Zodiac Roleplay Idea

We're currently putting together the OOC! We will have it up sometime this weekend!

• Useful
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Know its a bit late but by chance are all the spots filled up?

Ah okay thanks, I don't think I could keep myself interested in playing those specific personalities so I'd have to say no.

I'm excited. Just making sure, but I get two characters since I have Gemini, right?

wondering, did you get ooc up yet?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
Hello, everyone! I am working on the OOC right now, and I WILL have it up TONIGHT. No exceptions for me! My color-coded plot is lined up, the cast "list" is ready, among other things. As soon as I have it finished, I will tag everyone in THIS THREAD with a link pointing you all to the OOC.

Before I post it, I'll let you guys know that I'm opening a separate sign-up thread. This is the best way for me as a neat-freak GM to keep things in order, as well as make it clear to newcomers what has and hasn't been used. I will also put that link in my next post tagging everyone. :)

@Automaton @Scorpio Queen @Prince Shattered Charming @Brea @FallenStar @Cresion Breezes @SanguineCetus @SashaBliss @WeepingLiberty

Hello, everyone! I'm here using fancy-shmancy font to announce that I have FINALLY finished creating the OOC and Sign-Up threads! There are currently TEN of us, including myself and Liberty. Virgo and Libra are the only Zodiacs that are still open, but everyone has the option of creating what we've decided to call "human mages." More information about these mages is in the OOC. The max characters you can have is two: one Zodiac, one human mage. Since Gemini has twins, that player can technically make three characters.

As far as the "bad guys" go, there are limited spots for characters like this, and they won't be brought into the roleplay until later. If interested, please private message both Liberty and myself in a single conversation (if you don't know how to do this, just message us each individually).

And, here they are! The links to the OOC and the Sign-Ups!