."

|l Armstrong High
| School Grounds
@Kal. @Tsu

"At last, we meet." Sounded Izumi's voice from behind that of Adonna and Kaivant.

"The beautiful, raven-haired host with a flaming will to protect the innocent, Adonna~" Izumi started out with a privileged bow, one to regard royalty at it's finest. A set of lavender was trapped between his teeth as if he were the Romeo of Brookfield. "You're even better in person." He claimed as he passed the flowers to her. Only then did Izumi acknowledge Kaivant's existence. "And you must be Kaivant, the adviser and head of the dual-enrollment program. My name is Izumi, and it's a pleasure to finally meet you both." While he wasn't overal suspicious rather than just admiring of the two, others who had known Izumi would have clearly seen that he wasn't acting himself in the least. The wording, the tone, and the overal demeanor actually hinted that he took these people seriously in some way or form. Izumi's piercing yellow eyes shifted to Adonna once more. "There's a question I've been dying to ask you, dear, but it's business exclusive only to real hosts." Shrugging at Kaivant with a teasing expression of 'no offense', he awaited Adonna's reaction to his existence.

|Kaivant|
|Armstrong|
|Interactions: @IAmEnzo : Izumi : @Kal. : Adonna|
In response to his declaration, Adonna seemed to display a slight state of annoyance through her action that followed; an action that left Kaivant sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. Nevertheless, the man's embarrassment was short lived as Adonna's following statement instantly piqued his interest.
So he found some hosts.
Trailing behind her approach toward the school's entrance, Kaivant exhaled a small sigh before beginning his reply in ignorance of her initial declaration.

"There were good intentions behind my actions. The boy has a bit of a problem, a curse so to say.
Hollows seem to be attracted toward his existence. He needed a mentor, but Ravenwood was not the outlet for his assistance. I had hoped someone from the Dominion would intercept him, and it seems as if my intentions possibly came true. I do suppose it is better off if we retrieve the gem though."

Kaivant nearly reached the school's entrance before the presence of a host halted his movement and forced his attention back toward his rear. As he expected, a particular individual had approached them from behind, and it was with a flamboyant greeting that the blond directed his introduction toward Adonna and only Adonna. It was only after his antics of adoration were over that he finally acknowledged Kaivant's presence and revealed his own identity. All in all, the boy known as Izumi simply wished to acquire Adonna's attention; an act that Kaivant had no concerns toward, though it was the boy's concluding statement that caused a twinge of annoyance to surface across his expression. Rather than reply, Kaivant wished to simply ignore the newcomer at hand, yet his presence as a host forced the man's inquisition which followed.

"And I take it, you're the host who met with Jackson.
If he interests you, then I leave the boy in your care, though your personality makes me wonder if you're a viable candidate as his mentor. A bit inflated of an ego for a kid.
Senseless talk aside, you being a host; I have a few inquiries for you.
First and most important, are you related to or know anything about the earthquake which occurred yesterday?"

~[Satori, Hideko]~

|Afternoon||Armstrong||Grounds|

{Dog?}

Interaction: @Tsu
Mythology.... Hideko's lips hitched up into a half smirk. The class had the potential to be an interesting class, she'd give that to Mr. Allen Hale, lord of the chalkboards. She let out a snort. She wasn't sure if the other students would react so well towards the suddenly mandatory class but she would enjoy it at least mildly due to the subject. Finding a tree that looked suitable, she grabbed hold of a branch and tested it; putting half of her body weight into the pull. It creaked slightly, bending, and she released it with a frown. 'Not that one then.' she decided. Her fingers went to adjust the way her pack sat on her shoulders as she stared up into the canopy pensively. She wasn't going to vacate her first pick if she could help it, the tree had such great coloring, widely spaced branches, a sturdy build, and a good view of the campus. It had always been her experience that once she found a tree she liked any others wouldn't 'fit' for some reason or another. At least for that day. She circled the plant speculatively once, twice, and then stopped as she spotted a thicker, smoother branch than the last one. When her testing didn't come under protest she grinned and clambered up. One leg swung over the side and wrapped around the wood firmly. The rough texture brought a faint grimace onto her face.

'This is so much easier with jeans.' She noted mentally, but the minor discomfort was easy enough to ignore. Hideko stretched and hooked the loop of her bag onto a nearby branch so it was semi cradled by smaller branches below it. Perfect. Just as she had felt it would be. Sometimes she toyed with the idea of there being tree spirits. 'But,' she thought with a giddy smile, 'that's crazy. Just as crazy as a Ram spirit named Rakku giving me a tattoo of blood.' Humming thoughtfully she, nimbly plucked the tickets from the pocket of her bag where she had stashed after making a pit stop at her room for some fruit. The gold surfaces winked beseechingly at her in the rays of sunlight that peeked through the foliage. Such mystery... Hideko settled back on the branch, one hand holding onto the 'gift' the girl had given her and the other retrieving a lolli from the waistband of her skirt. The wrapper was placed on her stomach and she took a savoring lick of the dual flavors of orange and vanilla.

Her eyes closed briefly.

The first taste never changed. It was absolute bliss.

'Focus you shameless sugar addict.'

Forcing her attentions back to the tickets she stroked one finger carefully over the one on top. Just pretty decoration of no true significance. Though she did appreciate its aesthetics she was interested in what the importance of these flimsy items held and she had a feeling that could only be found on the front. With a flourish she flipped the first one to find---

Nothing.

"NANI?!" She exclaimed, streaking into an upright position. Her shriek startled several birds from their roots and they took flight in a loud flapping of wings that sent leaves tumbling to the ground. She paid them no mind, her eyes trained on the blank gold slip of paper before her. Not a hint of ink or a sign of wear. It was a flawlessly blank ticket. Adrenaline shooting through her system, she shakily pawed the rest of the set, laughing in outright disbelief when more and more of them showed themselves as blank. It was utterly ridiculous! All of this excitement being bottled up within her for so long and for nothing! Half a minute later she had gone through all of them and she was panting hard.

Three. Three were all that were filled with any sort of depiction. Honestly she was both relieved that there had been something and disappointed that there weren't more. She felt outright fooled. Her head dipped low as a gloom, that only one with such incorrigible curiosity as herself could feel over such a discovery, swept over her. She'd been hoping for some gargantuan artifact unveiling or...at least something more. Something to top the discovery that spirits wandered amongst the living. Which had been ridiculous. Harboring such a hope had been just that bit beyond reality. But the Mythology class had gotten her riled up, and so had Jackson's question which he'd left without having let her answer. Her mind flickered back to the classroom.She had been a bit surprised that he had met the two in such a similar way.

~Flashback~

'Maybe it's a calling card of theirs?' She thought in amusement. He moved closer abruptly and she stiffened, eyes widening and her head craning back to keep some space between them.

"Anyway, I was wondering what Kaivant whispered to you at the Club Fair. Did it have anything to do with, well, ya know, them?"

At the mention of Kaivant she bit back a waspish reply. That weasel still needed to be properly dealt with. But... She noted the way his eyes kept darting away from her, in an unusual show of observation, it seemed that she was not the only one dealing with weasel trouble at the moment. She moved to look where he had been so intently focused but that plan was put to a stop when Shimako came tumbling in, bruising herself pretty badly. The poor girl didn't seem to be catching a break either. The teacher, she had just taken notice of, had already made a snarky remark towards her and the fae twins were making their peculiar moves. Her eyebrows climbed high on her forehead. This was such an interesting school.

Hideko parted her lips to call Jackson back over only for the teacher to begin class, and the words on the board caught her attention. Mythology?! Stars seemed to burst forth in her eyes. Her most favorite of all subjects? But how? She thought that she had been enrolled in Ravenwood because Mythology wasn't offered here?

'That goes to show me about assumptions again...'

She was starting to feel like she was part of some fanciful story and like any popular one, she expected every last second to be filled with action and discovery. Her eyes drifted down to the three tickets she had singled out. Each on had a hauntingly familiar character on it.

Ram

Dog

Pig

Hideko stroked the air above the Ram, her arm seeming to tingle as her finger crossed over the staff in it. The sensation made her flinch, gripping her forearm with the opposite hand awkwardly around the lolli stick. She drew back, arms folding towards her chest. What had that blonde said? Her brow furrowed deeply and she bit her lip. 'Something...' She worried the flesh between her teeth more persistently as the answer evaded her. 'Something about...' Iron flooded her mouth and a gasp escaped her. 'Blood.' Her fingers brushed her mouth and came away stained red.

"A blood price is the cost you must pay" She repeated, recalling what the blonde girl had told her so shortly.

Eyes swirling with curiosity, she reached forward with the hand grasping the lolli stick and pressed her crimson stained appendages to the a single gold ticket, dragging them over the face of the dog.
------------------

• Black satchel backpack with orange stitching around pockets.

White mock spiral gauges

Boots

• Candy- (16 lollipops of various flavors, 4 candy bars, fudge, 5 warheads)

Cellphone-status : on. 100% charged

Wallet- $40, California I.D., 2 debit cards,

Tickets

(2) Books- Legends of the Fae, The Paranormal World

Chapstick, lipstick

Pens-(6) Purple, Blue, White, Mauve, Indigo, Lime Green

Double sided Sharpies-(3) Maroon, turquoise, Atomic Tangerine

Medium sized notebook

Voice Recorder-- Battery: 100%, Status: OFF

Afternoon.
Armstrong Grounds
Was going to eat, but loud noises warrant investigations. @Controlled Chaos

Brushing a few stray strands of hair out of the way, Kota slung on his bag and left the nearly empty classroom. The lunch bell had rung a few moments earlier and rather than deal with the rush of students that followed after Mr. Hale he'd opted to simply wait it out. As expected of the Academy's student population, the hallways weren't too crowded and it was fairly easy for him to exit the building. Once outside though he only walked for a little while before he came to a halt. The question that occupied him at the moment? 'Where to go for lunch...' Soul Food was probably his best choice really, and though he considered the mall's food court for a few moments eventually he just settled on the more popular choice.

Not long afterwards while on his way though, something, in the form of a piercing screech, turned him towards a particular tree. He noted the birds taking flight from it and guessed that they were not the only things among the branches and foliage. Torn between curiosity or just going about his own way, Kota instead just glanced down at his watch. 'Odd I go, even leave it alone.' Shoulders were shrugged at the result, but he made his way over at a rather casual pace and stopped just shy of the branches' reach. The voice said something once again, but he couldn't make out the words this time given she'd seemed to have regained control over the volume setting. It was easy enough to reach up, grab a low-hanging branch, give it a shake and let the vibrations run though the tree. Hopefully that got her attention so she heard him when he asked, "Hey, you alright up there?"

• Tablet
    • Umbrella
    • Water Bottle
    [tab=On Person]

|Pig: The Glutton|
|Afternoon|
|Armstrong: Grounds|
|Interactions: @Controlled Chaos : Hideko|
With the blood price paid, the description of each ticket began to swap places with the others as if a roulette was being performed. In the end, the image of the pig and his chakrams encompassed the foremost ticket, and in due time, the pair of weapons manifested themselves in the air before Hideko. Were she to grab their existence in that moment, a flash of heat would have passed across the left half of her body, while a flash of cold would have passed across her right. If her reflexes were to fail her, the chakrams would have simply fallen to the ground under the force of gravity. In either scenario, the weapons would have begun to lightly glow, and a chibi appearance of the Glutton would have soon manifested itself into the world.

**From a human perspective, the chakrams themselves are visible; however, any magical aspect such as the glowing or the spirit are invisible.

Whether he had manifested on the ground or near her existence, the Glutton would have floated back toward her side and gazed around the area with a curious expression on his face. After viewing the entirety of their surroundings, the glutton would have settled itself into a seated position in the air before speaking to his master.

"Host, why have you summoned the weapons?
I don't sense any danger around us. Is there something that I do not know?
...More importantly...Do you have any of those wondrous treats?
If I am to help you fight, then I require energy!"

(OOC: Bit lazy, but shhhh, I got a schedule to deal with today.)​

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu
Status
Not open for further replies.