Zodiac Roleplay Idea

So how do you decide which fortune to read?

So how do you decide which fortune to read?
I read both... but than they contradict since Aries are notorious for being hothead ambitiousness beings and Taurus are naturally stubborn and patience beings... so yeah I am a hothead with a stubborn side that can be ambitious but patient...so I am like all over the place. One fortune will tell me to go and do whatever I want and make it extravagant and the other will tell me to be patient and wait for it to come to me. Which drives me insane sometimes, so I just decide to pick which one to go with for that day xD

I was watching a documentary once about someone who lived for 40 days doing exactly what his horoscope told him to do. It was comedic in nature so none of it was really serious, but the results were quite interesting to say the least, if not exaggerated a bit for humorous effect. Dave Gorman's Important Astrological Experiment or something.

Reactions: Brea
I was watching a documentary once about someone who lived for 40 days doing exactly what his horoscope told him to do. It was comedic in nature so none of it was really serious, but the results were quite interesting to say the least, if not exaggerated a bit for humorous effect. Dave Gorman's Important Astrological Experiment or something.
I might have to look that up someday. I would probably not do that, since I might just go crazy with having to decide which one to go by each day.

At one point one of the horoscope writers he was using found out and started writing really random shit for his horoscope :D Like "Balance on a bowl while spinning a cucumber on your nose and hopping" though I don#t remember the actual one.

Reactions: Brea
I'm really interested in this. Are there any zodiac signs available for me to portray?

Hey guys I don't really think I'm going to make this a Roleplay. I'm truely sorry but it really doesn't even Intrest me anymore if some one where to really want to make it they they can.

Hey guys I don't really think I'm going to make this a Roleplay. I'm truely sorry but it really doesn't even Intrest me anymore if some one where to really want to make it they they can.

That's a huge bummer... I was really looking forward to this. I'll volunteer as tribute if peeps are still interested. I'd very much like to do this one.

Reactions: Stormi
I also volunteer as tribute! This sounded so incredibly interesting!

@WeepingLiberty Perhaps we could co-GM?

call Scorpio still

I also volunteer as tribute! This sounded so incredibly interesting!

@WeepingLiberty Perhaps we could co-GM?

Sounds good to me. Do you want to set up the new OC thread or shall I?

@Everyone:

If your interested and have already placed claim to a Zodiac it's yours so don't worry. I'll make a list to keep track so there are no mix ups.

Any objections to a one week grace period to reclaim their zodiac (Because of holiday and all) before opening up again to interest?

I'm good with that, still claiming Aquarius.

@Cresion Breezes @SashaBliss @Scorpio Queen @Karakui @Brea @Eeveena @Floral @SanguineCetus
@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming @DANAsaur

Okay, so @WeepingLiberty and I are figuring out details that weren't initially fleshed out. Once we've figured out what we want to do, we'll be putting up an OOC. If I've counted correctly, we have the perfect number of people for all 12 Zodiacs. Additional characters will be available, but they shall be human. Human characters can still have powers based on their Zodiac sign, but they will only have one power and will be limited to the weaker Zodiac powers to choose from. If that made absolutely no sense, it will when we get the OOC up. xD

Thank you for your patience, and if I forgot to tag anyone, my apologies! I'm hoping I didn't or then we'd have 13 people, and that would kind of suck. But if I did, I'm sure it'll work out!

Some more people would probably be good though, it's unlikely all 12 people still have interest.

Some more people would probably be good though, it's unlikely all 12 people still have interest.

That's fine. Just seeing who still is first so we have a list of zodiac available(or not), and then after the holiday we'll throw another interest check up to recruit should we need it. Merry Xmas by the way! ^.^

Reactions: Stormi
I'm still here for Taurus

I'm also still here! Albeit very busy as of late....

Is... Is this still open for people who want to join? ;D