Zodiac Roleplay Idea

Yep but currently all zodiacs are taken. I imagine some will free up thanks to loss of interest though so stick around.

Well, if they all do decide to come back...
I could be a human!
yahahah!

I deeply apologize for allowing RL to get in the way, but Kimsim and I have talked some things over... So I think we're pretty much ready to go. We've decided to add our own personal touch to the plot to make it unique but you're still signing up for the same basic idea. Teenage zodiacs vs dark overlord, just with a few extra details to make things interesting. You'll find all that stuff when we post the OOC thread. So look forward to that coming up soon!

So the list I have so far is as follows:

Me (Aries)
Kimsim12 (Sagittarius)
@Shattered|★|Charming (Taurus)
@Cresion Breezes (Aquarius)
@SashaBliss (Capricorn)
and
@Scorpio Queen (Scorpio)

@Karakui, @Brea, @Eeveena, @Floral:

Not clear on whether you're still in this for the long haul. If so, I would appreciate you getting back to us with some sort of confirmation within the next 24 hours. If you're no longer interested, that's alright just let us know, or ignore this message. In 24 hours I will be opening up the remaining spots to the public.

@SanguineCetus, @Shadow_Snow_Storm, @DANAsaur, @Automaton, @Satan's Mistress

You're the names I've pulled from this thread as having been interested. There are few zodiacs on hold for the 24 hour period however there are a couple you guys can claim if you're still interested in this idea. It's first come, first served.

Open right now is:

Pisces and Cancer

Don't fret though, depending on the four mentioned above... It is possible that their claims might open up. You are also welcome to play humans(w/ non-zodiac powers) and if Kimsim and I approve, you might even be allowed to play for the bad guys. ^.^

I deeply apologize for allowing RL to get in the way, but Kimsim and I have talked some things over... So I think we're pretty much ready to go. We've decided to add our own personal touch to the plot to make it unique but you're still signing up for the same basic idea. Teenage zodiacs vs dark overlord, just with a few extra details to make things interesting. You'll find all that stuff when we post the OOC thread. So look forward to that coming up soon!

Me (Aries)
Kimsim12 (Sagittarius)
@SashaBliss (Capricorn)
and
@Scorpio Queen (Scorpio)

Not clear on whether you're still in this for the long haul. If so, I would appreciate you getting back to us with some sort of confirmation within the next 24 hours. If you're no longer interested, that's alright just let us know, or ignore this message. In 24 hours I will be opening up the remaining spots to the public.

You're the names I've pulled from this thread as having been interested. There are few zodiacs on hold for the 24 hour period however there are a couple you guys can claim if you're still interested in this idea. It's first come, first served.

Open right now is:

Pisces and Cancer

Don't fret though, depending on the four mentioned above... It is possible that their claims might open up. You are also welcome to play humans(w/ non-zodiac powers) and if Kimsim and I approve, you might even be allowed to play for the bad guys. ^.^
Still here^^

still in but Satan's Mistress was my old name so no need to tag me twice

I'll take Pisces since it's my mother's Zodiac, but Cancer is the same element as my zodiac.
But it's taken.

I know Cancer's open. My Zodiac isn't, sorry for the confusion.
Still, pisces is cool.

Me (Aries)
Kimsim12 (Sagittarius)
@SashaBliss (Capricorn)
and
@Scorpio Queen (Scorpio)

Open right now is:

Pisces and Cancer

I'm still in, could I keep my Leo reservation?

Sadly, I will be bowing out. I'm having a ton of things getting in the way of life, and hardly am able to get on lately.
Sorry. :/

• Thank You
Reactions: WeepingLiberty
Sadly, I will be bowing out. I'm having a ton of things getting in the way of life, and hardly am able to get on lately.
Sorry. :/

I appreciate the heads up, and i hope things calm down for you a little.

Karakui and Floral have not forte back to me, so their zodiacs are now open as well. This means Virgo, Libra, and the Gemini twins are up to grabs.

Yes, this is still open. I'm waiting on confirmation from @WeepingLiberty, then I will be doing the OOC (or they will, if that's easier for us). Thank you all for your patience!